Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 41)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Looks like you girls are heavily into discussion, but before I jump into that I want to share with you something amusing !

You all know that I upload NivRen scenes and KinHa segments in YT and people comment on them !! Now the thing is that whenever someone comments on any of my vids on YT, that comment comes in my Inbox so I know who and when someone have commented on my videos !! Initially I use to get tons of NivRen comments about what an amazing jodi and pair they make and their is no onscreen couple like em on TV right now !! But since the last few weeks I'm getting these sort of comments for KinHa !!! EmbarrassedLOL Gosh I have so many comments saying how perfect KinHa looks, what crackling and mindblowing chemistry they share on and off screen and how all of these people wish they get together for real becuse they look so perfect together !


I am getting more comments on KinHa interviews and segments then I'm getting on NivRen scenes these days !!! LOL

lolz navz it is true as much as we love Nivren i guess al of us also fell in love with the funny and comfortable relationship KinHa holds as well. u know what i thought after reading what u wrote about people wanting them to get together in real, that is when Kinshuk was doing bidaai everyone was crazy about KinRul and wated them together as well and now its KinHa. Man kinshuk has this thing with him naa that what ever co star he is with they all want him to get together with er. lolz.
 
But i love KinHa and it will be great to see them together,i wouldnt mind.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15046

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him


I know hun, he is so young, just a little baby, but Mashallah he is such a brave boy and so sensible even at this age that today in the morning when he woke up and saw us all worried, he came to all of us,  gave us kisses, and cuddled with us to let us know he is fine, so we won't worry, it was simply amazing, because the poor thing was so weak, and he was trying to make us feel better !! Cry
Omg he is so cute and brave at this young age my my he will turn out to be very brave and wonderful human being when he will grow up and you must be proud of him that he is concerned about you all at this tiny age and don't worry he will be fine soon as he is brave and will recover very fast.


Thanks janu, all of your prayers means a lot !!! *hugs* and i will give him love, hugs and kisses, from his Rachu Khala, Shova Khala and Faiza Khala !! Smile and am sure that will work even better then any medication Inshallah !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him


I know hun, he is so young, just a little baby, but Mashallah he is such a brave boy and so sensible even at this age that today in the morning when he woke up and saw us all worried, he came to all of us,  gave us kisses, and cuddled with us to let us know he is fine, so we won't worry, it was simply amazing, because the poor thing was so weak, and he was trying to make us feel better !! Cry
Omg he is so cute and brave at this young age my my he will turn out to be very brave and wonderful human being when he will grow up and you must be proud of him that he is concerned about you all at this tiny age and don't worry he will be fine soon as he is brave and will recover very fast.


Thanks janu, all of your prayers means a lot !!! *hugs* and i will give him love, hugs and kisses, from his Rachu Khala, Shova Khala and Faiza Khala !! Smile and am sure that will work even better then any medication Inshallah !!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Khaalaaaaa's!!!!!
Bless!!!
You know as they say, dawa ke saath dua ki bhi zuroorat hoti hain!! ...
A BIIIG Cuddle and a Kiss will do the trick Inshallah! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22986

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Shova don't make Kinshuk kishan Ya he gels with his costars very beautifully that doesn't mean they should be reallife couple too you know na abhi use kitne saare serials karne hai agar har serial ki heroine se agar wo jodi banane laga to use bhagwaan hi bachayaLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15046

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz navz it is true as much as we love Nivren i guess al of us also fell in love with the funny and comfortable relationship KinHa holds as well. u know what i thought after reading what u wrote about people wanting them to get together in real, that is when Kinshuk was doing bidaai everyone was crazy about KinRul and wated them together as well and now its KinHa. Man kinshuk has this thing with him naa that what ever co star he is with they all want him to get together with er. lolz.
 
But i love KinHa and it will be great to see them together,i wouldnt mind.Big smile


Since it is their personal lives, I never comment on it, but yes if I have to be honest, they do look absolutely perfect with each other and their chemistry simply amazes me !! I think its mostly because not only KinHa are brilliant actors, they excel when they act, express and communicate with their eyes !! That is why even their most simple love scenes look so passionate and intimate !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you ketty and Shova that he will suffer even if his parents will be punished as he care about them a lot though he shows nothing matters to him and he will also break all ties with his parents but the truth is he will feel more pain than his parents if they are punished and he will hide all of them again in his own heart and that time only Nivi will be able to handle him by making him to let his all pains out of his heart. I sometime feels even Nivi should drug Viren like Viren did Nivi before confession to get all his pain out of his heart subconsiously as consiously to vo kuch batane ya dikhane se raha balki sabkuch hasi mein udadega.
Ok girls I am going to prepare tea will come back in 15 mins BRB
@Bold- OMG rachu i never thought of that, thats a fantastic idea, nivi should drug viren lolz but then i bet all he will say is about nivi, afterall nivi is in his heart all the time.
 
I agree poor dude just keeps it all to himself and never shows it but i know nivi will heal his pains very soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22986

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him


I know hun, he is so young, just a little baby, but Mashallah he is such a brave boy and so sensible even at this age that today in the morning when he woke up and saw us all worried, he came to all of us,  gave us kisses, and cuddled with us to let us know he is fine, so we won't worry, it was simply amazing, because the poor thing was so weak, and he was trying to make us feel better !! Cry
Omg he is so cute and brave at this young age my my he will turn out to be very brave and wonderful human being when he will grow up and you must be proud of him that he is concerned about you all at this tiny age and don't worry he will be fine soon as he is brave and will recover very fast.


Thanks janu, all of your prayers means a lot !!! *hugs* and i will give him love, hugs and kisses, from his Rachu Khala, Shova Khala and Faiza Khala !! Smile and am sure that will work even better then any medication Inshallah !!

Navz thankyou very much and yep sure he will recover more fastly with our love and prayers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova don't make Kinshuk kishan Ya he gels with his costars very beautifully that doesn't mean they should be reallife couple too you know na abhi use kitne saare serials karne hai agar har serial ki heroine se agar wo jodi banane laga to use bhagwaan hi bachayaLOL.
lolz rachu i was just stating what i saw. I am serious in bidaai forum i saw how people really wanted KinRul and now navz mentioned KinHa so thats the thought that came into my mind, but yeh I agree with u and i think the same too that just cause they look awsome together dosent meen they need to be together in real life.
@bold-ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index