Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 68)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Smile

Btw Dz CCBM not give out promo's???
I don't sofna its always here I get to know any promo or something coming not before that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
hey Rach and Ketty...i saw your comments above..after I posted by thoughts..we all are thinking same thing..I LIKE IT. Big smile Sid has to have some substantial to do ..wow ..now I am getting hang of you guys..your wavelength is pulling me towards you. and Milee's positive vibes are making me stronger to believe in Nivren. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 5:14pm

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

I know in your other post back you talked about the double meaning in Viren's dialouge and you mentioned the one he said before the wedding confrontation -- "mein itne jaldi haar nahin manunga"!! From my pov - I think he meant he wasn't going to lose Nivi to Sid. I've been watching the wedding confrontation scenes over and over again. And at the end of the confrontation as Viren grabs Nivi's hand to walk out of the house, I noticed a very brief smile which lasted less then a full second. It was so quick that I missed it many times before. This action of his confirmed that he didn't want to lose Nivi to Sid. Again this is only my pov and i could be wrong. I'm not saying this makes him a psycho.
I thought same that he didn't wanted to lose Nivi to Sid. One thing always bothers me is that if it weren't for Dadaji's wish would he still help Nivi to get Sid married to Divya even after knowing she loved Sid? And I didn't notice smile, I will watch that episodes again, anyways those r my most favorite ones. I want that aggressiveness and attitude back in Viren. 

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

I just went back and rewatched Fridays's epi. And I'm a tad bit disappointed with NivRen's communication. Yes, Viren mentioned someone doing the saazish but why not say anything about the bulb he found! Why wouldn't the discuss further about who it could be. I guess the CT's still want to retain the mystery, perhaps. Whatever it maybe, I'm hoping this MP track doesn't get dragged for too long.

And don't throw stones at me for saying this, please, but I'm personally rooting for Sid to be the stalker. At least he'd have something to do. It would also teach PB & HL a lesson. Just my opinion.
hey Ashi. We all wanted little more from NivRen talk on Friday, but still whatever we go was a huge step for both Nivi and Viren. Viren even just for a moment but showed his insecurities. And Nivi told him what Viren means for her. And about that bulb, I think CTs still don't want us to get Viren out from the suspect list, so we won't see much on stalker discussion. Nivi will not say anything to anyone from now onwards until she will have a proof. And I think if Viren is working on it, he won't discuss right now with NIvi because he might not want to scare her. 

About Sid being stalker, i think it won't be bad as he can have some purpose in life, right now he is not doing anything and that will be a good punishment for HL and PB. But I still think it is YD or CC because MP is someone who knows Niv's mom's history. I don't think Sid has any idea about it, he just knows that Nivi's mom died because of YD's taunts. 

@ bold.. hilarious...ROFL but i agree. making Sid MP (no matter how bad) is the way to go bcos Abhishek T did not sign this serial for nothing right?? i mean he can act as we seen in the beinging. his dialogs with NT, dadi, DD were good. So cant just keep him doing like this right?? So, we all will believe from today it will be Sid for whatever reasons. (idk)
Hi Simran.
I truly hate the way CT's have ruined Sid's character. I honestly believe that Abhishek has tremendous potential which isn't being explored. His character is being sidelined. He could potray the MP marvelously. I loved the scene in which he was about to jump off the cliff - his expressions were a killer !! He would make an excellent MP. I agree with Rach - Nivi already has a protector in Viren. She doesn't need Sid anymore.

And I'd hate it if they make Nandu the MP. That would also be so predictable because as the saying goes 'the butler did it!"

Pratap and Hemlata would also be just way to obvious because they are capable of doing anything for their daughter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Ashi till now everything we are discussing is speculation we just know as much as Nivi knows Viren just little more by his facial expression but no one of us know actual him. What he want, why he did these things and why he is doing everything is still a mystery I don't know why he did that on wedding day but it was required whatever reasons were for him but if he hadn't done that and Sid stopped the wedding at that moment then Reputations of both families would have been spoiled and all the blame fall on Nivi and Sid wouldn't have supported her either. Sid's respect in the family and in front of BS and YD would have go down to drains. So indirectly he saved both the things and till actual reason is out I am going to believe in a positive manner that he saved his family, Nivi's humilation and Sid reputation indirectly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014gmann2010Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
hey Ashi. We all wanted little more from NivRen talk on Friday, but still whatever we go was a huge step for both Nivi and Viren. Viren even just for a moment but showed his insecurities. And Nivi told him what Viren means for her. And about that bulb, I think CTs still don't want us to get Viren out from the suspect list, so we won't see much on stalker discussion. Nivi will not say anything to anyone from now onwards until she will have a proof. And I think if Viren is working on it, he won't discuss right now with NIvi because he might not want to scare her. 

About Sid being stalker, i think it won't be bad as he can have some purpose in life, right now he is not doing anything and that will be a good punishment for HL and PB. But I still think it is YD or CC because MP is someone who knows Niv's mom's history. I don't think Sid has any idea about it, he just knows that Nivi's mom died because of YD's taunts. 

[/QUOTE]
Agreeing with you completely. I'm loving their gradual increasing closeness. That was defnitely a huge step for NivRen no doubt. YD, CC & JW are the most likely culprits but it would be nice if CTs decide to really shock us. If it's one of the evil trio - I wouldn't be the least suprised because we already expect them to pull such cruel antics. Now, if my wish gets granted and it turns out to be Sid - My eyeballs would pop out because one would never expect him to do such a thing!!
I aso remember how he had told Nivi back in the earlier epi that Nivi was yet to see his junoon!!

The only thing that boggles me is the fire incident. I can't decide if the MP intended to Kill or simply frighten Nivi.

I know in your other post back you talked about the double meaning in Viren's dialouge and you mentioned the one he said before the wedding confrontation -- "mein itne jaldi haar nahin manunga"!! From my pov - I think he meant he wasn't going to lose Nivi to Sid. I've been watching the wedding confrontation scenes over and over again. And at the end of the confrontation as Viren grabs Nivi's hand to walk out of the house, I noticed a very brief smile which lasted less then a full second. It was so quick that I missed it many times before. This action of his confirmed that he didn't want to lose Nivi to Sid. Again this is only my pov and i could be wrong. I'm not saying this makes him a psycho.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Ashi..how are you? Happy new year to you! About confrontation dialog your POV is really good and has lot of validity. it does makes sense that Viren did not want to lose Nivi and if the truth of Sid wanting to marry Nivi and love Nivi came out then he would lose her..since Sid always got what he has asked for. So, maybe yes. It was his battle too just as much as Nivi's battle to get Sid and DD together.

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 5:26pm

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ashi till now everything we are discussing is speculation we just know as much as Nivi knows Viren just little more by his facial expression but no one of us know actual him. What he want, why he did these things and why he is doing everything is still a mystery I don't know why he did that on wedding day but it was required whatever reasons were for him but if he hadn't done that and Sid stopped the wedding at that moment then Reputations of both families would have been spoiled and all the blame fall on Nivi and Sid wouldn't have supported her either. Sid's respect in the family and in front of BS and YD would have go down to drains. So indirectly he saved both the things and till actual reason is out I am going to believe in a positive manner that he saved his family, Nivi's humilation and Sid reputation indirectly.
I'm with you in this one as well, sweets. I never thought of his actions being negative ever. Directly or indirectly his actions helped everyone and somewhat worked out in his favor as well.

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

HELLLO GUYS!!

OH Gosh, This Has Been One LONG, DRAGGING Weekend!!!

WE WANT NIVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index