Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 58)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hey moni.
i am gud..u?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning Ketty dear! I am good. How are you sweets? I hear you about tomorrow's episode. I think all of us are in the exact same boat in that regard, badly awaiting tomorrow's episode. So, did you see the last comic scene between NivRen keeping my comments in mind? What did you think? Did you see/feel all the things that I mentioned?
I am fine. I did see that episode again to see what you and Shova see in his eyes and I always miss. LOL I wasn't looking at his eyes when I watched it, I was too busy either laughing or blushing. I am such a shy person, I can't even see a romantic scene without blushing. Well I can say that you are genius when it comes to decoding Viren Sood's eye language. Embarrassed Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hey Moni, how r u sweetie? Hug I read your post about HL-PT, interesting theory, I hope that Viren do talk to NT Dadi before he leaves, but I doubtful that CTs are going to show us that meeting. We just have to keep speculating about what's going on the that sharp brain until mystery is revealed. 

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Sanju , ketty , rach , Payal hu r u gals my sweeties ?

@Payal Jaan i read ur analysis regarding Fri epi (pg 46) n dear just lovdd it . I completlyy agrre wid u . n thanxx for reading my post . Ya just watched d episode n dis thoght came 2 my mind . So just discussed wid shovu ( as she was only ol at tht time ) n yes she said hiiii 2 all of u .
Hello, Moni dear! How are you, my lovely? Thanks for liking my analysis. I think both me and Simran just barely missed you & Shove yesterday when you guys came online...

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning Ketty dear! I am good. How are you sweets? I hear you about tomorrow's episode. I think all of us are in the exact same boat in that regard, badly awaiting tomorrow's episode. So, did you see the last comic scene between NivRen keeping my comments in mind? What did you think? Did you see/feel all the things that I mentioned?
I am fine. I did see that episode again to see what you and Shova see in his eyes and I always miss. LOL I wasn't looking at his eyes when I watched it, I was too busy either laughing or blushing. I am such a shy person, I can't even see a romantic scene without blushing. Well I can say that you are genius when it comes to decoding Viren Sood's eye language. Embarrassed Wink
Ketty, I agree with you though about the laughing part, it seriously was a very comic scene. Even I was laughing a lot too, when I watched it the first time especially. "Decoding of Viren Sood's eye language", hmmm, now I like the sound of that, this is something  I would truly enjoy doing, hehe. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 02 January 2011 at 8:23am

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@sanju @ketty @payal i m f9 gals . missed u all sooo soo much .

@sanju dear loveddd ur vm soo soo much . I will comment on ur vm thread  as well . Abhi bas issi se kaam chala le okkk jaan LOL 

Sorryy Gals hav 2 go now but i will b back later . byee gals .lovv u all

Edited by sushmitadutta - 02 January 2011 at 8:25am

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening girls... How are you all?

Sanju, your latest VM is out of the world... Very lovely, beautiful and all the scenes used are perfect...
What kind of songs are you looking for - romantic??? If yes I can give you few, I have made a list. Lemme know.

Girls, let me say this to you and I hope you believe me -

VIREN IS A PASSIONATE LOVER AND NOT PSYCHOTIC. And he will never cross his limit. He will never hurt Nivi. He will only be with her, protect her so whatever he does will be for Nivi. Trust him my dears... He will never be a psychotic lover as if he was he would have shown it long back.. But no, he is patient, he is jovial, he is taking care and he is making Nivi feel how much he loves. He is not forcing himself on her and this point is the most important aspect of his love. Nivi has to realize herself. If he was psychotic he would have forced himself but no he is waiting. After the rope fiasco thing, if he was psychotic he would not have allowed Nivi to leave the room and go somewhere else. But he did as he trusted her and understands what she needs and what her sanskars are. He would not have let her out of his sight even for a single minute that day but ni, it did not happen that way. So, he is just a passionate one not a psychotic one...We have really not seen the passion yet (as one would expect and as article mentioned) and we will surely see it (i still think it is love so far that he has shown not passion)  from his side if things go out of control but he will never ever harm Nivi (period).  There is a very fine line between obsession and being psychotic hence CTs used this term. But I do not buy their theory. I will call Viren as passionate.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanilamsmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@anju di totally agree with you :) 
@sanju awesome VM
@monica ...loved ur analysis about NT dadi and Viren

hoping everyone is having a good sunday ...

off to a new job tomm and might not be able to see CCBM till late evening ... damn miss my old job .. par kya kare CryCryCry ... have to move on

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index