Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 50)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Payal, beautiful post dear. I like it how you are also doing analysis. Its good we get to see a different pov. But I have to agree Anju I had the same feeling with that NivRen last scene of Friday but I never mention in my analysis as there are so many unmarried girls and specially under age girlsWink Kya karu I never step into that zone if I start I fear I may not stop. And I do know some of you all are besharamLOL . But liked how you wrote about their scenes dear. No offence taken.

Hey Milee, thanks for the kind & encouraging words for my post. Coming from you that  means a lot, significantly so. Appreciate your feedback.

Edited by Excruciating - 01 January 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Payal, I loved your analysis. I too, had the same thoughts but brushed it off as hallucination !! And your post wasn't at all offensive.
I'm starting to get really tired of the MP track, I wish they would end it already. I'm also anxiously waiting for Viren's hidden personality to be revealed as the TB article stated. For now I'm pondering what would trigger that hidden personality to surface!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Nivi has started reciprocating his feelings and he will not turn psychotic but still sometime I get scared if he is MP as all his dialogs have double meaning like why all my plans fails and now I have to do something big (what big leaving Nivi alone with Chanchal I said mother should go with YD but son is going why), reason for sending rope with Nandu and thinking yahi to mein janne ki koshish kar raha huin also can have double meaning (either he wants to know who did it or he want to check the effect of his actions).

I was LOL at what you wrote, I was also trying to figure out what is his big plan is, or that was just a random dialogue. I am getting irritated but all Viren's dialogue having double meaning, it's really confusing. Sometimes even if there is nothing and we just cut that in pieces to figure out why he said that. I still wonder about why he said Mein itni jaldi haar nahi manuga during wedding fiasco.

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Hey bhatakti aatmao Rachu, Ketty, Payal please come back to your senses dearies. You are thinking too much from past couple of days and I think gone overboard. Our Sweetu is a Passionate Lover and he will do anything for his love repeat this and you will feel better.
Hey Milee, I completely agree with you. Quiet honestly, I am only seeing the good side of this so called psychotic behavior of Viren, in fact, I don't think it is psychotic as yet, so yes, he truly is a passionate lover, that is what has been depicted so far of his character. I was just agreeing to what Rach mentioned that yes, this aspect does have a potential to go really negative.

Edited by Excruciating - 01 January 2011 at 11:50pm

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by Excruciating

@Payal, beautiful post dear. I like it how you are also doing analysis. Its good we get to see a different pov. But I have to agree Anju I had the same feeling with that NivRen last scene of Friday but I never mention in my analysis as there are so many unmarried girls and specially under age girlsWink Kya karu I never step into that zone if I start I fear I may not stop. And I do know some of you all are besharamLOL . But liked how you wrote about their scenes dear. No offence taken.

Hey Milee, thanks for the kind & encouraging words for my post. Coming from you that  means a lot, significantly so. Appreciate your feedback.
Payal oh sweeite its my pleasure dear. You are really good with words and please do keep writing. I wrote the same to Faiza too, so that we get to see different Pov. Its nice to see even though all of us here are in different phases of our life yet we have so much in common when it comes to NivRen.

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Payal, I loved your analysis. I too, had the same thoughts but brushed it off as hallucination !! And your post wasn't at all offensive.
I'm starting to get really tired of the MP track, I wish they would end it already. I'm also anxiously waiting for Viren's hidden personality to be revealed as the TB article stated. For now I'm pondering what would trigger that hidden personality to surface!

Hey Ashi, thanks dear for liking my analysis. And, that's true this MP track is getting on my nerves too but unfortunately I think they are really going to drag this track on for a while. I don't see them ending it soon. Cry And, that's true it's that TB article that is really throwing me off as well. Though, I am very positive about the fact that Viren is by no means the MP. And, so far as his psychotic behavior is concerned it will not be against Nivi but rather for her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL ...  Milee don't worry we are not deviating from our trust on Viren. Just covering all corners. LOL You are right he is a passionate lover and whatever he will do will be all for his love. But this CTs don't want us to have metal piece and keep throwing googlies at us and make us confused.

Edited by gmann2010 - 01 January 2011 at 11:51pm

AlariamittusinghNivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index