Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 66)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Yes, Navz that is so true. I actually really want to see Nivedita yearning for Viren, missing him. I know, maybe this sounds really sadistic but quiet honestly, I found the restlessness and eagerness with which Nivedita was waiting for Viren after their weeding to be very endearing..

True Navz and payal even I want Nivi to wait and yearn for Viren but wait a minute is Viren going alone or he is taking Nandu with him if that is the case Nivi will burn with lots of jealousy.Wink
Rach, you are so funny. LOL Trust you to say something like this. On the same note, did you ever come up with any funny theory about what Viren was implying when he said in the Friday's episode he is going to need to plan something big??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
None of us I can label as sadistic, but somehow each one of us wants to see Nivi yearning for Viren. It is a suffering but it's a sweet suffering and before she admits to Viren, I would like to see her admit to herself. And I also want to see same yearning in Viren, we have seen his longings for Nivi when she is right in front of him, but i still want to see when she is not there in front of his eyes and how much he misses seeing her. Embarrassed  I think this the only positive point I can see right now about Viren's leaving Nivi, about finding out MP can be a bonus. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

We all are worrying Viren leaving for Delhi leaving Nivedita alone but it is not the case he is actually going to Agra as we all know its near to Delhi and in Agra there is mental asylum too so he will go their and book one room for both of them now you must be thinking what are advantages for them to live in mental asylum:

1. Asylum is more peaceful and safe than Sood Madhouse containing JAAL (constant evil planning, YD constants taunts and DD utter stupidness) so they can live peacefully there.
  2. MP purpose of proving Nivi will be solved so he/she will not be running after Nivedita.
  3. Food provided is readymade so Nivi will not be seen always in kitchen and have all the time for Viren.
  4. DD and Nandu will not be in picture so no one will be near their obsessions Viren can full time plans to make Nivi smile and other mads will also help them and Nivi will not be distracted by anyone as no one will bother what both are doing
  5. Biggest advantage TAJMAHAL is also in Agra (if you remember he did indicated indirectly his plan store tajmehal se kam nahi hai)they both can go there and Viren can show the wonderful memory of love to Nivedita to full time woo her.

But I am worried about VD and BS how they are going to survive in Sood madhouse.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 02 January 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

None of us I can label as sadistic, but somehow each one of us wants to see Nivi yearning for Viren. It is a suffering but it's a sweet suffering and before she admits to Viren, I would like to see her admit to herself. And I also want to see same yearning in Viren, we have seen his longings for Nivi when she is right in front of him, but i still want to see when she is not there in front of his eyes and how much he misses seeing her. Embarrassed  I think this the only positive point I can see right now about Viren's leaving Nivi, about finding out MP can be a bonus. Wink
They both can sing a song while remembering eachother and as Navz say Viren will come to meet Nivi in midnight and because Nivi was missing him badly will go and hug him and then both of them shying away then Viren start teasing her or for a change we will see other way round Nivi is teasing Viren and Viren says Nivi kabhi to serious ho jaya karoLOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alarialamsmilee1014gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Ok ketty I believe payal who wanted to know the big surprise has left and you and me are left I want your inputs on the benifits of Asylum over Sood mad house. Kindly give your opinionsLOL

One more point Nivi will be away from Divya's precious Sid so there will be no HL coming to threaten her about Divya's happiness.

Alarialamsmilee1014gmann2010xaviara

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

We all are worrying Viren leaving for Delhi leaving Nivedita alone but it is not the case he is actually going to Agra as we all know its near to Delhi and in Agra there is mental asylum too so he will go their and book one room for both of them now you must be thinking what are advantages for them to live in mental asylum:

Asylum is more peaceful and safe than Sood Madhouse containing JAAL (constant evil planning, YD constants taunts and DD utter stupidness) so they can live peacefully there. MP purpose of proving Nivi will be solved so he/she will not be running after Nivedita. Food provided is readymade so Nivi will not be seen always in kitchen and have all the time for Viren. DD and Nandu will not be in picture so no one will be near their obsessions Viren can full time plans to make Nivi smile and other mads will also help them and Nivi will not be distracted by anyone as no one will bother what both are doing
  1. Biggest advantage TAJMAHAL is also in Agra (if you remember he did indicated indirectly his plan store tajmehal se kam nahi hai)they both can go there and Viren can show the wonderful memory of love to Nivedita to full time woo her.

But I am worried about VD and BS how they are going to survive in Sood madhouse.

@ above ---ROFLROFLROFL
Rach, I love you, I really do. I can always count on you to lift my spirits!!! This post is seriously cracking me up.

@ all ---- hello girls. Hope everyone is well rested and having a great day so far!! HugHug

@ navz --- I'm so glad your nephew is better now. Such a sweet and brave lil cutie. My love & kisses to him.

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Asylum is more peaceful and safe than Sood Madhouse containing JAAL (constant evil planning, YD constants taunts and DD utter stupidness) so they can live peacefully there. MP purpose of proving Nivi will be solved so he/she will not be running after Nivedita. Food provided is readymade so Nivi will not be seen always in kitchen and have all the time for Viren. DD and Nandu will not be in picture so no one will be near their obsessions Viren can full time plans to make Nivi smile and other mads will also help them and Nivi will not be distracted by anyone as no one will bother what both are doing
  1. Biggest advantage TAJMAHAL is also in Agra (if you remember he did indicated indirectly his plan store tajmehal se kam nahi hai)they both can go there and Viren can show the wonderful memory of love to Nivedita to full time woo her.

@ above ---ROFLROFLROFL
Rach, I love you, I really do. I can always count on you to lift my spirits!!! This post is seriously cracking me up.

@ all ---- hello girls. Hope everyone is well rested and having a great day so far!! HugHug

@ navz --- I'm so glad your nephew is better now. Such a sweet and brave lil cutie. My love & kisses to him.
Hey Ashi Happy new year jaan wlcome jaanuHug missing you very much sweetu can you list other advantages seetheart. I know its not that good but still couldn't come with anything better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014xaviara

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hey Ashi Happy new year jaan wlcome jaanuHug missing you very much sweetu can you list other advantages seetheart. I know its not that good but still couldn't come with anything better.[/QUOTE]
Happy new year, hun! I've been missing you much. HugHug
I've not been commenting but was silently following on your discussions. Embarrassed
Sweets, your list is pure genius. You've got all the basis covered!!
Vandana and Bhupat have Bhuvan's bhatakti atma to keep them company!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index