Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ashi till now everything we are discussing is speculation we just know as much as Nivi knows Viren just little more by his facial expression but no one of us know actual him. What he want, why he did these things and why he is doing everything is still a mystery I don't know why he did that on wedding day but it was required whatever reasons were for him but if he hadn't done that and Sid stopped the wedding at that moment then Reputations of both families would have been spoiled and all the blame fall on Nivi and Sid wouldn't have supported her either. Sid's respect in the family and in front of BS and YD would have go down to drains. So indirectly he saved both the things and till actual reason is out I am going to believe in a positive manner that he saved his family, Nivi's humilation and Sid reputation indirectly.

I'm with you in this one as well, sweets. I never thought of his actions being negative ever. Directly or indirectly his actions helped everyone and somewhat worked out in his favor as well.

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HELLLO GUYS!!

OH Gosh, This Has Been One LONG, DRAGGING Weekend!!!

WE WANT NIVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Seriously, the only thing thats kept us alive is Suchi dii's AWESOMEEE Weeken retreats, and Sanju Dii's VM!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I thought same that he didn't wanted to lose Nivi to Sid. One thing always bothers me is that if it weren't for Dadaji's wish would he still help Nivi to get Sid married to Divya even after knowing she loved Sid? And I didn't notice smile, I will watch that episodes again, anyways those r my most favorite ones. I want that aggressiveness and attitude back in Viren. 

I don't know what he would do if it was not dadaji wish but I am sure if he knew Dadaji actual wish then he would have turned the tables to get Sid and Nivi married together and wouldn't have stepped in between. But as I said earlier it's good that he didn't know the actual dada sahib wish as it would have complicate lives further.
Alaria thumbnail

I thought same that he didn't wanted to lose Nivi to Sid. One thing always bothers me is that if it weren't for Dadaji's wish would he still help Nivi to get Sid married to Divya even after knowing she loved Sid? And I didn't notice smile, I will watch that episodes again, anyways those r my most favorite ones. I want that aggressiveness and attitude back in Viren. 

@ bold --- This is what i think. If he really is an obssessive lover as the TB article stated then it wouldn't matter to him what others want. He would be only concerned about what he wanted. Then he would still went after Nivi regardless. He knew Nivi loved Sid but he also knew that Nivi wanted Sid & Divya together. Her happiness relied on the two of them getting together. And for Viren carrying out Nivi's wishes is his priority.

But we all know that he isn't obsessive! His passionate! I don't trust the TB article at all nowadays.
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know what he would do if it was not dadaji wish but I am sure if he knew Dadaji actual wish then he would have turned the tables to get Sid and Nivi married together and wouldn't have stepped in between. But as I said earlier it's good that he didn't know the actual dada sahib wish as it would have complicate lives further.

That my believe too sweetie that if Viren knew Dadaji's real wish he would have tried to reunite Nivi and Sid. And it would have complicated all of their lives. Because I still believe that even with Dadaji's wish Nivi wouldn't have married Sid as DD loves Sid.
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Seriously, the only thing thats kept us alive is Suchi dii's AWESOMEEE Weeken retreats, and Sanju Dii's VM!!

Hey faiza how are you sweety and your vms are also keep us alive else we would have
bored to the extent,
Alaria thumbnail

Hey Ashi..how are you? Happy new year to you! About confrontation dialog your POV is really good and has lot of validity. it does makes sense that Viren did not want to lose Nivi and if the truth of Sid wanting to marry Nivi and love Nivi came out then he would lose her..since Sid always got what he has asked for. So, maybe yes. It was his battle too just as much as Nivi's battle to get Sid and DD together.
Happy New Year, Simran. I'm great sweets. Thank you for asking.
I agree with your thoughts. Nivi has become his everything as he mentioned in fridays epi. Viren is used to losing out everything to Sid and being treated as inferior compared to his elder brother. Maybe this is why he didn't want to lose Nivi to him as well. And he was also helping to put in motion Nivi's wishes which was to see Divya and Sid wedded.  

That my believe too sweetie that if Viren knew Dadaji's real wish he would have tried to reunite Nivi and Sid. And it would have complicated all of their lives. Because I still believe that even with Dadaji's wish Nivi wouldn't have married Sid as DD loves Sid.

I know ketty but he would have tried it that's why I am saying it would have complicate matters and I am believing him as passionate lover and he loves his dadaji too so to fulfil their wish he could do anything.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Hey faiza how are you sweety and your vms are also keep us alive else we would have
bored to the extent,

RACH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Awww Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu, But Yeaah, CRAVING For NivRen.
Weekend's Just Been TOO Long.😭