Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 57)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@Payal- OMG payal darlz i know u are offline now but i came back and saw ur post my oh my what a post. beautifully explained. love ur analysis. u know i also felt the same way as u ( not surprising naa) and also felt the same way towards viren's dialogue. lolz. I thought his dialogue was what u mentionedEmbarrassed but was embarassed to discussed with u guys as u will think i went crazy just looking into his eyes(god how i love his eyes, they speak volumes). But seriously yaar when i said i read things in his eyes i seriously do and  i did see the change in his eyes and understood he was refering to something else, hiding it behind his comedy dialogues as well. But i was so happy u mentioned it now and i dont feel i was also seeing too much into it. Also when he held her hand man i am not joking i also saw that caresse yaar but thought as usual i was seeing this lolz.

@everyone- Anyways hope someones online, i will be online for sometimes as i need to catch up on posts and read suchi's retreat. so if anyones online do chat with me.Big smile
Shova, my jaan, sorry dear that I missed you yesterday and that you had no one to chat with really, well except Moni. Thanks a ton for liking my post. Hehe, nope I am not surprised at all that you also felt  everything that I said and that too in both the scenes. Nice, we are always thinking of the same thing. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 02 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What's happening today? 
Hey ketty nothing no one is here to chat today and now you came so we can chat
Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? Hug what you want to discuss today? I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Either I am going to be angry at Viren or sad for him depends on what they show tomorrow for his reason of leaving. That precap might be edited as Navz said so i am keeping open mind till then.

@Sanju, sweetie loved you VM. This one is my most favorite one so far. You have out done urself in this one. Thanks for making this. Now I know what to watch when I feel down. Hug

@Payal how r u sweetie? Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

@Sanju, sweetie loved you VM. This one is my most favorite one so far. You have out done urself in this one. Thanks for making this. Now I know what to watch when I feel down. Hug
like i told ya all the other day...
dil pe pathar rak kar yeh vm banaayi hehee...jks apart thank u so much ketty Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sanju, I just saw your VM and wow, it is so beautiful. You seriously are a freaking genius, when it comes to this. I love how well you synchronize all the NivRen scenes with the song.
awwww thnk u so much hun =D
hehe well honestly i like a vm only wen it's well synchronised...so i try my best to mk sure all the scene blend in with the song....
suggest me more songs people..
lol i hd this crazy idea dunno if i will actually go for it or not...but if i do it shall be a surprise =D
Hmm, okay I will think of some songs and let you. Crazy idea, huh? I like the sound of that and yup do keep it a surprise. You crazy ideas do end up being a lot of fun and hilarious..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hmm, okay I will think of some songs and let you. Crazy idea, huh? I like the sound of that and yup do keep it a surprise. You crazy ideas do end up being a lot of fun and hilarious..
hehehe thank u =D
and dnt wrry if i do somethign crazy it shall remain a surprise for u all!

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? Hug what you want to discuss today? I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Either I am going to be angry at Viren or sad for him depends on what they show tomorrow for his reason of leaving. That precap might be edited as Navz said so i am keeping open mind till then.

@Payal how r u sweetie? Hug
Good morning Ketty dear! I am good. How are you sweets? I hear you about tomorrow's episode. I think all of us are in the exact same boat in that regard, badly awaiting tomorrow's episode. So, did you see the last comic scene between NivRen keeping my comments in mind? What did you think? Did you see/feel all the things that I mentioned?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hey Sanju , ketty , rach , Payal hu r u gals my sweeties ?

@Payal Jaan i read ur analysis regarding Fri epi (pg 46) n dear just lovdd it . I completlyy agrre wid u . n thanxx for reading my post . Ya just watched d episode n dis thoght came 2 my mind . So just discussed wid shovu ( as she was only ol at tht time ) n yes she said hiiii 2 all of u .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Ohh Sanjuu lovedd ur VM jaan . Brilliant work . Amazigggg

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index