Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 67)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

None of us I can label as sadistic, but somehow each one of us wants to see Nivi yearning for Viren. It is a suffering but it's a sweet suffering and before she admits to Viren, I would like to see her admit to herself. And I also want to see same yearning in Viren, we have seen his longings for Nivi when she is right in front of him, but i still want to see when she is not there in front of his eyes and how much he misses seeing her. Embarrassed  I think this the only positive point I can see right now about Viren's leaving Nivi, about finding out MP can be a bonus. Wink
They both can sing a song while remembering eachother and as Navz say Viren will come to meet Nivi in midnight and because Nivi was missing him badly will go and hug him and then both of them shying away then Viren start teasing her or for a change we will see other way round Nivi is teasing Viren and Viren says Nivi kabhi to serious ho jaya karoLOLWink
LOL that will be a treat to watch this kind of scene between them, but I think Nivi has a long way to go before she starts teasing Viren. LOL You forgot to put a duet between them. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok ketty I believe payal who wanted to know the big surprise has left and you and me are left I want your inputs on the benifits of Asylum over Sood mad house. Kindly give your opinionsLOL

One more point Nivi will be away from Divya's precious Sid so there will be no HL coming to threaten her about Divya's happiness.
Well sweetie, you covered all corners and one that was left covered by Ashi. Wink I just hope looking at this list Sid won't tempted to go to same pagalkhana to get away from his psycho wife. Wink

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I just went back and rewatched Fridays's epi. And I'm a tad bit disappointed with NivRen's communication. Yes, Viren mentioned someone doing the saazish but why not say anything about the bulb he found! Why wouldn't the discuss further about who it could be. I guess the CT's still want to retain the mystery, perhaps. Whatever it maybe, I'm hoping this MP track doesn't get dragged for too long.

And don't throw stones at me for saying this, please, but I'm personally rooting for Sid to be the stalker. At least he'd have something to do. It would also teach PB & HL a lesson. Just my opinion.

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

I just went back and rewatched Fridays's epi. And I'm a tad bit disappointed with NivRen's communication. Yes, Viren mentioned someone doing the saazish but why not say anything about the bulb he found! Why wouldn't the discuss further about who it could be. I guess the CT's still want to retain the mystery, perhaps. Whatever it maybe, I'm hoping this MP track doesn't get dragged for too long.

And don't throw stones at me for saying this, please, but I'm personally rooting for Sid to be the stalker. At least he'd have something to do. It would also teach PB & HL a lesson. Just my opinion.
hey Ashi. We all wanted little more from NivRen talk on Friday, but still whatever we go was a huge step for both Nivi and Viren. Viren even just for a moment but showed his insecurities. And Nivi told him what Viren means for her. And about that bulb, I think CTs still don't want us to get Viren out from the suspect list, so we won't see much on stalker discussion. Nivi will not say anything to anyone from now onwards until she will have a proof. And I think if Viren is working on it, he won't discuss right now with NIvi because he might not want to scare her. 

About Sid being stalker, i think it won't be bad as he can have some purpose in life, right now he is not doing anything and that will be a good punishment for HL and PB. But I still think it is YD or CC because MP is someone who knows Niv's mom's history. I don't think Sid has any idea about it, he just knows that Nivi's mom died because of YD's taunts. 

Alariasimran728lamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

hey Ashi. We all wanted little more from NivRen talk on Friday, but still whatever we go was a huge step for both Nivi and Viren. Viren even just for a moment but showed his insecurities. And Nivi told him what Viren means for her. And about that bulb, I think CTs still don't want us to get Viren out from the suspect list, so we won't see much on stalker discussion. Nivi will not say anything to anyone from now onwards until she will have a proof. And I think if Viren is working on it, he won't discuss right now with NIvi because he might not want to scare her. 

About Sid being stalker, i think it won't be bad as he can have some purpose in life, right now he is not doing anything and that will be a good punishment for HL and PB. But I still think it is YD or CC because MP is someone who knows Niv's mom's history. I don't think Sid has any idea about it, he just knows that Nivi's mom died because of YD's taunts. 

Agreeing with you completely. I'm loving their gradual increasing closeness. That was defnitely a huge step for NivRen no doubt. YD, CC & JW are the most likely culprits but it would be nice if CTs decide to really shock us. If it's one of the evil trio - I wouldn't be the least suprised because we already expect them to pull such cruel antics. Now, if my wish gets granted and it turns out to be Sid - My eyeballs would pop out because one would never expect him to do such a thing!!
I aso remember how he had told Nivi back in the earlier epi that Nivi was yet to see his junoon!!

The only thing that boggles me is the fire incident. I can't decide if the MP intended to Kill or simply frighten Nivi.

I know in your other post back you talked about the double meaning in Viren's dialouge and you mentioned the one he said before the wedding confrontation -- "mein itne jaldi haar nahin manunga"!! From my pov - I think he meant he wasn't going to lose Nivi to Sid. I've been watching the wedding confrontation scenes over and over again. And at the end of the confrontation as Viren grabs Nivi's hand to walk out of the house, I noticed a very brief smile which lasted less then a full second. It was so quick that I missed it many times before. This action of his confirmed that he didn't want to lose Nivi to Sid. Again this is only my pov and i could be wrong. I'm not saying this makes him a psycho.

lamssimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Hey Ashly you stole my words even I am rooting for Sid as stalker to teach lesson not only HL and D but also to YD who always belittle Viren in front of Sid and Also because now days Sid does nothing other then sulking and Abishek is good actor and he should have something substantial to do and personally I don't want him to Nivi protector or helper as Now Nivi has Viren if he had stood for Nivi before wedding I would have liked him as protector but after what weaknesses he shows I don't want him as protector so even if not stalker but atleast have some dialogs and arguements with Divya so that we can see him doing something other than sulking.

Regarding NivRen talk they have to maintain suspense and further Viren never tell whatever he does for he he just do it so he warned her to the extent it's necessary and doesn't want to scare her further so he didn't told her anything.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 02 January 2011 at 4:58pm

Alarialamsmilee1014gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

@ bold.. hilarious...ROFL but i agree. making Sid MP (no matter how bad) is the way to go bcos Abhishek T did not sign this serial for nothing right?? i mean he can act as we seen in the beinging. his dialogs with NT, dadi, DD were good. So cant just keep him doing like this right?? So, we all will believe from today it will be Sid for whatever reasons. (idk)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alarialamsgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Smile

Btw Dz CCBM not give out promo's???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index