Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 43)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

U know, as much as Viren loves Nivi, the fact that she does not reciprocate his feelings refrains him from opening up to her about his fears, emotional scars, insecurities and fears, because he doesn't want her pity, he wants her love !! that is why his insecurities only come out unintentionally when he gets scared of loosing her !! So I'm sure that once she confesses her love for him, he will open up to her ! In fact I would love to see a scene when Viren completely breakdowns in Nivi's arms and pours his heart out to her, while she holds onto him and hugs him tightly, so he knows and feels secure that whatever happens she will never let go of him ever !!
@bold- beautiful Navz i want that too. and i agree thats the reason viren hasnt opned up now, cause no one want pity just love and viren is yarning for love and he will only open up when nivi confesses and i cant wait for a scene like the one u mentioned.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova don't make Kinshuk kishan Ya he gels with his costars very beautifully that doesn't mean they should be reallife couple too you know na abhi use kitne saare serials karne hai agar har serial ki heroine se agar wo jodi banane laga to use bhagwaan hi bachayaLOL.

Exactly that is why I have never hoped for a onscreen couple to become offscreen couple ever, because I have wished for it only once in my life despite loving many on screen jodi's and they did become real life couple too !! Rachu would know whom I;m talking about ! Monaya !!! They play Sam and Gunjan in MJHT and they fell in love and started dating during the show !!! Embarrassed
Don't even start on Monaya I really love them very much I was happy when they become offscreen couple too but still that's their personal life I never want to comment on that but I really loved the SAJAN they played for us and I am still rooting them to come together in other show and missing them too badly. They have a very special place in my heart sorry from deviating from actual topic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i have to go now will be back soo. u guys take care and have fun.cya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

U know, as much as Viren loves Nivi, the fact that she does not reciprocate his feelings refrains him from opening up to her about his fears, emotional scars, insecurities and fears, because he doesn't want her pity, he wants her love !! that is why his insecurities only come out unintentionally when he gets scared of loosing her !! So I'm sure that once she confesses her love for him, he will open up to her ! In fact I would love to see a scene when Viren completely breakdowns in Nivi's arms and pours his heart out to her, while she holds onto him and hugs him tightly, so he knows and feels secure that whatever happens she will never let go of him ever !!
Ditto I want the same but it will be very hard and will take lot of courage as to tell ones fear also require lot of courage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghScintillatinggmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Shova don't make Kinshuk kishan Ya he gels with his costars very beautifully that doesn't mean they should be reallife couple too you know na abhi use kitne saare serials karne hai agar har serial ki heroine se agar wo jodi banane laga to use bhagwaan hi bachayaLOL.

Exactly that is why I have never hoped for a onscreen couple to become offscreen couple ever, because I have wished for it only once in my life despite loving many on screen jodi's and they did become real life couple too !! Rachu would know whom I;m talking about ! Monaya !!! They play Sam and Gunjan in MJHT and they fell in love and started dating during the show !!! Embarrassed
Don't even start on Monaya I really love them very much I was happy when they become offscreen couple too but still that's their personal life I never want to comment on that but I really loved the SAJAN they played for us and I am still rooting them to come together in other show and missing them too badly. They have a very special place in my heart sorry from deviating from actual topic.

Yep, I will discuss Monaya with you sometime through PMs okay, since this is not the place to discuss them, just brought them up for reference !! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it CryCry

and navz hope ur nephew recovers soon ...

i loved all the analysis and ur optimism ..but am dreading monday
Hey jaan don't be scare and be optimistic nothing bad will happen I think it was needed as even Kinshuk wanted to be with his family. I sometime feels bad for Neha as she has to be in every episode so she doesn't even have time to enjoy her holidays that's why a show with 2 couples is good as if one even not seen for one or 2 days people enjoy with second couple atleast and if they hadn't spoiled Divya's character we would have rooted for DivSid couple too and Neha would have some relaxation too.

lamsgmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
@ shova : bye sweetie and if i don't see you later, will cya tomorrow hun !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : NivRen are equals in every way, that is why Nivi's love will give Viren the strength and courage to revel ll his innermost fears and insecurities !! That is why I would really love to see a scene like this !!

lamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lams

hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it CryCry

and navz hope ur nephew recovers soon ...

i loved all the analysis and ur optimism ..but am dreading monday
Hey jaan don't be scare and be optimistic nothing bad will happen I think it was needed as even Kinshuk wanted to be with his family. I sometime feels bad for Neha as she has to be in every episode so she doesn't even have time to enjoy her holidays that's why a show with 2 couples is good as if one even not seen for one or 2 days people enjoy with second couple atleast and if they hadn't spoiled Divya's character we would have rooted for DivSid couple too and Neha would have some relaxation too.

I knowww Rachu, I was thinking the exact same thing, that even Neha's family doesn't live in Mumbai, and since the show is about her the poor thing can't get any time off !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index