Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 7)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Rach... thanks for the new thread dear.. :)
wonderful intro.. i just loved it... :):)

And wish u all a very happy new year.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 my dear NivRenians...
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements...

simran...beautiful post yaar..gud optimism....u lifted my spirits too...

well i am trying babe..n thanks for making a list of all the threads dear. It will help to keep track in future how Nivren maniacs we are. hoe many page and pages we can fill. love you and enjoy ur new years. Lets come back with a bang like RS will with CCBM hopefully.
Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prasheetha Newbie
prasheetha
prasheetha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
plz.................... add my name too.....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Sorry guyz about just running of like that. I am not going to watch the episode.. but from what I read I got upset.

OK I will continue the retreat but in few hours as I need to cool off..

And yes I do believe that Viren is not oging to just leave nivi like that. Its so unlike him

but then again.. he left for delhi on the wedding night.

I always thought that the only way nivi-sid issue will be solved is when she starts to loosen up to viren and become more romantically involved cause only then the past will be buried and thats what she is heading towards but viren, why on earth are you leaving her : (

: (

I hope she doesn't get hurt : (

So now that YD, Sid and Viren are leaving to delhi, that leaves us with three suspects

YD, Sid and Viren ,.. Yes.. cause time and again we have suspected these three people

Viren is out of the picture, sid as well

so that leaves with YD, and she will be caught very soon!

lets see how that story unfolds

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
wow simran l loved what u wrote.

suchi i am glad u will do ur retreat thanks darlz u made my new years yaar i am soo happy at least we can have ur retreat to look forward to.

guys u know i dont feel that upset anymore, actually its interesting how they r gonna pull this track now, i am cetrain viren has good reason to leave nivi(hopefully) and MP seems like he or she will get cought very soon so ya hopefully we will have a great new years ahead of us as far as the show is concerned Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 31 December 2010 at 10:20am

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Rach wat a fantastic strt..Hug..with th opening post..u captured NivRen journey so beautifully.

To All my fellow NivRenians....those whom i hav met..n those whom i am yet to meet...

Here is a wishing that
the coming year is a glorious one
that rewards all your
future endeavors with success.

Coming to th epi....talking from  my lil serial experience Cv'z of most shows do this..Ouch..they drag wat dzn't need to be..(ie th stalking, humiliation), but edit n whizz past moments that are important..Angry...today NivRen talk was very  needed yet with few dialogues Viren suddenly realises he was wrong to judge NiviConfused...Y cant Viren be shown serious in more scenes.....

The table scene ...Viren was too good there LOL....n i loved neha voice modulation...Thumbs Up

The precap was th best part of th epi.....In one of my earlier post i said Nivi needs something Big/ dramatic to tke place....that will allow her to acknowledge how important Viren is in her life....n why he is so.......I hope the story moves..n wer not bak to stalking n humiliation.....Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Suchi for doing a weekend retreat.  HugWe really need that today.  I still don't understand why Viren has to leave. CT better have a damn good excuse this time. I hated Viren's excuse last time. And I also don't understand why in hell they have to give that precap today. Many times Friday episode they have ended without precap. I would have been happy if they didn't show precap today. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanimilee1014Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Suchi for doing a weekend retreat.  HugWe really need that today.  I still don't understand why Viren has to leave. CT better have a damn good excuse this time. I hated Viren's excuse last time. And I also don't understand why in hell they have to give that precap today. Many times Friday episode they have ended without precap. I would have been happy if they didn't show precap today. Cry
Agree ketty they shouldnt have shown us the precap today why would they wanna make us sad and worried in new years eve man they r soo meanAngry

Yep viren this time will have a good excuse and his dialogue in the precap the more i see it the more i get confused, what does he mean, why such sudden change, and then i think about what sanju said and it fall in place so i am hoping viren is doing it just to catch MP cause today he said the opposite to what he will say in the precap so yep his change of thoughts might be linked to revealing MP and if it isnt thats it i will burst and god knows what i will do to the CTs.Angry

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index