Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 30)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well I am waiting for Monday too, even though I know Viren's disappearance is only going to help Nivi, I am still scared of it. I just hope this time Nivi face CC and DD with same attitude that she showed to HL.
yep Nivi will be more stronger darlz, she has viren's strength and dadi's fighting skills.She knows vire's support is hers so she will not fall weak now and this things are only making her more stronger. So dont be scared.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hey I was thinking what should be new year resolution of Viren Sood??

I have few items but you'll add too and hopefully CT n KM and RS will read this list. Day Dreaming

1. Find out who is MP and punish him or her. 
2. Make Nivi confess "ILU"
3. Frame their Wedding pic from whatever came out good in their BD.
4. Take Nivi out of station away from the jungle for few days. Road trip or vacation on a hill station.
5. Break Nivi's promise about NT dadi so she can visit her and have her family back.

Man, I think Viren's list is longer than my personal resolution list..hehe..plz guys feel free to add something here.

maybe what i have put might not even make sense to be there. so lets come up with 5 important things he need to for sure.

I thnk if i want 2 add then it would b

1) Viren hav 2 prove himself in bussines infront of his dadaji

2) Viren hav 2 prove tht he is best damad 2 Keshav by proving his innocene .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Guys I have a question about yesterday's episode. Just wanted to know what exactly was Viren implying when he said, "Lagta hai ab mujhe bada plan karna padega. Tum samaj rahi ho na kya? Good, mujhe pata tha ki tum samaj hi jaogi. Itne dino tak mere saath jo rahi ho, mujse kuch to sikho gi, huh?" To this comment, Nivi then gives her 11th smile. Sorry, but I didn't get this. What is he talking about?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010moniluvskinshuk

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Payal, didn't u see my earlier post. I asked what you guys upto. Wink I hate whenever they keep showing us evil wining all the time. How come MP and CC are getting lucky even if their plans are full or risks. On conclusion is that CC's plan works because people around her are gullible, some of them don't use their brain and some of them trust her even though she doesn't deserve that trust. About MP, getting lucky I think that person is keeping a close watch on Nivi. And he is only successful because Nivi leaves those stuff behind to find someone. Only at time of fansi rope she tried to do it herself, if she would have gone to call Viren that rope would have disappear too. 
Agree to the bold bit ketty. that i dont understand. after so many incident nivi still leaves things behind or notce she also talks out loud what she is thinking about, in this way it gives the MP a head start.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Sorry, dear I saw your post after I had posted mine. You are right about MP keeping a close tab on Nivi all the time. Even I was thinking about that in yesterdays' episode that now maybe Nivi try to be one step ahead of this MP and be pro-active. Like for example, yesterday when she saw that huge big bundle of rope, with it's end cut out, she thought of showing that to Viren, right. Now, since it was possible, what she should have done is not leave that rope there, rather take it at that moment with her to show to Viren, you know what I mean? In that context, I was thinking of few of the prior situations, like that time before KC when she saw the thali in the storeroom, she should have just picked it up and took it with her downstairs. Of course, this won't be possible in all the cases relating to MP that have happened, like this bulb scenario, poor thing, couldn't have done anything..
aggreed , you know what would be great, nivi not paying attention now to all the MP atuff, cause she knows someone is playing a trick on her, and if she ignore the MP then lolz i wanna see what MP does thenBig smile.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Guys I have a question about yesterday's episode. Just wanted to know what exactly was Viren implying when he said, "Lagta hai ab mujhe bada plan karna padega. Tum samaj rahi ho na kya? Good, mujhe pata tha ki tum samaj hi jaogi. Itne dino tak mere saath jo rahi ho, mujse kuch to sikho gi, huh?" To this comment, Nivi then gives her 11th smile. Sorry, but I didn't get this. What is he talking about?

Jaan We all know ki frm Beginningonly Viren's dialgoue had been written in dis way ki they always indicated double meaning Confused . but as far as dis is concerened i thnk he was just tryngg 2 make her smile thatzz it .Nothng much serious i found in tht .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by simran728

hey I was thinking what should be new year resolution of Viren Sood??

I have few items but you'll add too and hopefully CT n KM and RS will read this list. Day Dreaming

1. Find out who is MP and punish him or her. 
2. Make Nivi confess "ILU"
3. Frame their Wedding pic from whatever came out good in their BD.
4. Take Nivi out of station away from the jungle for few days. Road trip or vacation on a hill station.
5. Break Nivi's promise about NT dadi so she can visit her and have her family back.

Man, I think Viren's list is longer than my personal resolution list..hehe..plz guys feel free to add something here.

maybe what i have put might not even make sense to be there. so lets come up with 5 important things he need to for sure.

I thnk if i want 2 add then it would b

1) Viren hav 2 prove himself in bussines infront of his dadaji

2) Viren hav 2 prove tht he is best damad 2 Keshav by proving his innocene .
also i remembered on thing more:

1) make nivi a proper sood bahu, make everyone accept her from their heart(but this is only possible when he proves Kashave is innocent)

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Also simruuu another thing on viren's list will be:

-to restore kashave honur
-to clear all missunderstandings between family ( although this should be sid's but boy never opens him mouth)
-Hit YD hard and make her feel all the pain that she is causeing him rite now
- also hit YD again lolz uff YD need to feel some pain man
-In dadaji's eye Viren needs to prove to him what he is and what is is capable of
-teach his mother(CC) a lesson of a lifetime
-Put some brain into PB
-put a speaker into Sid so sid can finnaly talk and stand up to whats rite lolz.

These r some of the things i wish he will do but do excuse some of the crazy ideas lolz.
I loved your resolution for Viren and I would like him to fulfill most of them. Putting some brain in PB should be Sid's resolution. Both brother should help their respective others. I don't want Viren to get involved with PB's problem. I just want Nivi to be stronger when it comes to PB and I think Nivi can handle her pretty well on her own.

I want Viren to teach a good lesson YD but not by hitting her, but by proving Keshav's innocence and opening her eyes to truth and Nivi's goodness. I know, I get so angry at YD that I want to hit her too, but she is still his grand mother and Viren Sood's sanskar won't allow him to hit her. 

I really want him to prove himself against his Dadaji. From my POV, he doesn't have to but whatever blind fold BS has on his eyes because of Viren's easy going nature I just want him to realize that Viren can be childish as well as he can be responsible when situation arises. 

And about Sid, I think it is not possible for that guy to have his voice. How much more you need to stand up? I think he will only do it if Nivi and his relationship gets questioned openly. Because when PB asked him to not to talk to Nivi, she didn't give any reason, so he knows that she suspects something, but doesn't know how deep that is. But I am still angry at him for not acting on it. Even a little bit of doubt is not good for healthy married life, in over here PB and Sid are just sweeping everything under the rug and not facing it properly. kon samjaye inko ke aankhe bandh karne se muskil katam nahi ho jati. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index