Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 49)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Payal: I don't think you're offending anyone with your posts. In fact, your posts are very enlightening to read and allow us to view certain scenes through a different lens. So, I for one enjoy reading your posts!
Aww, Asya thanks so much dear for saying that. I was a little worried there after I got done writing my thoughts about Friday's episode but didn't want to not post anything just because I was strongly feeling everything that I said. Thanks once again for enjoying reading my posts, that's very encouraging.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. LOL I think I will faint before Viren. LOL

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. Wink
This point scares me I want him to love her a lot but this is excessive and excess of everything is bad only and never have positive effects or positive results. They lead a person to take very wrong step as Divya obsession and posessive behavior about Sid is already creating problem and I dont want Viren shows more obsession which is eventually becomes biggest problem for Nivi. 

I know I don't want Viren getting obsessed in negative way either. But sweetie he showed that twice, one when he threaten CC and other time in Friday episode. This is really a scary part as if Nivi in anyway can't reciprocate to his feeling, he can turn psychotic. Please starts throwing chappals at me, I am not saying he will. I just think that he is very passionate about her and this is just a start.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i am jetlaged and i went to sleep abruptly and just came back now ...see everything is going well till now and viren knows ki nivi cant be left alone and she told him so what happened on monday !!! CTs really mess up this serial ... with all the dialogues happening on friday and then this on monday ...it seems there is no continuity ...

thanks navz and rach and shova for being optimistic ... I know i am the most pessimistic girl here but what to do ...i get scared easily for nivi ...even though in real life i live alone ... crazy no

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Simran, Rach, Ketty, Sorry guys, I didn't see your discussion about Viren blushing. I just posted my thoughts and then started reading through all the posts. But that's good so now I am feeling better that I am not the only one imagining all the things about NivRen, they actually did happen. Feels good. Hehe. Thanks all for liking my posts..

Simran, you know I didn't think about Viren directly going to the kitchen area in search of Nivi, but that is so very true and so cute. Good observation.

Rach, you are very right, about what I wrote though my implication was positive, it very surely can be negative as well as it implies that he wants to have Nivedita by hook or crook and we do come to full circle here, in that, this signifies psychotic behavior tendencies.

Ketty, I too loved that side of Viren where he has dropped his mask, even if it was so brief.

Edited by Excruciating - 01 January 2011 at 11:31pm

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Hey girls, I just envy all of you Rachu, Shova, Ketty, Payal, Faiza you discuss so much when we are sleeping or either busy with some work. You guys filled almost 40 pages in two days and that too without any episodeLOL.
@Navi, hope your nephew feels better soon dear. I will keep him in prayers dear. He is a Viren in making such a brave boy. Give Hugs and kisses from my side.

@Anju, oh its been so long. I had my nieces and nephews for sleepover for past couple of days so was busy with them. Nice to hear that you are feeling much better about the episode after the party dear. As you know I could not go to sleep without watching atleast one NivRen scene and last thursday I was watching the dadaji scene and then Viren-Nandu scene my niece was with me as soon as she saw Nivi, she said oh she is chubby but really beautiful and when she saw Viren in dadaji's room she was laughing so much and asked me about them and told her whole story and then after watching the bulb with so much BG music she was like what's wrong with the bulb then I told hre about the MP and dear girl got hooked with NivRen and she wants to watch them too.

@Payal, beautiful post dear. I like it how you are also doing analysis. Its good we get to see a different pov. But I have to agree Anju I had the same feeling with that NivRen last scene of Friday but I never mention in my analysis as there are so many unmarried girls and specially under age girlsWink Kya karu I never step into that zone if I start I fear I may not stop. And I do know some of you all are besharamLOL . But liked how you wrote about their scenes dear. No offence taken.

@All I think I need to be off now, see you all tomorrow Good Night/Morning.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by lams

i am jetlaged and i went to sleep abruptly and just came back now ...see everything is going well till now and viren knows ki nivi cant be left alone and she told him so what happened on monday !!! CTs really mess up this serial ... with all the dialogues happening on friday and then this on monday ...it seems there is no continuity ...

thanks navz and rach and shova for being optimistic ... I know i am the most pessimistic girl here but what to do ...i get scared easily for nivi ...even though in real life i live alone ... crazy no

Hey Lamya welcome back sweetie. How r u? Happy New Year. Well I just asked the same question one page back. In Friday episode he was happy when Nivi told him that all she wants from him is to him to be with her always. And how come in the next episode itself he is leaving.

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Hey Lamya, how are you dear Nice to see you here. I was thinking about you today morning that you might have reached and saw your earlier post. So did you enjoy your vacation and had good time in India.

Sweetie don't worry too much about the serial and to tell ya there is continuity dear. we have a saying don't judge a book by its cover. the same goes here don't judge it by a small precap. Wait till monday and decide. Take good rest I know ki you must have jetlag so drink lots of liquids and take care.

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. LOL I think I will faint before Viren. LOL

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. Wink
This point scares me I want him to love her a lot but this is excessive and excess of everything is bad only and never have positive effects or positive results. They lead a person to take very wrong step as Divya obsession and posessive behavior about Sid is already creating problem and I dont want Viren shows more obsession which is eventually becomes biggest problem for Nivi. 

I know I don't want Viren getting obsessed in negative way either. But sweetie he showed that twice, one when he threaten CC and other time in Friday episode. This is really a scary part as if Nivi in anyway can't reciprocate to his feeling, he can turn psychotic. Please starts throwing chappals at me, I am not saying he will. I just think that he is very passionate about her and this is just a start.
Nivi has started reciprocating his feelings and he will not turn psychotic but still sometime I get scared if he is MP as all his dialogs have double meaning like why all my plans fails and now I have to do something big (what big leaving Nivi alone with Chanchal I said mother should go with YD but son is going why), reason for sending rope with Nandu and thinking yahi to mein janne ki koshish kar raha huin also can have double meaning (either he wants to know who did it or he want to check the effect of his actions).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index