Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 39)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sweetie I think you were answering Shova. Anyways I don't want Viren to suffer anymore due to his parents mistake either. I think he had gone through enough because of them. Right now now one trust him completely because he is JAAL's son. And he has to prove his worth to everyone due to their mistake. But there are parents who cannot see past their own hatred and own prejudice when it comes to their kids love life, but most of the time parents comes around. But I don't know CC ever coming to the terms with NivRen marriage. And seriously speaking I don't even know what punishment to give to CC as it will in turn give a pain to Viren and Nivi. Because both of them are good hearted people and they will never want to see CC in pain as she is Viren's mother. But I still have no doubt that Viren will step back from even punishing CC if he sees her hurting Nivi. We got the glimpse of his anger at his mother in wedding confrontation and when he got back from delhi.
I know poor darling, our cream cheese has gone into so much for his stupid parents. thats why i initally asked the question about CC panushment but now the answer is turning out to be harder then i thought. I guess what ever CC does will get away just cause of viren asno one will give her punishment when thinking about viren, but man i want her to suffer somehow, she deserves much pain as possible. But again i dont want viren to feel her pains too. poor dude already gets doubted on cause he has parents like this and now if he sees his mom suffering he will feel extream pain as afterall its him mom.Crypoor darling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks lot for your wishes Ketty darling !!! *hugs* and Rayaan is doing much better now thanks !!! Btw what is your new year resolution ??? Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Shova : Its good to be back to sweetie, I miss you all so much, and yeah my nephew is better Alhumdulilah, but do keep praying for him !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : I know I promised you Avi's, but something or the other kept coming up and I could make them yet !! But will start working on them one by one because I have tons of Avi's to make ! KC !! NivRen's date !! NivRen as Bride and Groom ! NivRen's first Hug !! EmbarrassedLOL I will keep posting them as I make them okay, which will be from tomorrow I promise !! Embarrassed

It's ok Navz make only if you are ok with it and have time don't stress yourself with it as you have to take care of your Nephew too (just tell me how old is he) and our prayers are always for him so that he will be running very soon and I can wait for Avis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Sweetie I think you were answering Shova. Anyways I don't want Viren to suffer anymore due to his parents mistake either. I think he had gone through enough because of them. Right now now one trust him completely because he is JAAL's son. And he has to prove his worth to everyone due to their mistake. But there are parents who cannot see past their own hatred and own prejudice when it comes to their kids love life, but most of the time parents comes around. But I don't know CC ever coming to the terms with NivRen marriage. And seriously speaking I don't even know what punishment to give to CC as it will in turn give a pain to Viren and Nivi. Because both of them are good hearted people and they will never want to see CC in pain as she is Viren's mother. But I still have no doubt that Viren will step back from even punishing CC if he sees her hurting Nivi. We got the glimpse of his anger at his mother in wedding confrontation and when he got back from delhi.
I know poor darling, our cream cheese has gone into so much for his stupid parents. thats why i initally asked the question about CC panushment but now the answer is turning out to be harder then i thought. I guess what ever CC does will get away just cause of viren asno one will give her punishment when thinking about viren, but man i want her to suffer somehow, she deserves much pain as possible. But again i dont want viren to feel her pains too. poor dude already gets doubted on cause he has parents like this and now if he sees his mom suffering he will feel extream pain as afterall its him mom.Crypoor darling.
Agree with you ketty and Shova that he will suffer even if his parents will be punished as he care about them a lot though he shows nothing matters to him and he will also break all ties with his parents but the truth is he will feel more pain than his parents if they are punished and he will hide all of them again in his own heart and that time only Nivi will be able to handle him by making him to let his all pains out of his heart. I sometime feels even Nivi should drug Viren like Viren did Nivi before confession to get all his pain out of his heart subconsiously as consiously to vo kuch batane ya dikhane se raha balki sabkuch hasi mein udadega.
Ok girls I am going to prepare tea will come back in 15 mins BRB

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 01 January 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Looks like you girls are heavily into discussion, but before I jump into that I want to share with you something amusing !

You all know that I upload NivRen scenes and KinHa segments in YT and people comment on them !! Now the thing is that whenever someone comments on any of my vids on YT, that comment comes in my Inbox so I know who and when someone have commented on my videos !! Initially I use to get tons of NivRen comments about what an amazing jodi and pair they make and their is no onscreen couple like em on TV right now !! But since the last few weeks I'm getting these sort of comments for KinHa !!! EmbarrassedLOL Gosh I have so many comments saying how perfect KinHa looks, what crackling and mindblowing chemistry they share on and off screen and how all of these people wish they get together for real becuse they look so perfect together !

I am getting more comments on KinHa interviews and segments then I'm getting on NivRen scenes these days !!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gina24FaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@ Shova : Its good to be back to sweetie, I miss you all so much, and yeah my nephew is better Alhumdulilah, but do keep praying for him !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : I know I promised you Avi's, but something or the other kept coming up and I could make them yet !! But will start working on them one by one because I have tons of Avi's to make ! KC !! NivRen's date !! NivRen as Bride and Groom ! NivRen's first Hug !! EmbarrassedLOL I will keep posting them as I make them okay, which will be from tomorrow I promise !! Embarrassed

It's ok Navz make only if you are ok with it and have time don't stress yourself with it as you have to take care of your Nephew too (just tell me how old is he) and our prayers are always for him so that he will be running very soon and I can wait for Avis.

His name is Rayaan and he is almost 16 months old, the poor guy got food poisoning and was vomiting all night last night, but thankfully he is better today, but still on medications.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Navz Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I Hope Rayaan feels better soon, Inshallah, he will become fit and fine again.

It's really bad when babies get food poisoning, because they just don't eat at all, inshallah he will be okay again.

Ya know, NivRen are just awesome, but I absoultely LOVE KinHa. I think they're such a CUTE couple together, perhaps even cuter than NivRen. They are like mind blowing and megaa funny.

They, I think, really are the BEST on screen and off screen jodi at the moment.

Love them SO much!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

His name is Rayaan and he is almost 16 months old, the poor guy got food poisoning and was vomiting all night last night, but thankfully he is better today, but still on medications.
Oh god he is so small and its really sad it must be very tough for you too I wish he get better soon and don't worry he will be good and do take a good care of him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index