Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 45)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you ketty and Shova that he will suffer even if his parents will be punished as he care about them a lot though he shows nothing matters to him and he will also break all ties with his parents but the truth is he will feel more pain than his parents if they are punished and he will hide all of them again in his own heart and that time only Nivi will be able to handle him by making him to let his all pains out of his heart. I sometime feels even Nivi should drug Viren like Viren did Nivi before confession to get all his pain out of his heart subconsiously as consiously to vo kuch batane ya dikhane se raha balki sabkuch hasi mein udadega.
Ok girls I am going to prepare tea will come back in 15 mins BRB
@Bold- OMG rachu i never thought of that, thats a fantastic idea, nivi should drug viren lolz but then i bet all he will say is about nivi, afterall nivi is in his heart all the time.

I agree poor dude just keeps it all to himself and never shows it but i know nivi will heal his pains very soon.
I think I gave the same idea 4 or 5 threads before when we were discussing how Nivi should be able to know about Viren's insecurities, but may be that time Nivi was naive, now she started getting Viren's raang so may be she can drug him now to know what's inside that guy. LOL
Oh really wow we do think alike Ya I know Nivi is becoming like Viren now and she can easily manipulate him to get all his secret out now as when she will decide she wants to know Viren then no one can stop her as she is the most stubourn than all the 3 even Viren can't stop her when she decides something as he could manipulate her when she was not adament about something and he was moving in her direction only but when she decides something and even if Viren tries to oppose her she will not listen to him but manipulate him to do as she says like on KC when she wants to go down for pooja (small instance but true about her).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Everybody left kya no one is here to chat kya I am alone in the thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Hey Rach I am here, my wireless was giving some trouble so got offline. Anyways I also want Nivi to learn some of Viren's tactics and I will love to see if see can manipulate him doing things she wants  to do. Well on another thought, she might not need that as that majanu already does everything his wife wants. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Rach I am here, my wireless was giving some trouble so got offline. Anyways I also want Nivi to learn some of Viren's tactics and I will love to see if see can manipulate him doing things she wants  to do. Well on another thought, she might not need that as that majanu already does everything his wife wants. LOL
Her only tool is please she say please and our 100% patnivrata pati will ready to do everythingLOL so she doesn't need to manipulate him in doing anything but to know his inner fears and insecurities this please won't work as he will divert her mind if she ever try that too so she needs to apply some other methods to know that.

Jaan one more question I read somewhere that Viren was ranked at 3 position as joru ka gulam in which segment it was can you giveme the link, 

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 01 January 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Her only tool is please she say please and our 100% patnivrata pati will ready to do everythingLOL so she doesn't need to manipulate him in doing anything but to know his inner fears and insecurities this please won't work as he will divert her mind if she ever try that too so she needs to apply some other methods to know that.

Jaan one more question I read somewhere that Viren was ranked at 3 position as joru ka gulam in which segment it was can you giveme the link, 

I know 'Please' is only what Nivi needs to get him do what she wants and I think Viren also is using same weapon from last couple of episodes against Nivi. But I really want him to open up to her, now how that will happen, I don't know. Right now Nivi is always preoccupied by something or other and she is not in love with him (or at least that what Viren and Nivi both thinks), so most of the time he is either trying to divert her minds from her problems or trying woo her. But once Nivi falls for him and concentrate on him and his problems, I think he will open up to her. 

I read about that 'Joru ka Gulam' contest too, but don't remember which segment was that. I will let you know if I can find out, I don't even remember if that was mentioned in this thread or previous one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

I know 'Please' is only what Nivi needs to get him do what she wants and I think Viren also is using same weapon from last couple of episodes against Nivi. But I really want him to open up to her, now how that will happen, I don't know. Right now Nivi is always preoccupied by something or other and she is not in love with him (or at least that what Viren and Nivi both thinks), so most of the time he is either trying to divert her minds from her problems or trying woo her. But once Nivi falls for him and concentrate on him and his problems, I think he will open up to her. 

I read about that 'Joru ka Gulam' contest too, but don't remember which segment was that. I will let you know if I can find out, I don't even remember if that was mentioned in this thread or previous one.

Hi guys..how are you?? finally i am 100% back after all family obligation.

@Navz - i hope your sweety nephew feels well very soon. Dont worry we will pray for him. he sounds like great kid and is taking it very well. dont take tension dear.

@ everyone - I do want to bring your attention to the scene where Viren says Statue to Nivi and the dialog that follows then.

When Nivi says "bhale tumahre hisabh se yeh meri 11th muskurahat hai..par yeh sari smiles ki wajah sirf aur sirf tum ho...tum mere kareeb ho ..yeh hi mere liye kafhi hai..."  Please see Viren's smile and expressions here. He is blushing or I would say feeling shy or proud ..i dont know..I want you to plz see the scene and tell me his expression as I am not good at it.

I really want us to put emphasis on this scene. For Nivi to say something to Viren in positive manner (not something like koi sun lega) and that too out of her heart is just so awesome. Even I melted when I heard that dialog. Forget about Viren. I really shows Viren that Nivi does care for him to be close to be her. 

and also when Viren nods his head saying "yes" when Nivi says "agar phir bhi tum mere liye kuch karna chate ho ..toh aiese hi mere saath rehna.." this is too good. 

what did you guys think of these dailog. Since, i did not see much discussion on this I thought of brining it u.

mittusinghlamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Simran how are you welcome back Ya I did saw the scene and even I felt he blushed a bit he always do that when Nivi say anything positive to him mostly till Nivi is not responding he plays around her, tease her irritate her but the moment she says something very huge uski bolti band ho jati hai because he feel so overwhelmed that his love is getting response which he rarely get that can't speak for few seconds that's why when she said Tum humesha yu hi mere saath rehna uske baad uske muh se koi dialog nahi nikla and that dialog koi sunlega was actually made me jump as it was not no but I love when Viren repeat the dialog.

simran728lamsgmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Simran, I also thought that Viren blushed a little in that scene, and he had a kind of satisfied look that his efforts are paying off. And when Nivi told him that if he want to give her something, he should always be with her, he was happy that at least Nivi wanted his saath.

And Rach you are right tha guy can flirt all he wants with her wife but as soon as his wife says something nice about him, he blushes. Oh I don't know what will happen when Nivi will confess her love for him. Both will be blushing like crazy. Day Dreaming LOL

lamssimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index