Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 72)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls, I had some work so had to leave with my husband.
@Rachu, you make me LOL you and your theories LOL but I like them a lot.

@Navi, Yes we will see Nivi yearning for Viren and it will be beautiful to watch it. And yes, I did see your post in Suchi retreat about Viren's passion. Told ya we think alike and Anju said the same in her other post.

@Payal, no dear you are not sadistic. Yearning for you partner is part of love and marriage and we all want to see that.

@Ketty, I agree with you along with Nivi I want to see Viren's yearning for Nivi. Up until now we have see him longing for Nivi when she right infront of him but this will be completely different. And they can sing song too "Mein yahan tu wahan"

Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.

Rach, well sounds good to us..but Nivi will not leave the sood mad house. sometimes i feel she really needs a wake up call to stand up..but again this is the serial and she has lines and script

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
i want to see viren in office shirt and pant..like maybe Black Shirt n Khakhi pants..bcos I think he is going to look too HOT.  and ppl will take him more seriously......bcos they say you should dress for the occasion to be in the real spirit. i want Viren to dress up better and go to office like he is serious abt it. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 9:47pm

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

True Simran now days we are suspecting everyone to be MP and most common are evil trio and Viren. I mean if someone sneeze to Viren can be MP. It is not after the article but from the day Viren knew Nivi identity we are doubting him in one or the other manner. Even Sid is doubted but we never came up with any good reasoning so droped him from suspect list. He is person who can't think of plans himself I mean he just can be puppet in Chanchal hand like Divya is but I doubt he can think himself.

i am sure there are reasons..maybe its unknown to us right now..i feel his character has to be redeem and given importance..so he will turn out to be MP and CT are prob trying to see how to develop this and how to bring it out. I mean now a days he cant even stand up for his mum or wife. look in fri episode when CC make a remark about food and no appreciation etc...he just left. he did not even speak up. so, now he cannot come to this right?? since the whole keshav confrontation he is being like this. 
Agree with you simran he even try to explain anything to Divya and why is he quite in front of Chanchal nowdays and not even suspecting her for anything wrong happening he is not even speaking a word to Divya and is givein so much when he entered the show he was dominating in the family and his words were command in the house and now days it look like he is most ressesive that who doesn't speak a word more than him Nivi is dominating the house though many privilaged people are against her and she knows how to speak.

Alariagmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.[/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL (I'm speechless)

@ Simran --- Sid is behaving very strangely. He is clearly struggling to get over Nivi and it appears to me that he is bottling a lot of emotions inside. Earlier we used to see him speak his heart out with his mom but nowadays we don't even see that! Something is up with that man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

i want to see viren in office shirt and pant..like maybe Black Shirt n Khakhi pants..bcos I think he is going to look too HOT.  and ppl will take him more seriously......bcos they say you should dress for the occasion to be in the real spirit. i want Viren to dress up better and go to office like he is serious abt it. 
Simran I also want him to go to office seriously but I think till this MP track is going on we are not going to see him serious in anything if they show him serious about office work then how would they try to prove him psychotic right.

Alariagmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Agree with you simran he even try to explain anything to Divya and why is he quite in front of Chanchal nowdays and not even suspecting her for anything wrong happening he is not even speaking a word to Divya and is givein so much when he entered the show he was dominating in the family and his words were command in the house and now days it look like he is most ressesive that who doesn't speak a word more than him Nivi is dominating the house though many privilaged people are against her and she knows how to speak.
[/QUOTE]

i know. tell me about it. you are right, even Nivi is speaking to ppl more than him. what has gotten into him? why is CT making him so boring?? I mean he is really boring right now. Even if we dont like CC ..she is doing something and talking something. but Sid toh yaar. kya kahu? i mean something is up. this character like ketty said earlier has no life. he is not doing anything. not for himself or his wife or others like viren or nivi. i mean he is just living, eatin BT, taking TIffin, and then sulking. OMG.

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

I've always wondered why Viren is so casually dressed to office.  Maybe because the character he played in bidaai as Ranvir was always formally dressed and they don't want to project the same image in CCBM. But i agree with you they should dress him appropriately in a business attire for office.

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Simran I also want him to go to office seriously but I think till this MP track is going on we are not going to see him serious in anything if they show him serious about office work then how would they try to prove him psychotic right.

I doubt Viren is going to bring out Keshav's innocence either. For the truth to come out he will need to go to the office and ask around and dig deeper. but he hardly spends time there.

what is he expecting..Nivi will forget all the past..everyone will forget all the past..and just bcos Nivi will accept him then everything will be ok?? i mean i dont get it..why they are dragging KS track so much??

also, you see Bhupat truth came out to YD and BS much later. Like 17 yrs later or something..so I think these ppl are very good to keep secrets and living with it. 

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index