Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 48)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. LOL I think I will faint before Viren. LOL

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. Wink

Edited by gmann2010 - 01 January 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ok the things which we are thinking in positive light if we think in other sense that a psychotic lover is doing then it can have negative implications too as it specially after love confession. the points you are mentioning Payal and Anju also implies that he want to have her by hook or by crook so he can also take these kinds of steps to make Nivi completely his as he is incapable of wait. then he change his mode in comedy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i am trying to read Payals post... can somebody guide me on which page it is at plzzzzz???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

i am trying to read Payals post... can somebody guide me on which page it is at plzzzzz???

Mythri it is on page 46.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewaniScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal dear loved your analysis. And I did confirm about Viren's blushing. Simran asked the same question. He blushed when Nivi told him that he is the reason for her all smiles. Actually I was wondering what will happen when Nivi will confess and Rach think Viren might faint at that time. LOL I think I will faint before Viren. LOL

Jokes apart I loved the way Viren spoke to Nivi dropping his mask, even though it was for a just a moment, he showed his true self at that time. And just like you I just can't get over that scene. That one dialogue tells how much his loves her, his whole existence depends on her.

About the last comic scene of NivRen in Friday episode, I will watch that again keeping your POV in mind. Wink
This point scares me I want him to love her a lot but this is excessive and excess of everything is bad only and never have positive effects or positive results. They lead a person to take very wrong step as Divya obsession and posessive behavior about Sid is already creating problem and I dont want Viren shows more obsession which is eventually becomes biggest problem for Nivi. 

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok the things which we are thinking in positive light if we think in other sense that a psychotic lover is doing then it can have negative implications too as it specially after love confession. the points you are mentioning Payal and Anju also implies that he want to have her by hook or by crook so he can also take these kinds of steps to make Nivi completely his as he is incapable of wait. then he change his mode in comedy.

Rach, dear I am confused as to what you are trying to say...you mean if Viren was pyschotic?? or if Viren was MP?? 

@ bold..i have to disagree...he has be shown this way bcos he loves Nivi. Plus we know Nivi is so slow and will take a CENTURY to confess if left to her. Maybe she will never confess. They have even come this far bcos of Viren's agressiveness. and I feel Viren is doing the right thing. 

See his aim to to keep her mind occupied with him and each day he does something for her so show her he loves her and that he is waiting for her. bcos he believes that whatever is Nivi's past he has to make her get over that and fall in love again. even though her heart was broken ...it will mend again and love again. 

plus he himself has used the dialog of waiting. "for everything good thing you have to wait..like I am waiting for your love" ...he said that to her to remind her plus show us that he is still waiting. 

Edited by simran728 - 01 January 2011 at 11:16pm

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Payal, I was about to log off when I saw your post. You know first time when I saw the episode on Friday, I was not in a good mood and was very let down. I had lot of expectations for Viren and Nivi to have good talk but I felt CTs did not do justice. I was furious hence I did not write my thoughts and was upset seeing the precap too. Now, after partying I am feeling good and I saw it again today and my whole anger disappeared. It was infact very good episode and was meaningful enough.
And I felt the same what you have written about the scene where Nivi is keeping salad.. I exactly thought what you have written but did not mention it as lot of girls here are not married and did not want to offend anyone. Yes, that dialogue ("bolo na, tumhari aankhen...") was fabulous and was very inviting. He was telling her his state of mind the way he did when he asked her about a companion as he had nobody to talk too. Viren just wants Nivi in any form... He is dying for her. He is trying hard to get her love. He wants her to love him both mentally and physically....
Anju, ditto. The first time when I saw the episode  was so down. I think everyone was upset . I like the way you say it that, 'Viren's dying for her'. So true..

Edited by Excruciating - 01 January 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rach yaar darao mat phirse. LOL  I am still keeping my stand on him being passionate. But what you said it true too I mean if he is psychotic than he can change is facade to get what he wants. Whatever we saw in Friday episode meant only one thing that he wants Nivi to be happy and how much he loves her. The one question which keeps coming back to me is that what will happen on Monday that he is going to change his mind about staying by her side? MP thing was there on Friday too and it was at it's ugliest best. I am just confused. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index