Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 54)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
 knock knockk koi h  yahan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

aaaaaaaaa MONICA!!!!!!!!! yepyy finaly someone i can chat with.

wow darling just read in the other thread that u r begali kool me toooHug

so whats up sweets. how r u??

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Yuppp dear i m bengali n i m soo happyy by readng ur post ki u 2 r bengali Hug .

hu r u jaan ? Hug . i m f9

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Yuppp dear i m bengali n i m soo happyy by readng ur post ki u 2 r bengali Hug .

hu r u jaan ? Hug . i m f9
aww so sweet jannu HugHug yep i am also fine. Was feeling a bit lonely as no one was online. But am soo happy to see u online but I will be online for one hour only so its sad but lets make use of the time lolz.
so what new Nivren discussion we can talk about now?? i think we have explored all aspect of Nivren possible for this week but u never know there might be something we missed. u know i was listining to the photo shoot song and i am going crazy yaar.Its soo meaningful and awsome

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 02 January 2011 at 5:31am

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Yupp Jaan letzz take advantage of time . hheehee .

Jaan I was watchng fri epi again n I thought somethng by seeng Hemlata- Paratab scene . Pratap asks 2 call Soods for dinner or lunch somethng haina? but a/c 2 precap Viren n Sid r gong delhi So did they had lunch already before leaving in sharma house or they cancelled it ?

Becozz if they did lunch in Sharma house toh it cn possible ki NT dadi might hav got chance 2 talk 2 Viren n there dadi might hav told everythng 2 Viren n then Viren might hav decided 2 go 2 delhi ( infront of evrey1 ) wht say ?

Edited by sushmitadutta - 02 January 2011 at 5:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Jaan I was watchng fri epi again n I thought somethng by seeng Hemlata- Paratab scene . Pratap asks 2 call Soods for dinner or lunch somethng haina? but a/c 2 precap Viren n Sid r gong delhi So did they had lunch already before leaving in sharma house or they cancelled it ?

Becozz if they did lunch in Sharma house toh it cn possible ki NT dadi might hav got chance 2 talk 2 Viren n there dadi might hav told everythng 2 Viren n then Viren might hav decided 2 go 2 delhi ( infront of evrey1 ) wht say ?
OMG moni ur amazing yaar, this thought never occured to me. yep this might be possible and now i think this is what might have happned or else CTs wouldnt have shown HL and pratab scene for nothing. Jaan i hope with my heart the Viren does get a chance to talk with dadi and when he does i also think thats what is leading him to do this all of a sudden.
If this is shown then NT must have told him about the light bulb with MP as well then naa??

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

OMG moni ur amazing yaar, this thought never occured to me. yep this might be possible and now i think this is what might have happned or else CTs wouldnt have shown HL and pratab scene for nothing. Jaan i hope with my heart the Viren does get a chance to talk with dadi and when he does i also think thats what is leading him to do this all of a sudden.
If this is shown then NT must have told him about the light bulb with MP as well then naa??

Dear I thnk if Ct's will Show like dis then they might nt show d conversation b/w Viren-Nt Dadi as they would want 2 keep it as a suspense toh they cndirectly either show d lunch n then after tht suddenly they will Show Viren requesting every1 2 leave for delhi wid sid . hainaa?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Dear I thnk if Ct's will Show like dis then they might nt show d conversation b/w Viren-Nt Dadi as they would want 2 keep it as a suspense toh they cndirectly either show d lunch n then after tht suddenly they will Show Viren requesting every1 2 leave for delhi wid sid . hainaa?
yeas jaan they might not show us the convo if viren and dadi do have one just to remain the suspense. And this time they cant mute the conversation as well cause we know exactly what dadi will say. so i guess ur rite they wont show anything to give away the suspense, insted they will show a sudden mood change in viren and he will react the way we saw in the precap. But we nivren fan are smart so if  they show a sudden mood change in viren without a valid reason we know that something drastic might have happned that made viren react like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index