Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 70)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Seriously, the only thing thats kept us alive is Suchi dii's AWESOMEEE Weeken retreats, and Sanju Dii's VM!!
Hey faiza how are you sweety and your vms are also keep us alive else we would have
bored to the extent,

Hey Fiaza how r u sweetie. I am also waiting for Monday, and it would have been really boring and stressful if it weren't for Suchi's retreat.

So now anyone have prediction for tomorrow's episode? I don't think they will start episode from where the left on Friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

HELLLO GUYS!!

OH Gosh, This Has Been One LONG, DRAGGING Weekend!!!

WE WANT NIVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!
Hi Faiza.
Yes, this has been a loonggg weekend without NivRen. I'm both anxiously awaiting and dreading tomorrow.
And thank you for making such beautiful Vm for us. You make them so marvelously.

FaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Seriously, the only thing thats kept us alive is Suchi dii's AWESOMEEE Weeken retreats, and Sanju Dii's VM!!
Hey faiza how are you sweety and your vms are also keep us alive else we would have
bored to the extent,

Hey Fiaza how r u sweetie. I am also waiting for Monday, and it would have been really boring and stressful if it weren't for Suchi's retreat.

So now anyone have prediction for tomorrow's episode? I don't think they will start episode from where the left on Friday.
Hello Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I'm fine, just, Monday's episode!!!

Yeaah, me neither. I think they will start Monday's episode being a new day.

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

HELLLO GUYS!!

OH Gosh, This Has Been One LONG, DRAGGING Weekend!!!

WE WANT NIVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!
Hi Faiza.
Yes, this has been a loonggg weekend without NivRen. I'm both anxiously awaiting and dreading tomorrow.
And thank you for making such beautiful Vm for us. You make them so marvelously.
Hello Ashly Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Thank Youuuu!!!!
I Appreciate Your Support So Much!!

Yeaah, It's like, if we know what Viren's real purpose is, a heavy burden will be lifted from us.

CT's just LOVE to keep us hanging! Cry

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
You know if we go back to wedding confrontation when Sid said mujhe pata hai tum natak kar rahe ho Viren and the reply Viren gave to Sid main sirf itna janta huin main jis ladki se pyar karta huin usse shadi karna chahta huin. It looks like giving a lesson to sid that how to stand up for your love like he mentioned earlier too after dadaji came back jisse jo karna chahiye wo to vo kar hi nahi raha. These things showed he do expect some actions from sid as if he is getting love then he should justify that with his actions too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRensimran728lamsmilee1014gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

You know if we go back to wedding confrontation when Sid said mujhe pata hai tum natak kar rahe ho Viren and the reply Viren gave to Sid main sirf itna janta huin main jis ladki se pyar karta huin usse shadi karna chahta huin. It looks like giving a lesson to sid that how to stand up for your love like he mentioned earlier too after dadaji came back jisse jo karna chahiye wo to vo kar hi nahi raha. These things showed he do expect some actions from sid as if he is getting love then he should justify that with his actions too.

I agree Rach. Viren dialog was definitely a slap on Sid's face. The words he used pierced through Sid heart but he still stood there. and remember viren said that he should not talk about Natak bcos Sid himself was doing natak by marrying DD. 

but what amazes me is this..i like the whole confrontation dialog...but not even once did Nivi or Viren showed they were acting. from Nivi I had expected some hesitation but no she did not show any. and when NT came and Nivi had to lie to her too that she wants to marry Viren was also a lot for Nivi.

AlariaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I agree Rach. Viren dialog was definitely a slap on Sid's face. The words he used pierced through Sid heart but he still stood there. and remember viren said that he should not talk about Natak bcos Sid himself was doing natak by marrying DD. 

but what amazes me is this..i like the whole confrontation dialog...but not even once did Nivi or Viren showed they were acting. from Nivi I had expected some hesitation but no she did not show any. and when NT came and Nivi had to lie to her too that she wants to marry Viren was also a lot for Nivi.
Initially when they came in the hall they did start it as Natak but soon for Viren it became reality but not for Nivi she continue feeling it natak till they reach the temple. She thought ok with this they will move out and after sometime she will return home and tell her dadi all that was natak without thinking too much into consequences. But that moment for Nivi it was important that Sid to go and marry DD and nothing else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
arree yaar koi nahin hai online?? no discussion at all?? kya hua?? any breaking news keeping you guys away?? mujhe batao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index