Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 25)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello Girls!! What's going on? What are we discussing? Just woke up and got my New Year's gift, Suchi's weekend retreat. Wink Nivedita thinking about kissing Viren. Wow! That seriously just made me drift away in the NivRen dreamland. Hmm Day Dreaming.
A thought about yesterday's episode - How come Dadaji, who has recovered and can talk now, was not shown to come to know about the fansi incident with Nivi? Okay, so he would not come to Nivi's room like everyone else did since he is confined to the wheelchair still but they could have shown Laljikaka, for example, telling him about the incident. This is what I don't understand about the CTs!! Come on, seriously, he is the head of the household and his recovery signified an important aspect in the show since he loves Nivi dearly & now she had his support. In the same context, I don't get what CC said to Nivi in the precap about how Nivi is all alone in the house now without anyone's support. But that's not true? Agreed Dadaji still needs to gain his physical strength back but he still can and does control things in the house. S, I don't get it? Logically, wouldn't Dadaji be aware about the incident and concerned about Nivi? Wouldn't he try to talk to her, console her, ask her what happened??

Payal, all your points are valid dear. Dadaji considers Nivi as part of the family and yes he would like to know what happened and talk to her. But, you know CT's. to make story move fast or one way they just make huge mistakes.

Believe me before Dadaji finds out...NT will find out..(i am dreading that day bcos I dont know what will happen to NT when she finds out) and guess who will tell her?? HL and who will tell?? oh our new replacement for CC  - DD or PB. She is CC is making and is learning very fast how to make others look bad and that way you dont have to anything to look good.

Edited by simran728 - 01 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Rach, you are right I didn't think from that context. Dadaji is still recovering and that he shouldn't hear any bad news as such. Okay, so then that makes sense, no one will mention it to him.

Simran, good that you mentioned, I just didn't think at all about what NT Dadi's reaction would be like when she finds out? Poor NT Dadi ( I really love her character, seriously everyone should have a dadi like this) I cannot imagine how she will feel when she finds out. She will be devastated. And, how do you think she is going to find out, who else? PB that's what. Angry

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hello Girls!! What's going on? What are we discussing? Just woke up and got my New Year's gift, Suchi's weekend retreat. Wink Nivedita thinking about kissing Viren. Wow! That seriously just made me drift away in the NivRen dreamland. Hmm Day Dreaming.
A thought about yesterday's episode - How come Dadaji, who has recovered and can talk now, was not shown to come to know about the fansi incident with Nivi? Okay, so he would not come to Nivi's room like everyone else did since he is confined to the wheelchair still but they could have shown Laljikaka, for example, telling him about the incident. This is what I don't understand about the CTs!! Come on, seriously, he is the head of the household and his recovery signified an important aspect in the show since he loves Nivi dearly & now she had his support. In the same context, I don't get what CC said to Nivi in the precap about how Nivi is all alone in the house now without anyone's support. But that's not true? Agreed Dadaji still needs to gain his physical strength back but he still can and does control things in the house. S, I don't get it? Logically, wouldn't Dadaji be aware about the incident and concerned about Nivi? Wouldn't he try to talk to her, console her, ask her what happened??

Payal, all your points are valid dear. Dadaji considers Nivi as part of the family and yes he would like to know what happened and talk to her. But, you know CT's. to make story move fast or one way they just make huge mistakes.

Believe me before Dadaji finds out...NT will find out..(i am dreading that day bcos I dont know what will happen to NT when she finds out) and guess who will tell her?? HL and who will tell?? oh our new replacement for CC  - DD or PB. She is CC is making and is learning very fast how to make others look bad and that way you dont have to anything to look good.

Simran don't say like this one CC in the house is enough I don't want another CC even in dumb avatar as then it will look like Sid is going to be second JW in the house.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Rach, you are right I didn't think from that context. Dadaji is still recovering and that he shouldn't hear any bad news as such. Okay, so then that makes sense, no one will mention it to him.

Simran, good that you mentioned, I just didn't think at all about what NT Dadi's reaction would be like when she finds out? Poor NT Dadi ( I really love her character, seriously everyone should have a dadi like this) I cannot imagine how she will feel when she finds out. She will be devastated. And, how do you think she is going to find out, who else? PB that's what. Angry

Don't worry nothing will happen to dadi Yaar HL DD ko dadi se milne se mana kyun nahi karti I mean before wedding I want dd should meet dadi but now I dread when dd goes to meet dadi that she will defo throw a bomb on dadi in her stupidity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to all my friends here..YOu are my extended family and I love you all a lot. Even though we have not met but I feel the connection. Thanks for being there.

I have so much to read but tired right now..Will come back later and chat with whoever is present... Bye for now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Heyy guyzzz my sweetiess hu r u all ? Hug

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
good such..how are you babe?? so whats on ur mind right?? we need to discuss something. anything new you noticed?

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy guyzzz my sweetiess hu r u all ? Hug
Moni, my sweets is online. HugYipeee. Dancing How are you honey? Happy New Year, jaan! Did you have a good new year's? Yes, and as Simran said, did you have anything on mind that we can discuss. I think, a lot of folks are online but everyone is in the NivRen Dreamland, courtesy Suchi's weekend retreat.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index