Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 36)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok to me resolutions for Viren:
    To prove Keshav innocence in a way prove JAAL misdeed in front of world and YD. To prove Nivi's innocence in front of Keshav and tell she did everything for her.
  1. To teach Sid how to stand up for right and how to handle his relations [Here will agree with chanchal kuch log pyar ke liye kuch bhi karte hain (Viren does everything in his hand to get love not only from Nivi but from family too as nothing comes easy in his way) and Kuch logon ko iski kadar hi nahi hoti (Sid doesn't value love neither of Nivi nor his family as he got it easily)]

Nivi:

To show the worth of Viren in front of his family. To prove Viren is responsible to BS as Viren has proved he is responsible to us and I can gurrantee he has done deeds for the family which went unnoticed by BS. I don't know but I have a feeling.
  1. To teach Divya how to handle her relation and not get her mother involed in each and every matter.
wonderful, amazing,fantastic,supurb,sensational  resolution Rachuu. I love it and this is what i think should be hence i agree with u. I love ur resolution for nivi especially the no 1 point.Clap

But i want someone to teach CC a big lesson guys any solution on how to do that.

oh oh also another of viren resolution will be to go and hunt and find his Father. I mean JW has been missing for god knows how long so it about time someone does a search partyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

OMVVV, PB!!!
LMAAAOOOO!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
But on a serious note, I mean, he can't even speak to Divya without looking scared. Rarely he manages to smile!

And Viren, ooooooofffft, his smile is just ... KILLING!Embarrassed
FAZIA hun i am serious PB is the MAN in their realtionship no wonder Sid is always looking scared.  see u even said so, no wonder sid doesnt say anything cause he knows he isnt manly enough to habdle any situation so who does he give his half manly powers to?? well divya of course and she combined his manly powers with her pea brains and is now the MAN in their relationship ( even though they dont have much of a realtionship going on)

and viruu oh man faiza u know how easly i go to my dream world, and his smile aaaa i can also see a thousand stories hidden behind his smileWinkLOL

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 01 January 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Thanks payal and ketty for missing me Ya 2011 resolutions I think both Nivi and Viren work together in fulfilling those resolutions.
We see Viren is extremist when it comes to love and he can go to any extremes in that love.
But Sid is also extremist either he is so subdued to not speak even a word or when he is angry he can shout very heavily so I think he is keeping quite is quite dangerous as when he will shout at Divya it will be disaster and instead of making relation workable he will spoil it. 
verry well said Rachu ( yaar ur brains of full swing today what r u saying about it not working),  it is scary and concerning that sid is so quite , i hope he dosent blow up sometimes soon. no matter how much PB and Sid annoy me i still want them to be happy so really want sid to handle things well or else his character will be ruined.
I think Shova this blowup is necessary in their relation as it will show the truth to Divya not only about how self centered she is but also about her mother I want once this cooker do burst up as all the emotions Sid is bottling up will out in front only then DivSid can start afresh in their relation as Sid can't move further till he doesn't open all his feeling to Divya and Divya is making it tougher for Sid by tying him in rope of promises and not trusting him (both lack the trust for eachother).
Nivi could move further as she told everything to Viren and cried wholeheartedely in front of her dadi about it and Viren too so she can moveon easily and Viren is making it easier by letting her free and not tying her with any promise but making the promises to her and trusting her completely (both trust eachother completely)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza in CCBM most of the characters are very Ziddi. Nivi is ziddi too, once she decides something no one can change her mind, of course except Viren, but he had to manipulate her most of the time. She will try her best to take care of situation, and the thing is she can't complain to Viren about CC or PB troubling her. Those things she have to handle herself. I would like if she calls him, when she really falls for him, not to tackle her problems. In a way this can be positive for Nivi as before wedding she started taking care of her own problems but after wedding she kind of relied on Viren, but now she has to again take care of her own problems and it will only make her stronger. 
so true ketty everyone in CCBM is ziddy one way or another. but i love how nivi's zid makes her strong also. and virens zid uff thats a killerEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMVVV, PB!!!
LMAAAOOOO!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
But on a serious note, I mean, he can't even speak to Divya without looking scared. Rarely he manages to smile!

And Viren, ooooooofffft, his smile is just ... KILLING!Embarrassed
FAZIA hun i am serious PB is the MAN in their realtionship no wonder Sid is always looking scared.  see u even said so, no wonder sid doesnt say anything cause he knows he isnt manly enough to habdle any situation so who does he give his half manly powers to?? well divya of course and she combined his manly powers with her pea brains and is now the MAN in their relationship ( even though they dont have much of a realtionship going on)

and viruu oh man faiza u know how easly i go to my dream world, and his smile aaaa i can also see a thousand stories hidden behind his smileWinkLOL
Actually, Yh, PB IS the man in their "so - called - relationship", that fails everytime Divya wants to make it successful.
God knows what's gonna happen between them 2.
And Viren, oh his ONE smile can drive ANYONE insane. It's just soo cute.
But I can't wait to see his smile when he finally learns that Nivi has accpeted him and she loves him.
That smile will just be, SOO BEAUTIFUL. Embarrassed

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

I think Shova this blowup is necessary in their relation as it will show the truth to Divya not only about how self centered she is but also about her mother I want once this cooker do burst up as all the emotions Sid is bottling up will out in front only then DivSid can start afresh in their relation as Sid can't move further till he doesn't open all his feeling to Divya and Divya is making it tougher for Sid by tying him in rope of promises and not trusting him (both lack the trust for eachother).
Nivi could move further as she told everything to Viren and cried wholeheartedely in front of her dadi about it and Viren too so she can moveon easily and Viren is making it easier by letting her free and not tying her with any promise but making the promises to her and trusting her completely (both trust eachother completely)
yep agree rachu( do i agree to much guys sorry) that it is nessary for sid to let go of all his emotions. in this way he will be lighter. true up till now he has kept everything in so poor guy dosnt even have anyone to let go of his feelings and emotions unlike nivi so it is likely he will burst soon. But i want him to burst in  way where he dosent ruin the relationship with divya but rather make her relise her mistakes and make her relise what he has also  gone through. importantly make her uunderstand what gem of a person nivi is and how she shouldnt bind him with promises as this isnt any proper solution rather its distroying lives and relationships.

Nivi in this way is very lucky she got a hubby like viren and see viren and nivi understood one another so well and also viren knows nivis relationship but this didnt ruin their friendship and now their love so i want the same thing to happen to DivSid and want divya to understand what sid is getting at but mabye i am expecting too much from sid and divya.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 01 January 2011 at 3:09pm

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Rach I loved your resolution for NivRen. But I don't know how Nivi can teach PB, not to get her mom involved too much in her life. HL is not even listening to PT and NT Dadi and PB just need a chance to run to her mother. Most appropriate person is Sid but he has taken a moun vrat when comes to tackle his marriage problems. PB will even feel offended if VD says anything about this matter. But Sid is the only person PB will listen only if he knows how to handle his wife. God what a contrast between these two brother. I don't think SId have any idea of how to handle anything other than business. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 01 January 2011 at 3:12pm

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Actually, Yh, PB IS the man in their "so - called - relationship", that fails everytime Divya wants to make it successful.
God knows what's gonna happen between them 2.
And Viren, oh his ONE smile can drive ANYONE insane. It's just soo cute.
But I can't wait to see his smile when he finally learns that Nivi has accpeted him and she loves him.
That smile will just be, SOO BEAUTIFUL. Embarrassed
aaa i know fazia hun that smile would be more then beautiful and viren will light up the screen. cant wait.

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index