Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 6)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Wow Rachuu ur the best man i love ur theory yaar love u soooo much. I finally smiled today after the epi.thanks darlz.

Sanju thanks a million for the song link, now to make me happy i am listining to it. love u too sanju for ur thoughts on the precap it made me feel much better.

guys i have this stupid virus on my laptop and it keeps on restarting so i might disspear for a while or mabye or a day or two if it crashesCry.My 2011 is starting off real badly yaar first the horrible episode and now this stupid viruse ufffCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingKinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 my dear NivRenians...
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements...

simran...beautiful post yaar..gud optimism....u lifted my spirits too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey Girls, Good Morning/Evening to you all and WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESFUL NEW YEAR. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH PEACE AND HARMONY.

@Rachu, thanks dear for a new thread and with a beautiful introduction.

@All, sorry girls I wasn't online much from these past few days but I really miss you all and talking to you all. Before I go any further let me thank you all for your beautiful friendship you have given me this year, its been wonderful knowing you all and hope to get to know you all more in this coming New Year. Enjoy your New Year celebrations with your family and friends and be safe.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatinganjubalaashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
does any1 has link to d date song?....
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ashred check the media center.
i posted it there =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sanju thanks for the link of music even I loved the tune verymuch and the song is really beautiful they have wonderful choreographers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingKinSanj

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Girls, Good Morning/Evening to you all and WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESFUL NEW YEAR. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH PEACE AND HARMONY.

@Rachu, thanks dear for a new thread and with a beautiful introduction.

@All, sorry girls I wasn't online much from these past few days but I really miss you all and talking to you all. Before I go any further let me thank you all for your beautiful friendship you have given me this year, its been wonderful knowing you all and hope to get to know you all more in this coming New Year. Enjoy your New Year celebrations with your family and friends and be safe.

milee...enjoy your time this new year wit your family n friends. i hope this new yrs gives you more optimism bcos God knows we will need you to pull us through the tough time ..

take care and ove you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanx sanju...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingKinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index