Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 31)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Sorry, dear I saw your post after I had posted mine. You are right about MP keeping a close tab on Nivi all the time. Even I was thinking about that in yesterdays' episode that now maybe Nivi try to be one step ahead of this MP and be pro-active. Like for example, yesterday when she saw that huge big bundle of rope, with it's end cut out, she thought of showing that to Viren, right. Now, since it was possible, what she should have done is not leave that rope there, rather take it at that moment with her to show to Viren, you know what I mean? In that context, I was thinking of few of the prior situations, like that time before KC when she saw the thali in the storeroom, she should have just picked it up and took it with her downstairs. Of course, this won't be possible in all the cases relating to MP that have happened, like this bulb scenario, poor thing, couldn't have done anything..
aggreed , you know what would be great, nivi not paying attention now to all the MP atuff, cause she knows someone is playing a trick on her, and if she ignore the MP then lolz i wanna see what MP does thenBig smile.

U know Payal me 2 was thnkng d same while seeng d storeroom scene yeat . I also thoght ki why Nivi left tht bundle rope there in d storeroom despite of knowng ki some1 is already keeping an eye on her .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Guys I have a question about yesterday's episode. Just wanted to know what exactly was Viren implying when he said, "Lagta hai ab mujhe bada plan karna padega. Tum samaj rahi ho na kya? Good, mujhe pata tha ki tum samaj hi jaogi. Itne dino tak mere saath jo rahi ho, mujse kuch to sikho gi, huh?" To this comment, Nivi then gives her 11th smile. Sorry, but I didn't get this. What is he talking about?
Oh Payal I was keeping thinking about his big plan. But don't know yaar what he is planning. He said Nivi understood, but I am clueless. LOL Was that dialogue just random or it has some deeper meaning?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Guys I have a question about yesterday's episode. Just wanted to know what exactly was Viren implying when he said, "Lagta hai ab mujhe bada plan karna padega. Tum samaj rahi ho na kya? Good, mujhe pata tha ki tum samaj hi jaogi. Itne dino tak mere saath jo rahi ho, mujse kuch to sikho gi, huh?" To this comment, Nivi then gives her 11th smile. Sorry, but I didn't get this. What is he talking about?

Jaan We all know ki frm Beginningonly Viren's dialgoue had been written in dis way ki they always indicated double meaning Confused . but as far as dis is concerened i thnk he was just tryngg 2 make her smile thatzz it .Nothng much serious i found in tht .
yes agree moni but i think other then making her smile there must be a biger meaning rite?? like u said his dialgoue has double meaning so i also was thinking about this  that wat would he have ment by this. At first i thought he might be planning another of his surpises for nivi but now i think its something else, mabye to get MP back dunno.

anywho, payal great question darlz, now i will be thinking about this until i stumble upon a answer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone did anyone missed me I came back and yes finally saw 5 pages filled. what are you guys discussing without me

simran728NivRenDeewaniScintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Jaan We all know ki frm Beginningonly Viren's dialgoue had been written in dis way ki they always indicated double meaning Confused . but as far as dis is concerened i thnk he was just tryngg 2 make her smile thatzz it .Nothng much serious i found in tht .
yes agree moni but i think other then making her smile there must be a biger meaning rite?? like u said his dialgoue has double meaning so i also was thinking about this  that wat would he have ment by this. At first i thought he might be planning another of his surpises for nivi but now i think its something else, mabye to get MP back dunno.

anywho, payal great question darlz, now i will be thinking about this until i stumble upon a answer.

Yes dear may b . As we all know hu unpredictable Viren Sood is !!!! So may b he would b plananning somethng whch hav some relation frm catchng d MP n all . Who knows ? hainaa?

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello everyone did anyone missed me I came back and yes finally saw 5 pages filled. what are you guys discussing without me

Heyy Rach u r in n i m just abt 2 go Cry . butt missedd u jaan . I thnk 2dy we will nt b able 2 talk . Cry . but it's okk we will talk tomm . okkk .Smile

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Okk guyzzz Sorryy but hav 2 leavee . not at all in mood 2 go Cry .but hav 2 go toh dil pe pathhaar rakhke ja rahi hun Cry . byeee guyzzz GN SD n Happyy new Year once again .

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Heyy Rach u r in n i m just abt 2 go Cry . butt missedd u jaan . I thnk 2dy we will nt b able 2 talk . Cry . but it's okk we will talk tomm . okkk .Smile
Oh its ok monika we will chat tomorrow don't take tension good night sweet dreams of sweetu Viren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index