Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 34)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Also simruuu another thing on viren's list will be:

-to restore kashave honur
-to clear all missunderstandings between family ( although this should be sid's but boy never opens him mouth)
-Hit YD hard and make her feel all the pain that she is causeing him rite now
- also hit YD again lolz uff YD need to feel some pain man
-In dadaji's eye Viren needs to prove to him what he is and what is is capable of
-teach his mother(CC) a lesson of a lifetime
-Put some brain into PB
-put a speaker into Sid so sid can finnaly talk and stand up to whats rite lolz.

These r some of the things i wish he will do but do excuse some of the crazy ideas lolz.
I loved your resolution for Viren and I would like him to fulfill most of them. Putting some brain in PB should be Sid's resolution. Both brother should help their respective others. I don't want Viren to get involved with PB's problem. I just want Nivi to be stronger when it comes to PB and I think Nivi can handle her pretty well on her own.

I want Viren to teach a good lesson YD but not by hitting her, but by proving Keshav's innocence and opening her eyes to truth and Nivi's goodness. I know, I get so angry at YD that I want to hit her too, but she is still his grand mother and Viren Sood's sanskar won't allow him to hit her. 

I really want him to prove himself against his Dadaji. From my POV, he doesn't have to but whatever blind fold BS has on his eyes because of Viren's easy going nature I just want him to realize that Viren can be childish as well as he can be responsible when situation arises. 

And about Sid, I think it is not possible for that guy to have his voice. How much more you need to stand up? I think he will only do it if Nivi and his relationship gets questioned openly. Because when PB asked him to not to talk to Nivi, she didn't give any reason, so he knows that she suspects something, but doesn't know how deep that is. But I am still angry at him for not acting on it. Even a little bit of doubt is not good for healthy married life, in over here PB and Sid are just sweeping everything under the rug and not facing it properly. kon samjaye inko ke aankhe bandh karne se muskil katam nahi ho jati. 

lolz thanks jannu, yep i agree with ur points, great points by the way.

about viren puting brain into PB well what can u expect from sid man. I know i also dont want the brothers to get involved with their brother's wife but man sid uptill now does nothing. he had sooo many chances to put  some sense into PB but has he done so yet. I said Viren should thinking what type of relationship PB and viren hold, they r friendly to one another, and Viren is very good at manipulating, remember when PB was asking Nivi about why she married viren, well viren fully stoped her in her tracks and taught her that its their personal matters. So thats why thinking that only, i said viren should, but i agree its fully sid's responsibility.

ahaha also about YD aahhaa i was kidding about him hitting her. I know thats not possible. But i would like it to go the way u mentioned.

also dadji yep thats what i meant, i am also thinking like u that viren need to prove to dadji that behind the kiddish nature there is a fighter within him and he is much stronger and reliable then sid.
About sid well i agree with u and have already said enough points about him, when will he understand when to standup. uff.
Here I want to say one thing I don't want Viren to teach YD a lesson I want NivRen and BS to do the honor and Viren by proving Keshav innocence and Nivi's goodness Nivedita to show how good and loving their grandson is and BS by showing her mirror of her own deeds and telling whom she believed to be right and can never be traitor how they are the ones who are traitor of Sood family and whom she blamed as Manhoos (Nivi how lucky she is) and Traitor (Viren how he is the one who is most loyal to family and always saved family honor).
yep rachu ur rite and i agree with u. Its far more better Nivren to fully show it into YD face how wrong she was in her thinking. Also i loved how u wrote about nivi showing what a great oerson viren is to BS, welldone sweets and i agree. I want Nivi to fulfill some of the responsibilities that lie for viren. Why should it be only viren doing and proving things, nivi can also help him and also help viren have another person to love him other then nivi. Big smile
But viren's main thing would be to findout the truth and clear all miss understandings and prove Kashave innocent, that way he will also gain trust in kashave and also return the father to nivi.

I want nivi also to show her father what gem of a person viren is.

also Viren to show kashave to show what a gem of a daughter nivi is and that kashave should never think of disowning her as it will only cause him misery like it is doing now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone did anyone missed me I came back and yes finally saw 5 pages filled. what are you guys discussing without me
aaaaaaaaaa RACHUUUU of course i missed u jaan. every post i keep on asking where u went. now give ur expert theory on viren's dialogue jaanWink
Thankyou so much Shova for missing me so much I slept with my lappy open in front of me
Which dialog sweetheartLOL that he said to Nandu that he will help him to fine bride for himselfWink he will defo fulfill

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Shovaaaa!!!!
Missed you soooooo much yaaaaaaaaaar!!!
I'm good. How are you??

Hopefully it is that.

OH, So I was sitting eating, and all of us a sudden that song "Didi teraa dewar deewaana" came on TV, and just then, I thought, wouldn't it be cool if NivRen danced on that song!!

But then, I thought naaa, because ... I don't really have a reason why. Confused
Hi Faiza, how r u sweetie? That song is really good, but we need DivSid to start their marriage life before we even get there. LOL But definitely would love to see NivRen performing that song. Wink
lolz Faiza yaar ur soo cute dalz. yep would love that song too but i agree with ketty divsid needs to solve their problem and this time i want some talking from sid man.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sorry, guys but I have to step-out for few hours but will be back after that to see what all you have discussed and dying to read Rach's theory about Viren's bigplan. LOL Chat with you guys in a bit.
ok sweets thanks for letting us know. will wait for u. take care jaan. yep do comeback soon and oh my i am also wating for Rachu's story aaa cant wait.

Rachu did u dissapear again jaan, before u do think up a story on why viren said those dialogueBig smile
Hey guys I am getting very famous with my stupid stories isn't it I am not remembering any story right now else just woke up after sleep give me some time so that my brain start working and I will pull up a story ok 
I will ait for you payal

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 01 January 2011 at 2:29pm

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone did anyone missed me I came back and yes finally saw 5 pages filled. what are you guys discussing without me
aaaaaaaaaa RACHUUUU of course i missed u jaan. every post i keep on asking where u went. now give ur expert theory on viren's dialogue jaanWink
Thankyou so much Shova for missing me so much I slept with my lappy open in front of me
Which dialog sweetheartLOL that he said to Nandu that he will help him to fine bride for himselfWink he will defo fulfill
ahaha nahi jaan not that dialogue i just dont think about nandu only. its the dialogue which viren said to nivi which brought her 11th smile."Lagta hai ab mujhe bada plan karna padega. Tum samaj rahi ho na kya? Good, mujhe pata tha ki tum samaj hi jaogi. Itne dino tak mere saath jo rahi ho, mujse kuch to sikho gi, huh?"
so we were confused to what he ment. do make a theory on this jaan

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Hello Shovaaaa!!!!
Missed you soooooo much yaaaaaaaaaar!!!
I'm good. How are you??

Hopefully it is that.

OH, So I was sitting eating, and all of us a sudden that song "Didi teraa dewar deewaana" came on TV, and just then, I thought, wouldn't it be cool if NivRen danced on that song!!

But then, I thought naaa, because ... I don't really have a reason why. Confused
Hi Faiza, how r u sweetie? That song is really good, but we need DivSid to start their marriage life before we even get there. LOL But definitely would love to see NivRen performing that song. Wink
lolz Faiza yaar ur soo cute dalz. yep would love that song too but i agree with ketty divsid needs to solve their problem and this time i want some talking from sid man.
Yup, Sid needs to learn from Viren how to BE A MAN.
He seriously, is THE most shy guy I have EVER witnessed.
Divya does the talking in the DivSid relationship.

And our Viren, well, he just needs a reason to start talking. Wink

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hello Hello Hellooooooooo!!!
Yhh, true say, DivSid have to get their life sorted first, but wow, that would be one perfect song for NivRen to dance on.
How are you diii???

All of us are eagerly waiting for monday dii, it feels like its a million years away. Suchi di's retreats are keeping all of us alive I guess. Wink
Faiza just saw ur Sajde kiye (Revisited) VM. You did a great job hun. I love that song. I am too eagerly waiting for Monday. I just hope the first week of year don't become too stressful for us NivRen crazy girls. I hope this MP thing gets shorted out quickly so we can move on to some romance between NivRen. During this period I hope Nivi gets little be more self assured, she is going a pretty good job right now but let's see how she will cope without Viren. 

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am getting very famous with my stupid stories isn't it I am not remembering any story right now else just woke up after sleep give me some time so that my brain start working and I will pull up a story ok 
I will ait for you payal
ok jaan do take ur time no pressure. lolz yep we love ur stories yaar. now if u cant think of a story do remeber our secert solution(something along the lines of oily...hint hint) okWink

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index