Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 42)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova don't make Kinshuk kishan Ya he gels with his costars very beautifully that doesn't mean they should be reallife couple too you know na abhi use kitne saare serials karne hai agar har serial ki heroine se agar wo jodi banane laga to use bhagwaan hi bachayaLOL.

Exactly that is why I have never hoped for a onscreen couple to become offscreen couple ever, because I have wished for it only once in my life despite loving many on screen jodi's and they did become real life couple too !! Rachu would know whom I;m talking about ! Monaya !!! They play Sam and Gunjan in MJHT and they fell in love and started dating during the show !!! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it CryCry

and navz hope ur nephew recovers soon ...

i loved all the analysis and ur optimism ..but am dreading monday

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Since it is their personal lives, I never comment on it, but yes if I have to be honest, they do look absolutely perfect with each other and their chemistry simply amazes me !! I think its mostly because not only KinHa are brilliant actors, they excel when they act, express and communicate with their eyes !! That is why even their most simple love scenes look so passionate and intimate !!
True Navz, thats why i never coment either. but they look amazing. But i guess the main reason i love KinHa is cause of NivRen. I only see NivRen when i see KinHa man i am so blind i know what can i do i love NivRen more yaar, cant get over them. Yes Kinshuk and Neha are amazing at everything they are doing to bring our favourite jodi come truley alive and rock the screen.lolz.

mittusinghsimran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Thanks janu, all of your prayers means a lot !!! *hugs* and i will give him love, hugs and kisses, from his Rachu Khala, Shova Khala and Faiza Khala !! Smile and am sure that will work even better then any medication Inshallah !!

aww thats soo sweet Navz. Thanks. love being a khalaBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
U know, as much as Viren loves Nivi, the fact that she does not reciprocate his feelings refrains him from opening up to her about his fears, emotional scars, insecurities and fears, because he doesn't want her pity, he wants her love !! that is why his insecurities only come out unintentionally when he gets scared of loosing her !! So I'm sure that once she confesses her love for him, he will open up to her ! In fact I would love to see a scene when Viren completely breakdowns in Nivi's arms and pours his heart out to her, while she holds onto him and hugs him tightly, so he knows and feels secure that whatever happens she will never let go of him ever !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi everyone got back today and saw all ur posts and lovely analysis ..even though I was very disappointed with the precap ..and i am still unsure about him leaving and i dont like it CryCry

OMG LAMSHugWelcome back. hope u had a wonderful trip and happy new year.
dont wory about monday darlz it will be good hopefully.

Take rest hun, u just got back so u must be tired. But i am so happy to see u.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsgmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you ketty and Shova that he will suffer even if his parents will be punished as he care about them a lot though he shows nothing matters to him and he will also break all ties with his parents but the truth is he will feel more pain than his parents if they are punished and he will hide all of them again in his own heart and that time only Nivi will be able to handle him by making him to let his all pains out of his heart. I sometime feels even Nivi should drug Viren like Viren did Nivi before confession to get all his pain out of his heart subconsiously as consiously to vo kuch batane ya dikhane se raha balki sabkuch hasi mein udadega.
Ok girls I am going to prepare tea will come back in 15 mins BRB
@Bold- OMG rachu i never thought of that, thats a fantastic idea, nivi should drug viren lolz but then i bet all he will say is about nivi, afterall nivi is in his heart all the time.

I agree poor dude just keeps it all to himself and never shows it but i know nivi will heal his pains very soon.
You know sometime I feel its good that he didn't get to know his dada sahib real wish as if he knew then I am sure he would have got Nivi and Sid married at any cost and would have hided all his pain in a corner and no one ould have even come to know about it and he would have suffered in silence and laughing and joking like nothing has happened. Nivi atleast had her dadi and Viren while dealing with pain she got from Sid but Viren wouldn't have single person by his side helping him dealing with pain is far away they would have never come to know either. Now even if Viren comes to know about his dadaji wish and if he even tries to part himself from Nivi to get her unite with Sid (very meager chances though as Divsid are also wedded but thinking of that chance too) then Nivi will never let him go not because of Divya but because she doesn't want to loose Viren and will know his pains and heal it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hey lamya, good to you you hun after ages !! *hugs*

sweetie don't worry about the precap, trust me it will be  blessing in disguise, because I don't know about the MP, but Nivi can't live without Viren anymore ! Remember when he went to Delhi immediately after their marriage, she was so restless and she was not even in love then ! So just imagine how much she will yearn and long for him, and would be restless without him, and would not understand why !! But with her every heartbeat she would be calling out to him, and that is what he wants right ! For her to call him with her heart ! so don't worry, he won't be gone for long !!!

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index