Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 51)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, I will see you all sometime tomorrow take care. Good Night once again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. LOL You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

Ketty, are your nails and hair intactLOL covering all corners is good so that in the end you don't get a heart attack right? Think about Viren but don't think too much about Psychotic Viren abhi tuhari shaadi honi haiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Ashly19

Payal, I loved your analysis. I too, had the same thoughts but brushed it off as hallucination !! And your post wasn't at all offensive.
I'm starting to get really tired of the MP track, I wish they would end it already. I'm also anxiously waiting for Viren's hidden personality to be revealed as the TB article stated. For now I'm pondering what would trigger that hidden personality to surface!

Hey Ashi, thanks dear for liking my analysis. And, that's true this MP track is getting on my nerves too but unfortunately I think they are really going to drag this track on for a while. I don't see them ending it soon. Cry And, that's true it's that TB article that is really throwing me off as well. Though, I am very positive about the fact that Viren is by no means the MP. And, so far as his psychotic behavior is concerned it will not be against Nivi but rather for her..

I wouldn't be worry too much about TB article, articles are not always fully correct. TB article said we will have bole chudiya song sequence in KC episode, we didn't, so until I really see Viren turning psychotic I will not be worry about it.

But this stupid MP track and sister rift track are getting on my nerves. Because of this none of the jodis are moving forward in real sense. They are dragging this way too much.

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. LOL You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

Ketty, are your nails and hair intactLOL covering all corners is good so that in the end you don't get a heart attack right? Think about Viren but don't think too much about Psychotic Viren abhi tuhari shaadi honi haiLOL

LOL Ya Milee so far my hair is intact, nails all gone. LOL Actually I am not worried about Viren being psychotic at all. He is Nivi's hero and he cannot be negative. But as you said rather than getting a shock later just think about all possibilities now only so don't have to suffer later. LOL

Good night Milee, talk to u tomorrow. sweet dreams.

Edited by gmann2010 - 01 January 2011 at 11:58pm

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Millie hey and bye as you have to sleep sweety and I was very positive till payal gave her expert comments. No I am not complaining or saying that she said something wrong but her explaination again made me think in very negative way which I was avoiding. She is good dissector of emotions and I got scared by this thats all but I will maintain my positive vibe again

Ketty true till they actually turn him psychotic we will not believe in TB article else we will deffo turn psychotics

Payal sorry dont feel bad but its your analysis though very beautiful but shows the negative side of it too.

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wink

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are not deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. LOL You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

let me try........... Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love..........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love...Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.....Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love

IT WORKED>..I feel better already LOLThumbs Up

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are not deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. LOL You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

let me try........... Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love..........Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love...Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.....Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love.......Viren is passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love

IT WORKED>..I feel better already LOLThumbs Up
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie hey and bye as you have to sleep sweety and I was very positive till payal gave her expert comments. No I am not complaining or saying that she said something wrong but her explaination again made me think in very negative way which I was avoiding. She is good dissector of emotions and I got scared by this thats all but I will maintain my positive vibe again

Ketty true till they actually turn him psychotic we will not believe in TB article else we will deffo turn psychotics

Payal sorry dont feel bad but its your analysis though very beautiful but shows the negative side of it too.
Hey Rach, I didn't feel bad at all, in fact never would dear, as it is nothing personal, we are all just discussing NivRen. And, I actually liked the fact that you basically interpreted my comments differently and thought of something else, leading to further dissection. Don't we all just thrive on that!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index