Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 40)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Navz Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I Hope Rayaan feels better soon, Inshallah, he will become fit and fine again.

It's really bad when babies get food poisoning, because they just don't eat at all, inshallah he will be okay again.

Ya know, NivRen are just awesome, but I absoultely LOVE KinHa. I think they're such a CUTE couple together, perhaps even cuter than NivRen. They are like mind blowing and megaa funny.

They, I think, really are the BEST on screen and off screen jodi at the moment.

Love them SO much!!!

hey sweetie, thanks a ton for your prayers !! and yeah he is not eating much at all at the moment and that is worrisome right now, even now he went to sleep without having his milk, so hoping that he will wake up again in an hour or two and might feel a bit hungry, because it is usually easy to give him milk when he is in semi sleep Smile

And KinHa, I know how much you love em because quite a few comments on them are from you on my channel !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him

I know hun, he is so young, just a little baby, but Mashallah he is such a brave boy and so sensible even at this age that today in the morning when he woke up and saw us all worried, he came to all of us,  gave us kisses, and cuddled with us to let us know he is fine, so we won't worry, it was simply amazing, because the poor thing was so weak, and he was trying to make us feel better !! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

His name is Rayaan and he is almost 16 months old, the poor guy got food poisoning and was vomiting all night last night, but thankfully he is better today, but still on medications.
Aww what a sweet name Rayaan love it. And i will pray for him insallah and that he gets well soon Navz so dont wory.Its great to hear he is feeling better then before, he sounds so cute by the way.

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

It's really bad when babies get food poisoning, because they just don't eat at all, inshallah he will be okay again.

Ya know, NivRen are just awesome, but I absoultely LOVE KinHa. I think they're such a CUTE couple together, perhaps even cuter than NivRen. They are like mind blowing and megaa funny.

Love them SO much!!!

hey sweetie, thanks a ton for your prayers !! and yeah he is not eating much at all at the moment and that is worrisome right now, even now he went to sleep without having his milk, so hoping that he will wake up again in an hour or two and might feel a bit hungry, because it is usually easy to give him milk when he is in semi sleep Smile

And KinHa, I know how much you love em because quite a few comments on them are from you on my channel !! LOL

True say, Inshallah, gradually Rayaan will have his milk, even if it means a little bit. The food could come after. Awwwwww, I feel so sorry for him ... CryCry
And, About KinHa Embarrassed ... well, you said it all Navz Dii! Wink

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Love them SO much!!!

Main comment nahi karti iska matlab yeh nahi hai main Kinha ko like nahi karti par main NivRen zyaada pyar karti huin and NivRen are more close to my heartBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

I know hun, he is so young, just a little baby, but Mashallah he is such a brave boy and so sensible even at this age that today in the morning when he woke up and saw us all worried, he came to all of us,  gave us kisses, and cuddled with us to let us know he is fine, so we won't worry, it was simply amazing, because the poor thing was so weak, and he was trying to make us feel better !! Cry
OM navz u better give him a tight hug and kiss from me. he sounds soo adorable and at this young age he is so brave. poor cute,he will be back to his normal self soon insallah.

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him

Omg he is so cute and brave at this young age my my he will turn out to be very brave and wonderful human being when he will grow up and you must be proud of him that he is concerned about you all at this tiny age and don't worry he will be fine soon as he is brave and will recover very fast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
@ faiza : thanks sweetie and yeh as long as he have  little bit of milk every few hours he should be okay InshAllah.

@ rachu : I love NivRen more too then KinHa, but they are giving a tough competition to NivRen withe every passing segment, because if you notice KinHa and NivRen have one thing in common and that is that in NivRen its Nivi who gets annoyed easily and Viren manofies her and same is the case with KinHa too ! Neha gets mad at then Kinshuk pacifies her !!! LOL So really liking the friendly rapport between them !! Big smile

@ shova : thanks sweetie, will surely give him a huge hug from ya !!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index