Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 4)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok My fellow I have come with new theory about Viren sood:

A 5 yr old boy Viren happy with his dada ji was not tolerated by his parents. They separated him from dadaji and send him to boarding school to study and doesn't ask him what he was doing there. To the complete family he was studying MBA but tarran now one knows he was silently doing undercover police training along with his studiesWink. Then he came to shimla where he come to know about the happening in the office and started his investigation about who did it but got attracted by Nivi as he had handled so many cases earlier he came to know Nivi can't do this they married and after meating her father he come to know even her father couldn't do it then who did it. So he left to delhi to report his headquater and get permission to start his investigation. He started it by joining office and helping Sid but side by side continuining his investigation. Now there is key that BS knew Viren is undercover agent that's why he was reluctant to give him project so that Viren will not get distracted about his investigation but Viren indicated he can handle it so he gave it to him. Now Viren saw someone is actually torturing and stalking Nivi so he became more worried and again put his detective hat. So to go in more details he took Sid in confidence and left from the house but now he will not leave shimla but stay their and find the culprit who is behind it.

So girls now you know the actual profession of Viren 100% patnivrata soodLOL and he will look so dashing in the dressDay Dreaming sochne mein kya jata hai.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 31 December 2010 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
suchi dear,,,pls dont stop continuing d weekend retreat 5.....dats my only hope...Cry...pls pls pls....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Iguess thats the end of my friday and .. For an entire week I am not going to watch this bakwaas now...

I Hate how they make nivi suffer
sadistic losers

Suchi, where is my New Year Eve retreat??? You did one for holidays so now it is New Year....Please please, with cherry and ice cream and chocolate on top...We need your scenes very badly....Please do not say NO else I will be more hurt and sad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

beautiful intro rachu dear...my sadness on seeing d precap reduced a lot reading d wonderful intro...
thanx dears...
btw, i'm ashly...ashi is ashly19...or call me ashred to avoid confusion...
welcome fahida to d nivren world....
thanx 4 d song link sanju...
Jaanu sorry first I was going to write ashly only then I thought this is ashly19 name and your's is ashi sorry but I changed it.

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingashred12

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraKinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks girls for liking the intro and thread
But I think Sanju is right Viren is not leaving Shimla he will find the MP because there was no pain in NivRen eyes when Viren said so I think its both of them decided to do this together as Nivi was worried but she was not unhappy.
You are right Rach there wasn't any pain in NivRen eyes. Nivi just looked worried but not upset. But I don't trust this show's CTs, they are just sadistic. And I don't want to get my hopes up. I was mentally prepare for separation track at the time of NT Dadi's heart attack. That's would not be hurt as much as this time Time it was out of blue and Nivi needs somebody by her side.  PB, HL, and CC are not going to leave no stone unturned to make Nivi's life worse than hell.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsNivRenDeewaniScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Iguess thats the end of my friday and .. For an entire week I am not going to watch this bakwaas now...

I Hate how they make nivi suffer
sadistic losers
Suchi don't be sadistic jaan be optimistic I am sure Viren is not going to leave her and he will be in shimla to find the truth of MP don't worry he will be with her if not directly then indirectly to save her from all the problems.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanimilee1014gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index