Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 61)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@ Milee : My nephew is much better today MashAllah. The vomiting stopped and he even had a bit to eat, got a bit of his energy back and also played a little Thank God Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Navzz @Rach dear even i had also never seen uttran , It's my mom used 2 tell me abt it as My mom used 2 hav sympathy 2wds iccha . So She only told me abt vansh . n now when i saw some of d people comparing Vansh wid Viren , I was reallyy shocked becozz it is ridiculous 2 compare Viren wid vansh .

Yes dear Dhruva 2 was a psychotic person . .n I agrre wid Navzz ki Psycho persons r selfish n self-centered Where passionate lovers lovee their partner more then a normal guy it's just tht simple .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
OMG Payal !! I just read your post !! Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! OMG we girls have seriously lost it when it comes to NivRen !! LOL Let me go watch the friday scenes again and come back ! Will keep your post in mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Navz, it is good to hear that Rayaan's health is improving. Give my love to him. It's really difficult when such a toddler is sick as he cannot express what's going on with him.

About your comments about Viren not being psychotic, I agree with what you said, he won't be ordinary lover, but he will be little more passionate than normal lover which can come across as obsessive but it will never to hurt Nivi in anyway. I don't know about uttran or bidaai so can't comment on that.  I am just curious to know what will make him leave Nivi because he has told her multiple times that he will never leave her alone.

Milee welcome back sweetie. Happy second day of year.

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

OMG Payal !! I just read your post !! Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! OMG we girls have seriously lost it when it comes to NivRen !! LOL Let me go watch the friday scenes again and come back ! Will keep your post in mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
Tell me about it, Navz. And, honestly, I think that everyone here still has at least some sense of sanity that they are still holding on to but I for one have totally totally lost it. Seriously!! NivRen is all I think about, 24/7. I am consumed with them, as if NivRen is my life. I am sometimes amazed at myself as to how I manage to function normally at work, which is basically the only time when I am living my real life!!

Edited by Excruciating - 02 January 2011 at 1:05pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Payal, I just watched the scenes and you are sooooooooooooo right !!! EmbarrassedLOL Damn how could I have notice his blush !!! LOL I did notice the huskiness in his voice and the desire in his eyes when he goes '"Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?" Embarrassed But I noticed just this, the rest was so hilerious that I missed that hand caressing thing later too !! My focuz was totally on Kinshuk's expressions !! I was laughing my head off !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am back and WOW!!! just wow Suchi's retreat made me clean bowled and Sanju's VM's made me go speechless. Ek say bad kar ek hai hamaray gang mein yaar.
Its so good to be part of the gang.

@Navi, oh thats good news dear about your Nephew. Such a brave boy a Viren in making. Give him our love and hugs.

@Rachu, sweetheart good to see you are back on track.LOL

@Hey Ketty, I hope you too are back on track. Yes its a wonderful 2nd day of the year.

@Monica, you are still up and posting.

@Simran, don't worry dear all of us are sailing in the same boat we just imagine NivRen in every aspect songs, serials, movies everywhere.LOL I think we are completely lost in thier love. We should be called obssessive psychotics not Viren. Bechara mera Sweetu tho 100% patnivrata pati aur kuch bhi nahi.

@Anju, Navi completely agree with you, I cannot deny with you guys as we always think alike. Me too say that until now Viren did not show his complete passion either its all his love he is showing. WE saw only in quite some scenes his passion but rest all its his love. Imagine only for his love we are so deeply into them think what will become of us when he shows his full blown passion for Nivi. I am really waiting for that day.

@Ash, Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday dear. May all your dreams come true and May God Bless you.

I am missing Zarmeen and Aashvee so much. I hope Zarmeen is doing better and our sweet Aashvee will be back tomorrow.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Payal, I just watched the scenes and you are sooooooooooooo right !!! EmbarrassedLOL Damn how could I have notice his blush !!! LOL I did notice the huskiness in his voice and the desire in his eyes when he goes '"Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?" Embarrassed But I noticed just this, the rest was so hilerious that I missed that hand caressing thing later too !! My focuz was totally on Kinshuk's expressions !! I was laughing my head off !! LOL

LOLLOLYaa Navzz Even i also missed it but After Payal's Analysis i watched d epi again n yaarr she was 200% correct LOLWink 

@Payal Oh yaa dear Nivren had reallyy made all of us crazyyy LOLLOL tht notnggg somes 2 our mind except Nivren WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index