Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 60)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yep exactly Rachu, I haven't see Uttaran either, but Dhruv of MJHT is an excellent example of a psychotic lover, because like I have explained previously, psychotic lovers are extremely selfish and self centered and more then love its their obsession to possess the person they think they love ! They are very cold, manipulative, calculated, vindictive and emotionally detached, and Viren doesn't fit any quality of a psychotic lover !!

Also I think its more of a publicity thing to call Viren psychotic, so the viewers are hooked, but he will turn out to be just a guy who loves his wife more then a normal guy loves his wife and girlfriend !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Girls, Good Mornin/Evening Happy second day in this New Year. So how are you all my sweeties doing? I have so many thoughts running in my mind from past couple of days, as I have been out of the loop and could not write my thoughts I will do it in a bit but let me go and check if Suchi wrote any other scenes. See you all in a bit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

@ payal : I keep looking for your post that everyone keeps talking about sweetie, which page is it on ?

@ anju : I agree with you 200%, am not worried about NivRen or Viren at all either !!! He can never hurt Nivi, nd Kinshuk himself said that Viren is a passionate lover maybe even obsessive, but not psychotic !! I think when they said Viren will be the new face of hero for 2011, it just means that whatever happens, Viren will always place Nivi above everything and everyone, even his own life !! For him Nivi and her happiness will come first literally, which might look obsessive, because normal lovers knows how to balance between relations, for example, Ranvir and Aalekh loved Ragini and Sadhana very much, but in the mystery case Ranvir did ignore Ragini, and Aalekh in the iters rift track did not support Sadhana !! It doesn't mean that they didnt love their wives, but other relations were equally important to them !! But in Viren's case his love, his life, his wife, his family, his soul mate, his twin flame, his best friend and his lover is one person, that is NIVI !! That is what will set Viren apart from all the previous male leads or heroes of RS shows !! Because Viren's life destination is Nivi, and his mission in life is her happiness, and no one and nothing can even come close !!

Hey Navz, it is on page-46. I am now eagerly  waiting to get your feedback..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewani

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Yep exactly Rachu, I haven't see Uttaran either, but Dhruv of MJHT is an excellent example of a psychotic lover, because like I have explained previously, psychotic lovers are extremely selfish and self centered and more then love its their obsession to possess the person they think they love ! They are very cold, manipulative, calculated, vindictive and emotionally detached, and Viren doesn't fit any quality of a psychotic lover !!

Also I think its more of a publicity thing to call Viren psychotic, so the viewers are hooked, but he will turn out to be just a guy who loves his wife more then a normal guy loves his wife and girlfriend !!

Hey Navi, *hugs* how are you dear and most importantly how is your nephew doing? I hope he is all better.

Phir say psychotic pay discussion chal raha hai.
I will be back need to run to read Suchi's retreat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

True Navz as anju said it is just a publicity stunt so we should forget it right now and Viren as possesive lover who will never hurt Nivedita. Now we should see what will happen tomorrow that Viren will leave Sood house and go to delhi.

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Girls, Good Mornin/Evening Happy second day in this New Year. So how are you all my sweeties doing? I have so many thoughts running in my mind from past couple of days, as I have been out of the loop and could not write my thoughts I will do it in a bit but let me go and check if Suchi wrote any other scenes. See you all in a bit.
Hey Millie how are you and happy second day of new year

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's happening today? 

I love your quote...Her trust is his strenght and his love is hers!!! 

It completely explains Nivren in one sentence

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Mileee !!! *hugs* So good to see you online !! Its been so log since we have been online at the same time !! Chat with you when you get back !! *hugs*

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index