Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 38)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I know Shova Sid has bottled up his and Nivi relation and can't even tell to her even Divya has bottled up how much she doubt his and Nivi relation the main thing is instead of sharing problems about their relations among themselves they involve 3rd person like Sid his mother and Divya her mother. I am sure if the rope incident was happened Divya then Sid wouldn't have able to tackle her and needed his mother for the solution.

In NivRen case both are very honest to each other like Nivi has told everything to Viren and even Viren show his insecurities and Vulnerabilities about her very honestly without putting any facade (though hasn't completely shared his pain) and they share their problems among themselves and I love the way he took her to room after bulb incident and even after rope incident tell everyone indirectly to leave and doesn't involve 3rd person in their matter and it is true too they have to handle their personal problems themselves why 3rd person is needed between them unless things are getting out of hands.   
Rachuu yes thats is the main problem between DivSid and they need to relise it. They never share directly and always seek help from 3rd person. where as Nivren never do and solve in amongst eachother and i also like this and thats how relationships should be. But i guess Nivren didnt have a 3rd person to go to and they only had eachother but nevertheless both are honest and free with eachother.

hope DivSid learn something from Nivren.
I know what are you saying but they do have Nivi can anytime go to her dadi with her problems as it is only her who wants to follow the marayada of sood bahu no one can force her now but she wants to handle her problems herself and doesn't involve her dadi whereas Viren can anytime discuss his problems to his tayiji (we know how affectionate they are with eachother) if he had went to her he would have got the solution of his problem too but he wants to handle his problem himself. Both of them can't go to their mothers Nivi because she doesn't have and Viren because his mother is of no use but they do have alternative relations Nivi in form of grandmother and Viren in form of his Tayiji (who understand him more than his own parents do).
That is the main reason I never want VD to be turned stalker as she is the only one in the entire Sood house who showers the affection on both of them and on whom they can rely the most.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
hello girls !! *hugs*

Once again and very very happy new year to all of you !! May all your dreams, wishes and prayers come true this year and May God bless you all and your families with lots and lots of love, happiness, success and prosperity this year and always. Ameen.

Sorry I could not wish you all properly, because my nephew was not well and I was a bit preoccupied last night !!

@ rach : Honey I loved your story of Viren being the investigator and solving the MP case ! I think of all the professions we have thought for him, this suits him the best because of his shrewd and astute nature and his intelligence !!! Plus he will be able to get all sorts of information out from anyone by his charm !! WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Ketty I don't want Viren to suffer more due to CC misdeeds as he suffered a lot already and CC doesn't even know about his pains too all she is worried why he married Nivi and doesn't think about howmuch he loves her. I don't want any more pain caused to Viren just to teach lesson to CC. There should be someother punishment for CC for her misdeeds.
Sweetie I think you were answering Shova. Anyways I don't want Viren to suffer anymore due to his parents mistake either. I think he had gone through enough because of them. Right now now one trust him completely because he is JAAL's son. And he has to prove his worth to everyone due to their mistake. But there are parents who cannot see past their own hatred and own prejudice when it comes to their kids love life, but most of the time parents comes around. But I don't know CC ever coming to the terms with NivRen marriage. And seriously speaking I don't even know what punishment to give to CC as it will in turn give a pain to Viren and Nivi. Because both of them are good hearted people and they will never want to see CC in pain as she is Viren's mother. But I still have no doubt that Viren will step back from even punishing CC if he sees her hurting Nivi. We got the glimpse of his anger at his mother in wedding confrontation and when he got back from delhi.

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

Once again and very very happy new year to all of you !! May all your dreams, wishes and prayers come true this year and May God bless you all and your families with lots and lots of love, happiness, success and prosperity this year and always. Ameen.

Sorry I could not wish you all properly, because my nephew was not well and I was a bit preoccupied last night !!

@ rach : Honey I loved your story of Viren being the investigator and solving the MP case ! I think of all the professions we have thought for him, this suits him the best because of his shrewd and astute nature and his intelligence !!! Plus he will be able to get all sorts of information out from anyone by his charm !! WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Hi NavzHugmissed u soo much darlz. hope ur nephew is well now, all my prayers are with him, may allah keep him well.

aww thanks sweets for ur wishes and same to u.

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

hello girls !! *hugs*

Hey Navz welcome back and happy New year to you too and I hope now your Nephew is well he will be good very soon.
Thanks jaan for liking my storyWink and I too feel this is best profession for himLOL. I am waiting for your analysis and avis you promised but only if you are feeling ok now

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

I know what are you saying but they do have Nivi can anytime go to her dadi with her problems as it is only her who wants to follow the marayada of sood bahu no one can force her now but she wants to handle her problems herself and doesn't involve her dadi whereas Viren can anytime discuss his problems to his tayiji (we know how affectionate they are with eachother) if he had went to her he would have got the solution of his problem too but he wants to handle his problem himself. Both of them can't go to their mothers Nivi because she doesn't have and Viren because his mother is of no use but they do have alternative relations Nivi in form of grandmother and Viren in form of his Tayiji (who understand him more than his own parents do).
That is the main reason I never want VD to be turned stalker as she is the only one in the entire Sood house who showers the affection on both of them and on whom they can rely the most.
yes they have dadi and VD as their 3rd person i never ment it that way i was just refering to the rope situation and bulb scene, there it was only them 2 especially the rope scene. i know VD and dadi are sweet hearts and is always for them but like u i think the same, its best to solve the problem themselves. Nivi and viren both belive solving and involving themselves in the problem first before thinking about others as they dont wanna cause them any unnessary pain so thats why they handle it them selves.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

hello girls !! *hugs*

Hey Navz Happy New Year to you too sweetie. My best wishes for you and your family. I hope your nephew feel better soon.

Ok girls, I have to go fulfill my new year resolution. be back in couple of hours. Talk to you all later.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
@ Shova : Its good to be back to sweetie, I miss you all so much, and yeah my nephew is better Alhumdulilah, but do keep praying for him !!! *hugs*

@ rachu : I know I promised you Avi's, but something or the other kept coming up and I could make them yet !! But will start working on them one by one because I have tons of Avi's to make ! KC !! NivRen's date !! NivRen as Bride and Groom ! NivRen's first Hug !! EmbarrassedLOL I will keep posting them as I make them okay, which will be from tomorrow I promise !! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index