Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 46)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach..so good to see you!! I still have many pages to catch up and also Suchi's retreat..can you believe it?? how is ur new yr going??

tell me do you think we will see 1 good pic from the photo session and that will be framed in Nivren's room?
also, did you notice even though Sidya have wedding pics there is no wedding pic or frame in their beadroom?? on the bed wall there is some art work but no wedding pic..hmm good. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ketty the day Nivi will confess her love for Viren either Viren will faint or we can held a competition on who blushes more Nivi or Viren.
Simran I am good and my new year is also rocking and why even Sidya doesn't have any wedding pics I think they will have wedding pics in bedroom when Both couples will whole heartedly accept their love for each other.

NivRen has bright chances of this soon as both trust eachother whereas Sidya have meger chances as neither trust eachother and hiding things and making things tough for their married life and I feel both Sidya are responisble for the problems going to occur in their married life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlarialamsNivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I loved your resolution for Viren and I would like him to fulfill most of them. Putting some brain in PB should be Sid's resolution. Both brother should help their respective others. I don't want Viren to get involved with PB's problem. I just want Nivi to be stronger when it comes to PB and I think Nivi can handle her pretty well on her own.

I want Viren to teach a good lesson YD but not by hitting her, but by proving Keshav's innocence and opening her eyes to truth and Nivi's goodness. I know, I get so angry at YD that I want to hit her too, but she is still his grand mother and Viren Sood's sanskar won't allow him to hit her. 

I really want him to prove himself against his Dadaji. From my POV, he doesn't have to but whatever blind fold BS has on his eyes because of Viren's easy going nature I just want him to realize that Viren can be childish as well as he can be responsible when situation arises. 

And about Sid, I think it is not possible for that guy to have his voice. How much more you need to stand up? I think he will only do it if Nivi and his relationship gets questioned openly. Because when PB asked him to not to talk to Nivi, she didn't give any reason, so he knows that she suspects something, but doesn't know how deep that is. But I am still angry at him for not acting on it. Even a little bit of doubt is not good for healthy married life, in over here PB and Sid are just sweeping everything under the rug and not facing it properly. kon samjaye inko ke aankhe bandh karne se muskil katam nahi ho jati. 
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ketty...happy new yr. how are you?? .I loved your points above babe. and about Sid. I am actually lost at what CT are trying to do. We need raise our voices little more on them spoiling Sid's character completely. I hope 2011 brings something new to him. I am really sick of him..that now i do not even want to see him on screen. He is just boring now. He has no dialog delivery and no reaction to anything in the house. I feel Nandu expresses himself more than Sid. I mean Sid is not a paying guest that he is acting like that. this is his house, wife, mother etc and he is acting like he is new to this whole scenario and hence will not speak up. his silence has made him lose lot of fans and now i think feelings are going towards resentment and hatred and anger. Why would CT spoil one of the main leads this way? they spoiled both Sid and DD characters completely.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaasyadadalamsNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
ok, till now Sid has not spoken at all against all injustice and unfairness so what makes us think he will speak to Dadaji about Keshav's innocence?? ( i read some posts on this)
I really doubt it that he will. multiple reasons:
1. this will show Sid cares for Nivi and her father..which DD will not like and he will not want to bring the topic up in front of her. So, either he talks to Dadaji in private or something.
2. If Keshav is proved innocent then Dadaji will come to know JAAL is in this and to be blamed. and I dont think Sid wants to create more probs in Nivi's life. so, He will think if he cannot do anything for Nivi atleast he can keep quite and not create more problems for Nivi.
3. He knows Viren's LOVES Nivi a lot and he will think that if JAAL truth comes out then Viren will be hurt and Dadaji might lose his faith in Viren without any fault of his. So, Sid would not want to hurt Viren either. 
4. Plus they have till now not showed the person who took the money again in any of the episodes. so maybe he was fired. now when Sid will go to Dadaji and tell him ..with what proof?? and you think JAAL will let him get away with it without any proof?? they will turn the whole thing around and can blame Sid....

well, so long story short, I think Sid will not speak up again this time and will not want to hurt anyone..so he will continue to keep quite.

now will Viren prove this and help keshav and nivi...to clear things..i am not sure..

this was on my mind..so i wrote it here .what do you'll think??

Edited by simran728 - 01 January 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls... I see Rachna, Shova, Payal. Ketty, Navz discussed a lot.. 

Navz, your nephew sounds so cute and brave. GOD bless him. Let me tell you something - toddlers are very strong and they can feel everything that goes around them and in their own way express themselves. Do not worry, he will be fully fine. My nephew (then 18 months) last year went through a very bad phase and we almost lost him but we had faith and he came out to be a fighter. He fought against his sickness and is a winner now.. touch wood.  Give my hugs and kisses to Rayaan.

Rachna, Shova, Ketty - I like your resolutions about NiVren. If all these come true then CCBM will end tomorrow so I do not want them to fulfill these so soon.

Simran, Viren had a mixed emotion - blush, shy and happy. He was thrilled that Nivi wants his saath and he was very satisfied that she will not do anything which she should not. He portrayed all these emotions very well. His smile actually conveyed all.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls... I see Rachna, Shova, Payal. Ketty, Navz discussed a lot.. 

Navz, your nephew sounds so cute and brave. GOD bless him. Let me tell you something - toddlers are very strong and they can feel everything that goes around them and in their own way express themselves. Do not worry, he will be fully fine. My nephew (then 18 months) last year went through a very bad phase and we almost lost him but we had faith and he came out to be a fighter. He fought against his sickness and is a winner now.. touch wood.  Give my hugs and kisses to Rayaan.

Rachna, Shova, Ketty - I like your resolutions about NiVren. If all these come true then CCBM will end tomorrow so I do not want them to fulfill these so soon.

Simran, Viren had a mixed emotion - blush, shy and happy. He was thrilled that Nivi wants his saath and he was very satisfied that she will not do anything which she should not. He portrayed all these emotions very well. His smile actually conveyed all.

hi anju..how r u?? thanks for ans. also i started the resolutions topic this morning..just for fun..but my goal was to come up with 5 most imp things to do..that way we can stay precise n focused..

anway did u read my osts abt y sid wud not speak up abt keshav?? wat do u think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok, till now Sid has not spoken at all against all injustice and unfairness so what makes us think he will speak to Dadaji about Keshav's innocence?? ( i read some posts on this)
I really doubt it that he will. multiple reasons:
1. this will show Sid cares for Nivi and her father..which DD will not like and he will not want to bring the topic up in front of her. So, either he talks to Dadaji in private or something.
2. If Keshav is proved innocent then Dadaji will come to know JAAL is in this and to be blamed. and I dont think Sid wants to create more probs in Nivi's life. so, He will think if he cannot do anything for Nivi atleast he can keep quite and not create more problems for Nivi.
3. He knows Viren's LOVES Nivi a lot and he will think that if JAAL truth comes out then Viren will be hurt and Dadaji might lose his faith in Viren without any fault of his. So, Sid would not want to hurt Viren either. 
4. Plus they have till now not showed the person who took the money again in any of the episodes. so maybe he was fired. now when Sid will go to Dadaji and tell him ..with what proof?? and you think JAAL will let him get away with it without any proof?? they will turn the whole thing around and can blame Sid....

well, so long story short, I think Sid will not speak up again this time and will not want to hurt anyone..so he will continue to keep quite.

now will Viren prove this and help keshav and nivi...to clear things..i am not sure..

this was on my mind..so i wrote it here .what do you'll think??

Simran why he is quite I don't know but he is not so insightful to think all this things. His problem is he doesn't thinks at all. Before promising Divya he didn't paid a heed that it is not the solution of problems. They have to dealt correctly and he is increasing the problems in all the life He just sulk and do nothing. I dont know but I just cant think about Sid positively. Its just his weakness that he doesnt tell the truth to anyone. he cant stand for truth

But Viren doesn't sulk or think before putting truth in front so I am sure he will bring the truth of Keshav out and he will be the one who will tell Divi about Nivi sacrifice when he come to know about truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlarialamsNivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Hello my NivRen maniac lovelies! So, I really debated whether I want to jot down and post few of my random thoughts/observations about NivRen that were portrayed in Friday's episode just because the pre-cap really threw all of us off-track and everyone was just thinking about and trying to figure out what is going to happen on Monday. I thought that the pre-cap seriously took away some of the few good NivRen aspects that we got to see in Friday's episode and in that context, I really wish that they had not shown us a pre-cap at all, as has been done previously on many Friday episodes. But then I deduced that I am not going to think about/predict what is going to happen and what route the CTs are going to have NivRen take in the future, rather just take each episode as it comes, one day at a time and enjoy the NivRen scenes as depicted in each of the episodes. Therefore, here I am now sharing some of my NivRen thoughts with you from the Friday episode. I guess, better late than never, huh?

First of all to begin with and this is important, I want to talk about Viren's blushing and no, I am not talking about him blushing in the Tuesday's episode this week. I am talking about him blushing in the Friday's episode! Okay, so after Viren counts Nivedita's 11th smile, she tells him that "Tumne aaj tak job bhi kiya hai mere liye who bahot hai mere liye. Bhalehi tumhare hisaab se yeh meri gyarvihi muskhurahat hai pur meri ein sari muskhurahat ki vajay sirf aur sirf tum ho. Tum mere karib ho wohi mere liye kafi hai". And guys, there it is, as soon as she finishes saying this, Viren blushes slyly & looks down and believe me  it is a full blown blush, okay. I think! But the fact that no one mentioned it at all, makes me wonder, if as usual I am imagining things. So, Ketty dear, I need you to confirm this for me, please. Assuming, the blush did happen, guys I have to revert back here to Rach's comment about how, if we keep track of the number of blushes between Nivi & Viren, it will definitely be Viren who will win the count, hehe and seems like he is already ahead, 0/2.

Okay, so the best NivRen aspect of the episode was clearly right at the beginning when Viren says to Nivedita that though he is not the love of her life & though she was compelled to marry him, he still loves her a lot, "aur mere paas tumhare elava kuch bhi nahi hai". On Viren saying this I literally felt a pang in my heart, a brief momentary ache, that's how much it touched me. It is such a casual sentence, normally it wouldn't even draw anybody's attention and the fact that Kinshuk said it with such brilliant simplicity, makes it so monumental! For me this was very significant, as it summarizes everything that Viren's character is all about in a nutshell. Nivedita is everything for him, his life, his love, his accomplishment, his reason of existence. His mere survival is dependent on her and without her he is nothing, not a son, not a brother, not even a Sood (that's why he had said to NT dadi that, "Mein Nivedita ko Viren ban ke apnavunga" when he was asking her for Nivedita's hand in marriage. At that time, I had loved this dialogue because it sounded so good & dramatic but it is only now that I am realizing it's implication in the truest sense). Maybe this is what they are referring to as Viren's psychotic behavior and that's why Kinshuk himself kept on refraining from labeling it as a 'psychotic' behavior and insisted that at the end of the day it is all for love.

Moving on towards the end of the episode, which was so comic and hilarious. Viren's back to being full of masti again. I think, this light funny jovial side of Viren where he is always making things lively when in front of all the family members and flirty when he is with Nivedita, very distinctly represents one of the shades of Viren's character that Kinshuk had mentioned in that Telly article. He had indicated that there was a lot of scope for him to play various different roles relating to a character, just because Viren's character in itself is depicting so many different shades. And, the dialogues in this comic scene between NivRen were extremely funny and would have made anyone laugh even if it had been played by any other actor. However, Kinshuk just does an absolutely fabulous job of delivering it and thereby making it downright hilarious. I think his body language, his mimicry of the way Nivedita speaks and even the change in his accent when he speaks Punjabi is truly flawless. I really was laughing so hard because he acted the scene out so naturally and effortlessly. Okay, dissecting this further more, so please bear with me because you know how I am, when it comes to NivRen I am always thinking that there are all these hidden romantic implications in their scenes. So, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching NivRen scenes from right when Nivedita starts working as the wedding planner's assistant with Viren trying his level best to woo her and gain her attention (don't get me wrong, I do very much love the stage NivRen are at this point, i.e. married). Viren would do something or the other to hit on her, flirt with her and it was all fun but I had then personally felt that there were very few scenes or dialogues that Viren spoke which were like blatant 'come on' lines, wherein he is literally luring Nivedita into you know what. One of such scenes was right before the famous dupatta scene & the day after he tells her in the storeroom that he loves her, I believe it was episode # 92 (clip 1 of 5 on IF video). Nivedita is really busy, Viren stops her  and goes "excuse me, who kya hai ki meri ek chooti si problem hai" and Nivedita just glares at him and says, I am busy and tries to go away by walking past him but Viren's reflex is very sharp & he blocks her path and forbids her to walk away (I loved NivRen's body language here a lot) and says "Yaha pe mein bahut akehla akehla mehsoos kar raha hu. Muje ek saathi chahiye jise mein batt lar sako, kya yeh aap meri problem solve kar sakti ho?"  OMG, guys I loved this scene and really wanted more of such scenes because it really gave me the weak in the knees sensation, truly. And, now coming onto why I explained so much because in this week's Friday's episode, Viren once again blatantly used a 'come-on' line which was much more direct & obvious this time around. When Nivedita is wanting to take Viren up to the storeroom to show him the rope, she goes like, "Viren" and he interuppts her and says, "Bolona, tumhari ankhen keh rahi hai ki tumhara irada bhi meri tarah hai, duniya se cheepke, ghar walo se bachke, kuch karne ka hai, hein na?"  Oh, this was awesome, take out the comic factor completely from the scene and just watch Viren deliver this dialogue. God, the dialogue itself is suggesting this very brazenly obvious thing but you have to look at those damn eyes!! OMG, those 'sexy, extremely seductive, come here I am going to eat you' eyes. It's unbelievable how Kinshuk has managed to accomplish this in the middle of a comic scene and because the whole scene is really funny, you would almost miss it, really not read too much into it (or maybe I am reading too much into it, that's very much possible, it's happened one too many times before). Continuing on with this scene further, when they are going to the storeroom, Viren's holding Nivedita's hand but is acting as if, she is dragging him somewhere and he goes, "waise to mein kafi bahdhur hu, lekin kabhi kabar mujhe dar lagta hai" and you should see, once again right in the middle of the comedy scene, Viren turns all seductive and sensuously caresses Nivedita's hand. This actually lasts like no more than 2-3 seconds, literally but I felt that it was highly sexually charged. Of course, very much possible that I am imagining this completely.

I just want to say here that, I apologize in advance and please let me know, if I am offending someone or crossing a certain line here or breaking any rules by writing these posts. The intention is only to share my interpretation of the episode and nothing else. Thanks, I would appreciate your feedback!!

Edited by Excruciating - 01 January 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsAlariaasyadadamittusinghmilee1014NivRenDeewanilamspuvinigmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index