Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 47)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls... I see Rachna, Shova, Payal. Ketty, Navz discussed a lot.. 

Navz, your nephew sounds so cute and brave. GOD bless him. Let me tell you something - toddlers are very strong and they can feel everything that goes around them and in their own way express themselves. Do not worry, he will be fully fine. My nephew (then 18 months) last year went through a very bad phase and we almost lost him but we had faith and he came out to be a fighter. He fought against his sickness and is a winner now.. touch wood.  Give my hugs and kisses to Rayaan.

Rachna, Shova, Ketty - I like your resolutions about NiVren. If all these come true then CCBM will end tomorrow so I do not want them to fulfill these so soon.

Simran, Viren had a mixed emotion - blush, shy and happy. He was thrilled that Nivi wants his saath and he was very satisfied that she will not do anything which she should not. He portrayed all these emotions very well. His smile actually conveyed all.
Hey anju welcome and happy new year honey agree with you he was having blush, shy and happy and yep CCBM will rock and they will defo fulfill their resolution but it will take time and dragged so dont worry abhi to MP case hi finish nahi hua hai baki to abhi bahut door hai. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadamilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
hi all.....Happy New Year to each of you....

As many of you discussed the Precap was pretty serious but reading Navz post stating theat it might have been edited....helped me not analyzing it very much in detail.

To be honest...there are lot of loop holes that CT's have left open...so many questions and I dont see answers to them anywhere in the near future.. I don't know if this is done purposefully or everything is held on hold as Nivren story is one which is creating a lot of name and fame for CCBM. So they are cashing those points and once they have established the foundation (as only when Viren entered this show really got pointers!!). 

SID was also a strong character and he had some good role so I think they cant butcher this character....and DD inspite of the sillyness will have her day in the sun....

Navz - I have a 15 month old and believe me they are very strong. As you said keep giving him fluids every few hours!! Hope he feels well... God bless!!!! Your nephews name and my sons name is very similar Rayaan x Vivaan :)

As Viren said he will be the new face of an hero of DKP...I am hoping that he is the one who will come up with all the answers and in the man while Nivi will be the balm on his soul which has been hurt by all the SOOD parivar...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, Hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebrations.
Wishing you all again a Happy, Healthy, Sucessful, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year. May God Bless you and May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Just came online and went straight to read Suchi's retreat and what mindblowing scenes yaar, just amazing.

Missed you all so much from past couple of days, I have to say my neice is hooked to the story now. My husband was like so now you are making her go crazy like you?LOL

Let me go read your posts, you fill these pages so fast yaar.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Payal, I was about to log off when I saw your post. You know first time when I saw the episode on Friday, I was not in a good mood and was very let down. I had lot of expectations for Viren and Nivi to have good talk but I felt CTs did not do justice. I was furious hence I did not write my thoughts and was upset seeing the precap too. Now, after partying I am feeling good and I saw it again today and my whole anger disappeared. It was infact very good episode and was meaningful enough.
And I felt the same what you have written about the scene where Nivi is keeping salad.. I exactly thought what you have written but did not mention it as lot of girls here are not married and did not want to offend anyone. Yes, that dialogue ("bolo na, tumhari aankhen...") was fabulous and was very inviting. He was telling her his state of mind the way he did when he asked her about a companion as he had nobody to talk too. Viren just wants Nivi in any form... He is dying for her. He is trying hard to get her love. He wants her to love him both mentally and physically....

Alariaasyadadasimran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, Hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebrations.
Wishing you all again a Happy, Healthy, Sucessful, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year. May God Bless you and May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Just came online and went straight to read Suchi's retreat and what mindblowing scenes yaar, just amazing.

Missed you all so much from past couple of days, I have to say my neice is hooked to the story now. My husband was like so now you are making her go crazy like you?LOL

Let me go read your posts, you fill these pages so fast yaar.

Hey Milee, Happy New Year to you too.... I am watching Friday's episode...Was upset that day hence did not enjoy it but now I am fine and loved it. Very meaningful episode...
So you have a company now...good...enjoy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Payal I actually loved all your points and I think you explained those emotions very well I am not very good in capturing each and every moment but I loved the way you captured it. If these are the shades then I would like to add till now he has shown many shades in character angry, attitude, sensible, flirty, jovial, serious according to what circumstances demanded.

Regarding Future track or him being Psychotic and in what way it will be I dont want to think about that I am potraying their future track by the way they have already shown and trying to be very optimistic about Viren character and trying to ignore anypoints which make me suspicious so dont think about what will be his character will become negative, will he turn complete psychotic or this is only his pyschosis

Alariasimran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hey payal..how are you dear. happy new year you too. I am so gald you are online so all can discuss more scenes. thanks a lot for the very detailed and beautiful analysis on nivren from friday. its brilliant!!!

I agree with you completely. About Viren blushing I just mentioned that too 3 pages back bcos I also felt we had not discussed these scenes in details and how he blushed when Nivi said that dialog. I love you for understanding the same thing as I did. 

Also, you are right on money also on other scenes. The dinner scene and storeroom scenes. Even I felt a certain extra intensity in this eyes today when he was looking at her at the dinning table. 

I was thinking the reason being He is very happy with what Nivi said to him earlier in the day. So, he is already on Cloud 9. now, he knows Nivi needs a push to confess love so he is going all out. He is not keeping his eyes just for DOSTI..he is giving her a look of a lover and husband who wants his wife to come with him right now and be in his arms and never leave his side.  

also did you notice..when the scene starts Viren is going to straight to Nivi?? I think he came from somewhere..maybe work or somewhere and since its almost dinner time walks straight to the kitchen bcos he knows excatly where Nivi is. ..that scene was cute bcos its show natural drawing of Viren to Nivi. Its like he has to come home and first talk to Nivi before doing anything else. Same on KC day too. He came straight to her when he came from office. 

asyadadaAlariamilee1014NivRenDeewanilamsScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Payal: I don't think you're offending anyone with your posts. In fact, your posts are very enlightening to read and allow us to view certain scenes through a different lens. So, I for one enjoy reading your posts!

Alariamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index