Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 35)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks payal and ketty for missing me Ya 2011 resolutions I think both Nivi and Viren work together in fulfilling those resolutions.
We see Viren is extremist when it comes to love and he can go to any extremes in that love.
But Sid is also extremist either he is so subdued to not speak even a word or when he is angry he can shout very heavily so I think he is keeping quite is quite dangerous as when he will shout at Divya it will be disaster and instead of making relation workable he will spoil it. 
verry well said Rachu ( yaar ur brains of full swing today what r u saying about it not working),  it is scary and concerning that sid is so quite , i hope he dosent blow up sometimes soon. no matter how much PB and Sid annoy me i still want them to be happy so really want sid to handle things well or else his character will be ruined.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hello Hello Hellooooooooo!!!
Yhh, true say, DivSid have to get their life sorted first, but wow, that would be one perfect song for NivRen to dance on.
How are you diii???

All of us are eagerly waiting for monday dii, it feels like its a million years away. Suchi di's retreats are keeping all of us alive I guess. Wink
Faiza just saw ur Sajde kiye (Revisited) VM. You did a great job hun. I love that song. I am too eagerly waiting for Monday. I just hope the first week of year don't become too stressful for us NivRen crazy girls. I hope this MP thing gets shorted out quickly so we can move on to some romance between NivRen. During this period I hope Nivi gets little be more self assured, she is going a pretty good job right now but let's see how she will cope without Viren. 
Aww Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Thank You Thank You Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
I really appreciate your support!
Yeah, the first week in of 2011, so we need a light start.

And the last thing we want in CC rubbing and being a pain to Nivi, which I think is gonna happen.
And just hope that Viren's abscense doesn't drag for too long, because then it's just gonna be about Nivi battling every calamity by herself, without the help of Viren, it's just gonna be too much for her, and it will be advantage CC and MP/Stalker dude.

And hopefully, Nivi realises what she is without Viren, and then calls him back quickly. Viren will have the biggest smile on his face that day! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Yup, Sid needs to learn from Viren how to BE A MAN.
He seriously, is THE most shy guy I have EVER witnessed.
Divya does the talking in the DivSid relationship.

And our Viren, well, he just needs a reason to start talking. Wink
ahah so true Fazia jaan so true. PB is the man in DivSid's relationship ahahahahahhaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Ok to me resolutions for Viren:
  1. To prove Keshav innocence in a way prove JAAL misdeed in front of world and YD.
  2. To prove Nivi's innocence in front of Keshav and tell she did everything for her.
  3. To teach Sid how to stand up for right and how to handle his relations [Here will agree with chanchal kuch log pyar ke liye kuch bhi karte hain (Viren does everything in his hand to get love not only from Nivi but from family too as nothing comes easy in his way) and Kuch logon ko iski kadar hi nahi hoti (Sid doesn't value love neither of Nivi nor his family as he got it easily)]

Nivi:

1. To show the worth of Viren in front of his family.
  2. To prove Viren is responsible to BS as Viren has proved he is responsible to us and I can gurrantee he has done deeds for the family which went unnoticed by BS. I don't know but I have a feeling.
  3. To teach Divya how to handle her relation and not get her mother involed in each and every matter.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Yup, Sid needs to learn from Viren how to BE A MAN.
He seriously, is THE most shy guy I have EVER witnessed.
Divya does the talking in the DivSid relationship.

And our Viren, well, he just needs a reason to start talking. Wink
ahah so true Fazia jaan so true. PB is the man in DivSid's relationship ahahahahahhaLOL
OMVVV, PB!!!
LMAAAOOOO!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
But on a serious note, I mean, he can't even speak to Divya without looking scared. Rarely he manages to smile!

And Viren, ooooooofffft, his smile is just ... KILLING!Embarrassed

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Aww Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Thank You Thank You Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
I really appreciate your support!
Yeah, the first week in of 2011, so we need a light start.

And the last thing we want in CC rubbing and being a pain to Nivi, which I think is gonna happen.
And just hope that Viren's abscense doesn't drag for too long, because then it's just gonna be about Nivi battling every calamity by herself, without the help of Viren, it's just gonna be too much for her, and it will be advantage CC and MP/Stalker dude.

And hopefully, Nivi realises what she is without Viren, and then calls him back quickly. Viren will have the biggest smile on his face that day! Big smile
u know what i want, initally when we were all talking about a seperation track between nivren we came up with all the stories of viren meeting nivi chori chori chupka chupkaLOL well i want that now. If viren is pretending to go for someday and leave her just to find MP well i want him late at nite to sneak into nivren bedroom and grab nivi and tell her how he can never live a minute without her and mabye by this time nivi would be feeling his absense and missing him and when she sees him then we might et our second hug.Embarrassed ok ok i have gone to my dreamworld again sorry love.

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Faiza in CCBM most of the characters are very Ziddi. Nivi is ziddi too, once she decides something no one can change her mind, of course except Viren, but he had to manipulate her most of the time. She will try her best to take care of situation, and the thing is she can't complain to Viren about CC or PB troubling her. Those things she have to handle herself. I would like if she calls him, when she really falls for him, not to tackle her problems. In a way this can be positive for Nivi as before wedding she started taking care of her own problems but after wedding she kind of relied on Viren, but now she has to again take care of her own problems and it will only make her stronger. 

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@ Shova,
YOU KNOW WHAT!
I COMPLETELY agree with you!!!
Viren should come at night and meet her, like hidden and unkowningly, suprising her.
Ohhh, Shovaaaa, gone back to dreamworld again??
Hahaaa!!!

@Ketty Dii,
Yeaaah, I NEVER noticed that.
Nivi should't call Viren only because she can't battle the problems out herself, but she should when she actually and genuinely starts LOVING Viren, since she does like him.
See, Nivi's accepted him as a husband, but that's not by her whole heart though.
And even I have to agree with you, EVERYONE in CCBM is ziddi!!
But some are in a positive way, and some, negative.

But I really will hate it if Nivi breaks down, I want her to be strong and tackle all these problems with her strength, and maybe Viren sees that Nivi is actually a strong person, and not to be underestimated.

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index