Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 44)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova : bye sweetie and if i don't see you later, will cya tomorrow hun !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : NivRen are equals in every way, that is why Nivi's love will give Viren the strength and courage to revel ll his innermost fears and insecurities !! That is why I would really love to see a scene like this !!

True Navz but I know it is far away as lot more is still to come as MP is there, Viren is leaving for delhi and I don't know how he is going to look after MP even I love the idea of him coming after her in midnight to meet her alone but one problem he might not get misjudged as MP as he didn't shared bulb incident with anyone and will be hiding from all to solve the case but will be following Nivi. I am sure Nivi will never mistrust him but others can specially Sid, vandana and Dada sahib. Keshav is always against him and JAAL and YD will be more than happy (if anyone of them is not involved) for whatever they think he is doing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys i have to go now will be back soo. u guys take care and have fun.cya
BYE Shova and will wait for you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls. Since I gone, you guys filled 6 pages, have to go through them. be back. 

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@ shova : bye sweetie and if i don't see you later, will cya tomorrow hun !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : NivRen are equals in every way, that is why Nivi's love will give Viren the strength and courage to revel ll his innermost fears and insecurities !! That is why I would really love to see a scene like this !!

True Navz but I know it is far away as lot more is still to come as MP is there, Viren is leaving for delhi and I don't know how he is going to look after MP even I love the idea of him coming after her in midnight to meet her alone but one problem he might not get misjudged as MP as he didn't shared bulb incident with anyone and will be hiding from all to solve the case but will be following Nivi. I am sure Nivi will never mistrust him but others can specially Sid, vandana and Dada sahib. Keshav is always against him and JAAL and YD will be more than happy (if anyone of them is not involved) for whatever they think he is doing.

Viren wouldnt give damn who thinks of him as what as long s Nivi trusts him !!! also I would love a scene, where Viren is in Shimla without anyone's knowledge, and Nivi is yearning and longing for him, and she goes to her window and looks at the moon and wishes for Viren to come to her, and suddenly he appears !! I want her to run to him and hug him tightly without even realizing what she has done, and that would be enough for Viren to know that she has missed him as much as he has, and when she realizes what she has done and slowly untangle her from his arms, feeling shy and awkward I want Viren to tease her so she doesn't feel shy or awkward anymore !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghFaizuuNivRenlamsmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks lot for your wishes Ketty darling !!! *hugs* and Rayaan is doing much better now thanks !!! Btw what is your new year resolution ??? Big smile
Navz your nephew's name is really nice. Big smile Well I promised myself that I will get back to my old schedule before I got addicted to this forum.  LOL And I also have to catch up on my reading as I promised one of my friend that I will read books he suggested and discuss with him. But I think now a days I prefer reading all the comments in NivRen thread and Suchi's retreat more than any book. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenlamsScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Agree with you ketty and Shova that he will suffer even if his parents will be punished as he care about them a lot though he shows nothing matters to him and he will also break all ties with his parents but the truth is he will feel more pain than his parents if they are punished and he will hide all of them again in his own heart and that time only Nivi will be able to handle him by making him to let his all pains out of his heart. I sometime feels even Nivi should drug Viren like Viren did Nivi before confession to get all his pain out of his heart subconsiously as consiously to vo kuch batane ya dikhane se raha balki sabkuch hasi mein udadega.
Ok girls I am going to prepare tea will come back in 15 mins BRB
@Bold- OMG rachu i never thought of that, thats a fantastic idea, nivi should drug viren lolz but then i bet all he will say is about nivi, afterall nivi is in his heart all the time.

I agree poor dude just keeps it all to himself and never shows it but i know nivi will heal his pains very soon.
I think I gave the same idea 4 or 5 threads before when we were discussing how Nivi should be able to know about Viren's insecurities, but may be that time Nivi was naive, now she started getting Viren's raang so may be she can drug him now to know what's inside that guy. LOL

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it CryCry

and navz hope ur nephew recovers soon ...

i loved all the analysis and ur optimism ..but am dreading monday
Hey Lamya welcome back sweetie. Well I didn't like precap either and was really upset yesterday but after reading many positive POVs from all highly optimistic girls over here, I am back on track and now actually looking forward to Monday and see what's in store for us. 

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Viren wouldnt give damn who thinks of him as what as long s Nivi trusts him !!! also I would love a scene, where Viren is in Shimla without anyone's knowledge, and Nivi is yearning and longing for him, and she goes to her window and looks at the moon and wishes for Viren to come to her, and suddenly he appears !! I want her to run to him and hug him tightly without even realizing what she has done, and that would be enough for Viren to know that she has missed him as much as he has, and when she realizes what she has done and slowly untangle her from his arms, feeling shy and awkward I want Viren to tease her so she doesn't feel shy or awkward anymore !!
Wow wonderful scene Navz you are awesome in thinking romantic scenes too but I am waiting for a day when Nivi teases Viren and Viren feels shy you know what I meanWink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index