Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 37)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok to me resolutions for Viren:
    To prove Keshav innocence in a way prove JAAL misdeed in front of world and YD. To prove Nivi's innocence in front of Keshav and tell she did everything for her.
  1. To teach Sid how to stand up for right and how to handle his relations [Here will agree with chanchal kuch log pyar ke liye kuch bhi karte hain (Viren does everything in his hand to get love not only from Nivi but from family too as nothing comes easy in his way) and Kuch logon ko iski kadar hi nahi hoti (Sid doesn't value love neither of Nivi nor his family as he got it easily)]

Nivi:

To show the worth of Viren in front of his family. To prove Viren is responsible to BS as Viren has proved he is responsible to us and I can gurrantee he has done deeds for the family which went unnoticed by BS. I don't know but I have a feeling.
  1. To teach Divya how to handle her relation and not get her mother involed in each and every matter.
wonderful, amazing,fantastic,supurb,sensational  resolution Rachuu. I love it and this is what i think should be hence i agree with u. I love ur resolution for nivi especially the no 1 point.Clap

But i want someone to teach CC a big lesson guys any solution on how to do that.

oh oh also another of viren resolution will be to go and hunt and find his Father. I mean JW has been missing for god knows how long so it about time someone does a search partyLOL
CC ko kya sabak sikhayega koi HL loves her daugher whatever wrong she is doing is for her daugher's happiness so her punishment will be seeing her daughter in tears even if that for sometime and she will be improved for good but CC is person who doesn't love her son and trying to spoil his life only she doesn't do anything for his happiness and try to snatch the even the last smile from his face so his pain is her treasure I sometime thinks he loves to give pain to Viren and it will not effect her and even if she will be thrown out of house she will play games to come back without thinking the consequences.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach I loved your resolution for NivRen. But I will don't know how Nivi can teach PB, not to get her mom involved too much in her life. HL is not even listening to PT and NT Dadi and PB just need a chance to run to her mother. Most appropriate person is Sid but he has take an moun vrat when comes to tackle his marriage problems. PB will even feel offended if VD says anything about this matter. But Sid is the only person PB will listen only if he knows how to handle his wife. God what a contrast between these two brother. I don't think SId have any idea of how to handle anything other than business
ROFLketty jaan so true sid's only achivement is business and nothing else, he has failed misrably in all other things.

but i agree its only sid can put some sense into PB about her mother

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

[
CC ko kya sabak sikhayega koi HL loves her daugher whatever wrong she is doing is for her daugher's happiness so her punishment will be seeing her daughter in tears even if that for sometime and she will be improved for good but CC is person who doesn't love her son and trying to spoil his life only she doesn't do anything for his happiness and try to snatch the even the last smile from his face so his pain is her treasure I sometime thinks he loves to give pain to Viren and it will not effect her and even if she will be thrown out of house she will play games to come back without thinking the consequences.
You are so true sweetie. You can not teach a lesson to a person who doesn't love anyone but herself. Even after Keshav's truth comes out, and every one starts hating her, she will feel bad about it. I think she will just start churning new plan to make everyone's life hell again. We can see BS doesn't like her but that doesn't make any difference to her at all. She needs position and money, she can go to any length to get that. Some characters are redeemable like PB and HL, but CC is just pure evil.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

see thats the thing, HL can be taught a lesson through her daughter and that will be her biggest punishment. BUT what about CC, she has caused all this missunderstanding, she is the mai reasong behind everything that happned ( although some good like nivren happned) so why dosent she get any punishment. I agree with u , seeing viren in pain wont do much and kicking out of the house will also be nothing cause she has a very cunning brain so how else will CC suffer, through JW??Confused Or by not giving them any business, power or property?? but these things are again temporary and wont be much of a punishment so how else will CC learn her lesson??????

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I know Shova Sid has bottled up his and Nivi relation and can't even tell to her even Divya has bottled up how much she doubt his and Nivi relation the main thing is instead of sharing problems about their relations among themselves they involve 3rd person like Sid his mother and Divya her mother. I am sure if the rope incident was happened Divya then Sid wouldn't have able to tackle her and needed his mother for the solution.

In NivRen case both are very honest to each other like Nivi has told everything to Viren and even Viren show his insecurities and Vulnerabilities about her very honestly without putting any facade (though hasn't completely shared his pain) and they share their problems among themselves and I love the way he took her to room after bulb incident and even after rope incident tell everyone indirectly to leave and doesn't involve 3rd person in their matter and it is true too they have to handle their personal problems themselves why 3rd person is needed between them unless things are getting out of hands.   

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

I know Shova Sid has bottled up his and Nivi relation and can't even tell to her even Divya has bottled up how much she doubt his and Nivi relation the main thing is instead of sharing problems about their relations among themselves they involve 3rd person like Sid his mother and Divya her mother. I am sure if the rope incident was happened Divya then Sid wouldn't have able to tackle her and needed his mother for the solution.

In NivRen case both are very honest to each other like Nivi has told everything to Viren and even Viren show his insecurities and Vulnerabilities about her very honestly without putting any facade (though hasn't completely shared his pain) and they share their problems among themselves and I love the way he took her to room after bulb incident and even after rope incident tell everyone indirectly to leave and doesn't involve 3rd person in their matter and it is true too they have to handle their personal problems themselves why 3rd person is needed between them unless things are getting out of hands.   
Rachuu yes thats is the main problem between DivSid and they need to relise it. They never share directly and always seek help from 3rd person. where as Nivren never do and solve in amongst eachother and i also like this and thats how relationships should be. But i guess Nivren didnt have a 3rd person to go to and they only had eachother but nevertheless both are honest and free with eachother.

hope DivSid learn something from Nivren.

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

see thats the thing, HL can be taught a lesson through her daughter and that will be her biggest punishment. BUT what about CC, she has caused all this missunderstanding, she is the mai reasong behind everything that happned ( although some good like nivren happned) so why dosent she get any punishment. I agree with u , seeing viren in pain wont do much and kicking out of the house will also be nothing cause she has a very cunning brain so how else will CC suffer, through JW??Confused Or by not giving them any business, power or property?? but these things are again temporary and wont be much of a punishment so how else will CC learn her lesson??????
Ketty I don't want Viren to suffer more due to CC misdeeds as he suffered a lot already and CC doesn't even know about his pains too all she is worried why he married Nivi and doesn't think about howmuch he loves her. I don't want any more pain caused to Viren just to teach lesson to CC. There should be someother punishment for CC for her misdeeds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Ketty I don't want Viren to suffer more due to CC misdeeds as he suffered a lot already and CC doesn't even know about his pains too all she is worried why he married Nivi and doesn't think about howmuch he loves her. I don't want any more pain caused to Viren just to teach lesson to CC. There should be someother punishment for CC for her misdeeds.
but rachu thats what im saying CC punishment sould be something else and i too dont want viren to suffer cause of her punishment. the punishment for her should be something only for her and no one knows much about it. u know like internal suffering and that way viren wont know and all will be well. by the way u quoted my post not ketty's just to let u know, sorry.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index