Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 65)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
You know we are all worried about Viren leaving and MP scaring Nivi again, but we have one thing to look forwrd too, and that is Nivi missing and yearning for Viren !! Remember her restlessness after their marriage when he went to Delhi ? She knew every person in the Sood house more and for a longer period of time then she did Viren, but it was only Viren she wanted with her !! So if she missed him that much, just imagine her condition now when HE leaves !! Embarrassed Because his condition is she calls him from HER HEART !! and in that case, I'm sure he will be pulled back with her love in less then a day !! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Grils (Moni, Navz,Simran, Ketty, Rach) thanks so much. Yes, I am excited too on becoming a Senior Member now.
Simran, I have 250 posts right now, so I guess that is the threshold.
Rach, don't know but Goldie, Dazzler & Rockers just seems too far away right now
Moni, congrats, right back at you for becoming a Dazzler.
Navz, so good to hear that your nephew is recovering so well. His kissing the laptop screen was so cute, awwww. Adorable!!

Edited by Excruciating - 02 January 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

oh Navi, how come you didn't notice it before, I never expected this from you. Just yesterday I was saying to Payal that me too noticed that but could not write in my analysis as there are unmarried and under aged girls here and Anju said the same. I am scared to start writing in this front because I may not stop when I start writing about those expressions.LOL silly me right.

Ab agar topic is going on with Viren's desire and all I have something to say to all of you girls. I did see some posts earlier too before the date and then before the photo session that Viren was coming so close to Nivi maybe he came for a kiss. You know when I read those posts I think oh God these girls are so lost and besharamWinkLOL but I know you want that to happen we all are waiting for those moments and yes, those will come in future and it will defintely take our breath away, we will be all dead reach NivRen heaven and regain concsious and rewatch them to die again. But I need to tell ya all something sorry to be a party spoiler really excuse me.
For Viren, Nivi is his love his passion. And he does desire her physically but more than that he wants her emotionally, mentally.He wants her to be his Body, Soul and Mind for that he will wait until eternity.But sometimes due to his passion and love he loses control and his urges and desire takes over him so he gets close to her like the scene we saw he wakes up and Nivi falls on him, KC day, date scene where he gets close to her, Photo session day but then again he controls his urges and desires remembering Nivi and her stance in their relation. He will definitely take 9 steps but the last and the important 10th step should be taken by Nivi and its her decision to come close to him and give what he wants and take what she wants. He will never ever impose on her physically or otherwise, it should be Nivi's decision.And he will wait for that day and along with him we should wait or rather we will wait. Because that day will be breathtakingly heavenly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hey, Milee completely agree with you. Couldn't have said it better. I believe that is the reason why we are all loving Suchi's retreat of this weekend because her Nivedita has almost reached that point and is ready to take that 10th step (on that note, I must say this has been my best retreat of Suchi's. It has just been amazingly brilliant)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

You know we are all worried about Viren leaving and MP scaring Nivi again, but we have one thing to look forwrd too, and that is Nivi missing and yearning for Viren !! Remember her restlessness after their marriage when he went to Delhi ? She knew every person in the Sood house more and for a longer period of time then she did Viren, but it was only Viren she wanted with her !! So if she missed him that much, just imagine her condition now when HE leaves !! Embarrassed Because his condition is she calls him from HER HEART !! and in that case, I'm sure he will be pulled back with her love in less then a day !! Embarrassed
So true, Navz. I actually posted on page-15 of this thread too, that you were the first person I thought of when I saw the pre-cap of Friday episode because you were the one who had predicted and wanted this separation track between NivRen right from day one..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewanixaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry girls, I abruptly left but had to go for lunch. But right now have to leave with my hubby for some work be back and chat with you all. If by tht time someones missing see you all tomorrow after teh episode.

@Navi, so sweet of Rayaan, give him my hugs and kisses too.

@Payal, congrats on becoming senior member dear.

@All, be right back need to run hubby calling 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by xaviara

So true, Navz. I actually posted on page-15 of this thread too, that you were the first person I thought of when I saw the pre-cap of Friday episode because you were the one who had predicted and wanted this separation track between NivRen right from day one..

Yeah I had predicted this from day one, because as long as Nivi has Viren around her 24/7., she will always see him as her strength, her support, her best friend, but not her LOVE, because for her to realize her love, something huge and drastic has to happen, and I guess that is what Viren meant when he said on Friday that I have to plan something huge now, I think that is exactly when he had decided that the best way to lure & catch the stalker and to make Nivi realize her feelings for him, is to leave Shimla.

And you know why he is leaving ? When he has always promised her that he would always be by her side, it is because Viren has realized that the stalker doesn't mean to harm Nivi physically, and is only trying to prove her mentally unstable that is why he can afford to be away from her for a while to figure out who is behind all this ! If he had felt she was in danger, he would have stuck close to her and planned something else !! So hopefully we won't see him away from Nivi for long !! and even if he can't come in front of Nivi, I wish they would show us scenes where they are both missing each other Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewanilamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Yes, Navz that is so true. I actually really want to see Nivedita yearning for Viren, missing him. I know, maybe this sounds really sadistic but quiet honestly, I found the restlessness and eagerness with which Nivedita was waiting for Viren after their weeding to be very endearing..

Alariasimran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Yes, Navz that is so true. I actually really want to see Nivedita yearning for Viren, missing him. I know, maybe this sounds really sadistic but quiet honestly, I found the restlessness and eagerness with which Nivedita was waiting for Viren after their weeding to be very endearing..

True Navz and payal even I want Nivi to wait and yearn for Viren but wait a minute is Viren going alone or he is taking Nandu with him if that is the case Nivi will burn with lots of jealousy.Wink

Alarialamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index