Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 55)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey moni sweets i have to go now as mom is yelling at me to sleep. sorry. will chat with u soon. If the others come again do give my hi to them. love ya. cya. goodnite sweets.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 02 January 2011 at 6:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Dear I thnk if Ct's will Show like dis then they might nt show d conversation b/w Viren-Nt Dadi as they would want 2 keep it as a suspense toh they cndirectly either show d lunch n then after tht suddenly they will Show Viren requesting every1 2 leave for delhi wid sid . hainaa?
yeas jaan they might not show us the convo if viren and dadi do have one just to remain the suspense. And this time they cant mute the conversation as well cause we know exactly what dadi will say. so i guess ur rite they wont show anything to give away the suspense, insted they will show a sudden mood change in viren and he will react the way we saw in the precap. But we nivren fan are smart so if  they show a sudden mood change in viren without a valid reason we know that something drastic might have happned that made viren react like this.

Oh dear we NivRen Fans r technicallyy , mentallyy strong n smart n veryyy veryy clever . LOL ,Even Kinshuk himself admitted it LOLWink  n They know tht we understand Viren more then ourselves n more then d ct's itself LOL .So Now i m sure ki They will show d sudden change in Viren's behaviour like in precap n afterwards it will b revealed tht Viren already talked 2 NT dadi .

Jaan 1 more thng just now came 2 my mind ki cn dis also b d reason of Viren's sudden change in behaviour like Nivi might hav seen tht bulb wid Viren . n She might hav asked 2 him abt it n Since Viren doesn't want 2 show or tell Nivi tht he is upto somethng so he might hav taken dis decision

lamsNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hey moni sweets i have to go now as mom is yelling at me to sleep. sorry. will chat with u soon. If the others come again do give my hi to them. love ya. cya. goodnite sweets.

Okk Sweetss lovvee u . Byee . GN .nhav SD of our lovelyy NivRen muhwwww.yes i will say haii 2 all of them if any1 wll meet now 2 me .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Dear I thnk if Ct's will Show like dis then they might nt show d conversation b/w Viren-Nt Dadi as they would want 2 keep it as a suspense toh they cndirectly either show d lunch n then after tht suddenly they will Show Viren requesting every1 2 leave for delhi wid sid . hainaa?
yeas jaan they might not show us the convo if viren and dadi do have one just to remain the suspense. And this time they cant mute the conversation as well cause we know exactly what dadi will say. so i guess ur rite they wont show anything to give away the suspense, insted they will show a sudden mood change in viren and he will react the way we saw in the precap. But we nivren fan are smart so if  they show a sudden mood change in viren without a valid reason we know that something drastic might have happned that made viren react like this.

Oh dear we NivRen Fans r technicallyy , mentallyy strong n smart n veryyy veryy clever . LOL ,Even Kinshuk himself admitted it LOLWink  n They know tht we understand Viren more then ourselves n more then d ct's itself LOL .So Now i m sure ki They will show d sudden change in Viren's behaviour like in precap n afterwards it will b revealed tht Viren already talked 2 NT dadi .

Jaan 1 more thng just now came 2 my mind ki cn dis also b d reason of Viren's sudden change in behaviour like Nivi might hav seen tht bulb wid Viren . n She might hav asked 2 him abt it n Since Viren doesn't want 2 show or tell Nivi tht he is upto somethng so he might hav taken dis decision
lolz i like ur thoughts.Mabye it might happen like ur second para as well.  wished i could write in details but cant as mom will seriously come and find me talking to u and all hell will break loose. need to sleep now so sweets will reply in details when i come on again. sorry take care

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 02 January 2011 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hey peepz wts up?

Edited by SanKi4eva - 02 January 2011 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Good morning everyone how are you feeling I read Shova and Monica discussion and I agree With SHOVA that Viren will not hurt Nivi at any cost.

good morning Sanju

lamsNivRenDeewaniKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
mrning rachu =D
hows u?

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

mrning rachu =D
hows u?
I am good sweetu here is my Vm on NivRen jaan I am still waiting

NivRenDeewaniKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index