Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 64)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hey payal congrats on becoming a senior member. how many posts make you a senior member?? 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
guys now when Viren will leave we will see Nivi talking more and more to herself and great dialog to follow. like we saw when she gave away the RK pendant to PB. Do you agree?? 

I am scared that Nivren bedroom is shared a phone line with other phones like hall phone?? if so, then big problem. when Viren will call Nivi it is possible someone can hear them?? Thats why I want Viren to giver a cell phone..how come he has not realize this yet.. bcos of CT!

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Payal, I just watched the scenes and you are sooooooooooooo right !!! EmbarrassedLOL Damn how could I have notice his blush !!! LOL I did notice the huskiness in his voice and the desire in his eyes when he goes '"Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?" Embarrassed But I noticed just this, the rest was so hilerious that I missed that hand caressing thing later too !! My focuz was totally on Kinshuk's expressions !! I was laughing my head off !! LOL
oh Navi, how come you didn't notice it before, I never expected this from you. Just yesterday I was saying to Payal that me too noticed that but could not write in my analysis as there are unmarried and under aged girls here and Anju said the same. I am scared to start writing in this front because I may not stop when I start writing about those expressions.LOL silly me right.

Ab agar topic is going on with Viren's desire and all I have something to say to all of you girls. I did see some posts earlier too before the date and then before the photo session that Viren was coming so close to Nivi maybe he came for a kiss. You know when I read those posts I think oh God these girls are so lost and besharamWinkLOL but I know you want that to happen we all are waiting for those moments and yes, those will come in future and it will defintely take our breath away, we will be all dead reach NivRen heaven and regain concsious and rewatch them to die again. But I need to tell ya all something sorry to be a party spoiler really excuse me.
For Viren, Nivi is his love his passion. And he does desire her physically but more than that he wants her emotionally, mentally.He wants her to be his Body, Soul and Mind for that he will wait until eternity.But sometimes due to his passion and love he loses control and his urges and desire takes over him so he gets close to her like the scene we saw he wakes up and Nivi falls on him, KC day, date scene where he gets close to her, Photo session day but then again he controls his urges and desires remembering Nivi and her stance in their relation. He will definitely take 9 steps but the last and the important 10th step should be taken by Nivi and its her decision to come close to him and give what he wants and take what she wants. He will never ever impose on her physically or otherwise, it should be Nivi's decision.And he will wait for that day and along with him we should wait or rather we will wait. Because that day will be breathtakingly heavenly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Woww milieee veryy well said . i agrre wid u .Viren lovess Nivi more then himself but more then lovng her , he respects her . n thatzz why Nivi adores him so much . Ya since Viren is an obessive lover he sometimes couldn't control himself frm coming close 2 Nivi but as soon as he realizes it , he backs out .

n like he always said dis 1 thng 2 Nivi ki he will wait for her, for her lovee  thruout his whole life So he will do it till eternity . n we just hope ki Viren soon gets his fruit for watngg for so longg time for his loveee

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Payal, I just watched the scenes and you are sooooooooooooo right !!! EmbarrassedLOL Damn how could I have notice his blush !!! LOL I did notice the huskiness in his voice and the desire in his eyes when he goes '"Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?" Embarrassed But I noticed just this, the rest was so hilerious that I missed that hand caressing thing later too !! My focuz was totally on Kinshuk's expressions !! I was laughing my head off !! LOL
oh Navi, how come you didn't notice it before, I never expected this from you. Just yesterday I was saying to Payal that me too noticed that but could not write in my analysis as there are unmarried and under aged girls here and Anju said the same. I am scared to start writing in this front because I may not stop when I start writing about those expressions.LOL silly me right.

Ab agar topic is going on with Viren's desire and all I have something to say to all of you girls. I did see some posts earlier too before the date and then before the photo session that Viren was coming so close to Nivi maybe he came for a kiss. You know when I read those posts I think oh God these girls are so lost and besharamWinkLOL but I know you want that to happen we all are waiting for those moments and yes, those will come in future and it will defintely take our breath away, we will be all dead reach NivRen heaven and regain concsious and rewatch them to die again. But I need to tell ya all something sorry to be a party spoiler really excuse me.
For Viren, Nivi is his love his passion. And he does desire her physically but more than that he wants her emotionally, mentally.He wants her to be his Body, Soul and Mind for that he will wait until eternity.But sometimes due to his passion and love he loses control and his urges and desire takes over him so he gets close to her like the scene we saw he wakes up and Nivi falls on him, KC day, date scene where he gets close to her, Photo session day but then again he controls his urges and desires remembering Nivi and her stance in their relation. He will definitely take 9 steps but the last and the important 10th step should be taken by Nivi and its her decision to come close to him and give what he wants and take what she wants. He will never ever impose on her physically or otherwise, it should be Nivi's decision.And he will wait for that day and along with him we should wait or rather we will wait. Because that day will be breathtakingly heavenly.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Milee, usually I never miss such things but with Rayaan getting sick on Friday night, my mind was preoccupied plus I had to edit the scenes too, so my mind was really not into it as such !! In fact i saw their friday scenes for the second time tonight, that too after reading Payal's post !! LOL

About Viren's desire, I agree with you totally, in fact I said the same thing in Suchi's retreat as well that Viren's love with always fluctuate between fierce passion and gentle loving, and it is very important that Nivi reciprocates and handles both equally and match him, because like you said, his desire is often visible, but he always keeps a check on it because he can never impose himself or force himself on her, so he will wait, as long as Nivi wants, but he will always make sure that Nivi knows and feels how much he loves, wants and desires her !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Moni congrats for becoming IF-dazzler and congrats Payal for becoming senior member.

Milee you have such a way with words, you have described Viren's passion and desire brilliantly. I also think that last decision will be always Nivi's as so far he always left that on her and in future also, it will be Nivi's decision whenever she is ready to take their relationship to next level. But we are bunch of hopeless romantic and don't have patience like Nivi, so sometimes we become besharam and see things which is not there. Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by simran728

guys now when Viren will leave we will see Nivi talking more and more to herself and great dialog to follow. like we saw when she gave away the RK pendant to PB. Do you agree?? 

I am scared that Nivren bedroom is shared a phone line with other phones like hall phone?? if so, then big problem. when Viren will call Nivi it is possible someone can hear them?? Thats why I want Viren to giver a cell phone..how come he has not realize this yet.. bcos of CT!

Yes dear even i was tnkng d same . ki She is sood's bahu n she doesn't hav a cell wid her . Viren cn giver her a cell .

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Millie completely agree with you Viren will never forces him onto her and will wait till she doesn't come to him and we will also wait for the day. First I want this MP track to be sorted out and with this Sister rift track should end.

Payal congratulation on becoming senior member I wish you soon become goldie, dazzler and rockers

Navz I am very happy that our brave bot Ryan is better now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@miliee @ketty thanxx dear for ur wishes . lovv u all.

@Payal dear congatzzzzz HugHug

okk gals now time 2 say gdbye . It's 2 late here . So wll meett all of u guyzz tomm wid d new much awaited episode of CCBm

Guyzz I know we all need dis for tomm so

ALLL D BESTTTTTT  lolzzz

Edited by sushmitadutta - 02 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index