Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 52)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i think its fair on our part to guess and doubt bcos just like DD does not know the whole truth abt Sid and Nivi we do not the whole truth either abt Viren.

remember I said "whole" and hence with that comes doubt.

and the characteristics do overlap between passionate love and psychotic lover. they both can do the same thing but expectations, reactions, etc changes the outcome. so I guess we have no choice but to give Viren benefit of the doubt and let him lead the show. 

But remember everyone including RS and CT know the value of Nivren. So, technically we shud chill bcos until this ppl care for money and TRP we are ok. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 12:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Payal for not feeling bad omg girls I think I should go to bed now see I am also becoming insomainiac I am up and time is 2:15 am and I should be sleeping till now byr will chat and dissect more tomorrow.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
yea same here Rach. Its 1:16 AM here and I am having nescafe coffee so i can keep up with you guys.
last night I came from party @ 5am and was reading the forum and watched the episode again and went to sleep at 6:30am.
anyway goodnight. sweet dreams and lets have a positive new yr resolution. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 12:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i think its fair on our part to guess and doubt bcos just like DD does not know the whole truth abt Sid and Nivi we do not the whole truth either abt Viren.

and the characteristics do overlap between passionate love and psychotic lover. they both can do the same thing but expectations, reactions, etc changes the outcome. so I guess we have no choice but to give Viren benefit of the doubt and let him lead the show. 

But remember everyone including RS and CT know the value of Nivren. So, technically we shud chill bcos until this ppl care for money and TRP we are ok. 
Wow Simran like your characterization and optimism so true till they show opposite we should be optimistic but one question till when they are planning to keep Viren a mystery I mean some point of time to they have to disclose all the secrets associated with Viren and its 3 months he entered the show and still he is only the big mystery for us.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i am still fascinated by the fact that Viren goes to kitchen so often to be with Nivi...no other men including Sid, JW or BS have been shown following their wives..let alone in the kitchen...so sweet. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Simran like your characterization and optimism so true till they show opposite we should be optimistic but one question till when they are planning to keep Viren a mystery I mean some point of time to they have to disclose all the secrets associated with Viren and its 3 months he entered the show and still he is only the big mystery for us.

they will only disclose him once Nivi has fallen completely for him. Bcos when his psychotic side comes out Nivren will need a strong bond. Till now its not strong. See the difference. Before in the MP scenes Nivi was questioning Viren..if he was there etc..then in between happened KC, Date, Photo session, dadaji etc..and now Nivi is not questioning whether Viren is doing this or not. She is infact convincing him to believer her. so there is a bond and it is growing stronger.

when Nivi will fall for him..something else will trigger his side (if CT are planning) and then Nivi will need to stand by him..but you cannot stand by and have faith and trust then if there is no foundation..

right now its all about foundation of a relationship which will be tested to its utter core.

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 12:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmittusinghNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

yea same here Rach. Its 1:16 AM here and I am having nescafe coffee so i can keep up with you guys.
last night I came from party @ 5am and was reading the forum and watched the episode again and went to sleep at 6:30am.
anyway goodnight. sweet dreams and lets have a positive new yr resolution. 
Hey Simran, where are you located dear? We seem to be in the same time zone, as its the same time for me too. I live in Dallas, TX..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ok girls I am off to bed now, it's 2:30AM. talk to you all tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index