Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 53)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
right now with MP track Viren's faith and trust and love for Nivi is being fully tested to the utter core. His fear of losing her but still believing her shows how much faith and trust he has on her. and other things are separate.

Till now Nivi's trust has not been tested. She never reached out from her heart to Viren during any trouble. She had reached out to Sid during Keshav confrontation but not to Viren.

Which shows she is still hesitant. She has never asked for any help from Viren directly during anything. Be it when YD throws her out..or during NT getting heart attack.

but then came Suicide scene and Nivi did reach out to Viren but not completely. it was more bcos she was scared and also he was scared. but Nivi's trust is being built right now. then in future during the psychotic track it will be tested.

and then Nivi will say to herself "how can I doubt Viren...he has never doubted me?? he always stood by my side when everyone thought I was crazy and when no one wanted me...how can I leave Viren or mistrust him or disbelieve him.." she will have full faith in him. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 12:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok girls I am off to bed now, it's 2:30AM. talk to you all tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams. Hug
Goodnight, Ketty dear. Yes, we shall all chat tomorrow. In fact, I should be calling it a night as well. Just need to pull myself away from IF..

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Ok girls I am off to bed now, it's 2:30AM. talk to you all tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams. Hug
Goodnight, Ketty dear. Yes, we shall all chat tomorrow. In fact, I should be calling it a night as well. Just need to pull myself away from IF..

goodnight girls. sweet dreams. Payal I live in chicago and yes we are in same time zone and thats why we are always online this time...oh how nice that we have everyone from US, Australia, UK, Canada, India, etc on this forum and we all get along well for our Nivren and how we all bring different points on the table.

and Payal once again I loved your analysis. I still need to reach Suchi's retreat. Cannot stop posting here and hence have not read it yet. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Rach??? you still there?? you went to sleep?? 

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

goodnight girls. sweet dreams. Payal I live in chicago and yes we are in same time zone and thats why we are always online this time...oh how nice that we have everyone from US, Australia, UK, Canada, India, etc on this forum and we all get along well for our Nivren and how we all bring different points on the table.

and Payal once again I loved your analysis. I still need to reach Suchi's retreat. Cannot stop posting here and hence have not read it yet. 
Simran, that is very true, this forum has people from all over the world. Thanks a ton, dear for liking my analysis and you should go read Suchi's retreat. I think it is the best ever so far and she just posted the 5th scene. It keeps getting better and better...
And, hey I think Rach's gone offline already. Even I am planning on doing the same. Goodnight dear. Chat with you tomorrow.

Edited by Excruciating - 02 January 2011 at 12:43am

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
payal dear...just now read ur analysis...sooo true yaar..me too noticed dat hidden angle but didnt think much...wow...i always luv ur nivren dissection...

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@Payal- OMG payal darlz i know u are offline now but i came back and saw ur post my oh my what a post. beautifully explained. love ur analysis. u know i also felt the same way as u ( not surprising naa) and also felt the same way towards viren's dialogue. lolz. I thought his dialogue was what u mentionedEmbarrassed but was embarassed to discussed with u guys as u will think i went crazy just looking into his eyes(god how i love his eyes, they speak volumes). But seriously yaar when i said i read things in his eyes i seriously do and  i did see the change in his eyes and understood he was refering to something else, hiding it behind his comedy dialogues as well. But i was so happy u mentioned it now and i dont feel i was also seeing too much into it. Also when he held her hand man i am not joking i also saw that caresse yaar but thought as usual i was seeing this lolz.

@everyone- Anyways hope someones online, i will be online for sometimes as i need to catch up on posts and read suchi's retreat. so if anyones online do chat with me.Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 02 January 2011 at 3:11am

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Aww no ones online now???  I am alone.Ok I will discuss with myself and when u guys come back u can join me lolz LOL

Ok finished reading some of ur post (still have few more to go) and wow what great discussion going on yaar. But i dont see how this viren's behaviour can turn into a negative behaviour . I understand what rachu and ketty are saying , that there is a possibility that too much of something can turn u off track like we saw with divya but i only see all his behaviour up till now to only be possitive and only see him as a passionate lover. His obsessive behaviour will only be the main thread in Nivrens love which will hod on tight and strong forever. I dont thinnk he will be shown psycotic lover but rather him to be passonate . however if he is shown psycotic then it only in a good way and he will do absolutly anything for his love for nivi and nothing to hurt her. Kinshuk did say in his eirlier article that sometimes viewers will find him to appear to be  negative as well as having grey shades but viren is a guy with a good heart and also stated he is possiseve when it come to family matters. So guys when I think about these points I just don't see him turning psycotic over nivi and in turn be negative or maybe might hurt her due to his obsession. I think his obsession will be taken to be grey shaded or nagative at first but as usual it  will have hidden meanings and later we will see all that he is doing is only for nivi and I am sure there is no way he will do somehing which will hurt her. I am certain some of u guys might have allready mentioned the points I am talking about but I also wanated to state what I felt.

lamsgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index