Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 59)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi everyone? how are you? i hope we have a good discussion today abt what is about to happen in new yrs. we all dissecting every single move and eye contact of nivren...so cool right? Nivren fans are now the pros at reading their body language. 

Oh i missed you guys last night. i kept re-watching all the old episodes from Viren's entry till now bcos now its has some flow to their story..

we all have read Suchi's retreat. I want to yes again with all of you as my witness that THANK YOU SUCHI !!! Mind blowing scenes and lovely chemistry depicted with utter respect for their characters and love for each other.  We love you lots for doing this for us and making this love story even more beautiful for us. I am not just able to stop thinking of you guys and your discussions and Nivren even taking a shower, or working, or cooking..omg. what will happen to me when Nivi will sip tea from the same cup as Viren in real serial????

But just like all of you..even I close my eyes and picture the scenes written by Suchi. Only then I can do justice.  I imagine Nivi wearing my fav saree and viren wearing a nice tight jacket where he is revealing his great strong shoulders (wink) ..ok we all get the pic...oh I hope Viren better keep that tea cup with him and hug him and sleep with it. Bcos there is Nivi kiss on it and thats the best he is going to get right now for sometime.

yday i was watchinf Hum Dil De....and i know each one here will have preference and might have liked it or disliked the movie..but anyway the point is that i was picturing Nivi and Viren in all scenes and wondering what they would look like. esp all the songs. ahh now i am again lost dreaming of Nirven in some wonderland together lying side by side and gazing at the stars feelings each others breathe in that serene and pin drop silence. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey anju loved your description and this only keeps our moral high and lams don't worry you will definitely see it in the evening  

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

@ payal : I keep looking for your post that everyone keeps talking about sweetie, which page is it on ?

@ anju : I agree with you 200%, am not worried about NivRen or Viren at all either !!! He can never hurt Nivi, nd Kinshuk himself said that Viren is a passionate lover maybe even obsessive, but not psychotic !! I think when they said Viren will be the new face of hero for 2011, it just means that whatever happens, Viren will always place Nivi above everything and everyone, even his own life !! For him Nivi and her happiness will come first literally, which might look obsessive, because normal lovers knows how to balance between relations, for example, Ranvir and Aalekh loved Ragini and Sadhana very much, but in the mystery case Ranvir did ignore Ragini, and Aalekh in the iters rift track did not support Sadhana !! It doesn't mean that they didnt love their wives, but other relations were equally important to them !! But in Viren's case his love, his life, his wife, his family, his soul mate, his twin flame, his best friend and his lover is one person, that is NIVI !! That is what will set Viren apart from all the previous male leads or heroes of RS shows !! Because Viren's life destination is Nivi, and his mission in life is her happiness, and no one and nothing can even come close !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014lamsFaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Hiii all of u lovelyy sweetiess . I m backkk .

@anju Fullyyy fulyyyyy agreed wid u . Viren will nt do anythng whch will harm Nivi . Yes there is a veryy thin line b/w obessive lover n passionate Lover . n Viren is both .

U know when dis article abt kinshuk came out many of were comparing ccbm wid d show uttran n Viren's character wid Vansh . But i wonder hu cn they do tht ? I mean Vansh was shown drug-addict person . He was also shown psychotic person as well . he was shown as a totallyy insecured person n veryyyy veryyy possive person 2wds his love . He even hurted his own love manyy times in all dis .

But yaar Viren is totallyy totallyy different frm Vansh . I mean hu cn any1 think abt comparing dis 2 totallyy different characters ? Hu cn some1 say Viren as psychotic paerson ? A Pshychotic person never sends his love wid another person . A psycho person never ever leaves his lov alone . A psycho person never leaves his wife alone on d day of his marrige . A psycho person is never ever so loyal , so intelligent , so polite , so respect giving , so well behaved , lovngg , caringgg  person . NEVER !!! . I reallyy wonder hu cn some 1 thnk of it ?

Viren totallyy n by his full heart lovess Nivi more then himself n his dis intensity of lovng Nivi will only turn it into his obessive n passionate nature . His dis obessive n passionate nature only will always protect Nivi frm every evi; person n frm all those who will try 2 harm Nivi .

n I reallyy don'tget hu dis phycho thng is comng out yaar ? I mean Kinshuk didn't even take phycho word . He said tht Viren will b  a passionate lover n if u thnk ki he will b psychotic lover then let it b .Yar he clearlyy denied it then hu cn Viren will pschotic yaar ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

@ payal : I keep looking for your post that everyone keeps talking about sweetie, which page is it on ?

@ anju : I agree with you 200%, am not worried about NivRen or Viren at all either !!! He can never hurt Nivi, nd Kinshuk himself said that Viren is a passionate lover maybe even obsessive, but not psychotic !! I think when they said Viren will be the new face of hero for 2011, it just means that whatever happens, Viren will always place Nivi above everything and everyone, even his own life !! For him Nivi and her happiness will come first literally, which might look obsessive, because normal lovers knows how to balance between relations, for example, Ranvir and Aalekh loved Ragini and Sadhana very much, but in the mystery case Ranvir did ignore Ragini, and Aalekh in the iters rift track did not support Sadhana !! It doesn't mean that they didnt love their wives, but other relations were equally important to them !! But in Viren's case his love, his life, his wife, his family, his soul mate, his twin flame, his best friend and his lover is one person, that is NIVI !! That is what will set Viren apart from all the previous male leads or heroes of RS shows !! Because Viren's life destination is Nivi, and his mission in life is her happiness, and no one and nothing can even come close !!

Yupp Dear completlyy agrred wid u . Till now time RS showed his Show's Male lead as a balanced person who r perfect in balancing b/w their love n their family . But Viren will b new face of hero of DKP in 2011 meant tht Audiesnce would hav never ever seen such a hero wid havngg sooo sooo much lovee for his lovee ki it will turn 2 his obessiveness . n i m veryy proud tht Kinshuk took d role of Viren becozz Viren's character is full of different shades whch will make his character more n more mysterical . n i m damnn sure ki d type of actor kinshuk is , he will definatelyyy do full justification 2 d character of Viren whch he did till now n he will rockk as an obessive n passionat lover Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@anju di totally agree with you :) 
@sanju awesome VM
@monica ...loved ur analysis about NT dadi and Viren

hoping everyone is having a good sunday ...

off to a new job tomm and might not be able to see CCBM till late evening ... damn miss my old job .. par kya kare CryCryCry ... have to move on

Hey Lamya hu r u dear ? it's beenn longg longg time we talked . but i hope we will talk as soon as u gets time .

Ohh thatzz2 bad yaar , I also became so addicted 2 CCBM ki i also can't miss it's single episode .

lamsNivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey navz loved your analysis and yep Viren is just passionate and not obsessive. I don't know about Ranbir and Alekh as I haven't watched those episodes after Ragbir wedding or you can say their kerala honeymoon but yep Viren will keep Nivi at top of everything.
Actually I have never watched uttran so don't know what was the character of Vansh actually though I know he was obsessive as Dhruv of MJHT was compared to Vansh but I don't think Viren can ever be like that.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 02 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
well i think after being cheated by the articles couple of time we should all drop the idea of calling viren psychotic. lets just forget that it was ever mentioned. bcos like Navz and other said..KM has never confirmed it and neither has any team members of CCBM.

Ok, what do we discuss now?? Hey I see HL and PT topic about inviting Sood for dinner but you think they will invite everyone ?? and will Nivi and Viren go?? I dont know..if they do then it will be a big steps bcos I just cant picture CC and YD eating at sharma house.

Plus, how come when Yash was calling Viren...Viren did not see miss calls on his cell?? they have shown before when Nivi had called Sid that mobile does show her phone number and that you would know who called you. So how come Viren never returned their calls or saw the calls? 

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index