Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 20)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

oooo i love fireworks, it always amazes me no matter how much i watch it lolz. u know yesterday nite when i was watching fireworks in my part of the world i was just looking at the fireworks and thinking wow amazing it will be if we got a scene of Nivren watching the fireworkd under the nite skyDay Dreamingok here i go again dreaming.

Shova that's a beautiful scene. We have seen in many Hollywood movies that couple sitting on cliff and watching fireworks. Well Shimla also have cliffs, but so far CCBM used it for sad reasons, once when Yash ran away and the second time when Sid tried to kill himself. I would be good if they use it for something like you mentioned. That also reminds me of a scene in Suchi's retreat, it was beautiful but there wasn't fireworks, we will ask her to add that next time. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx payal...u r so rite, dis thread has given us lots of like-minded friends...

wenever a bad epi comes, all those beautiful analysis by milee, anju,rach,navi,aashvee,payal,shova,ketty n all others (sorry if i left out anyone) brings us back to optimistic track....wenever a gud epi comes, we all r sooo flying....i never thot i'll be dis active in any forum...

i came to know of IF coz of kasamse, den i landed in MJHT for mayur, went to kdmhmd too for meet but was never dis active in any thread...was mostly in commenting on ffs...but nivren is really something....they made me make my first vm on any tv character...they made me so crazy dat i cant stop coming to d forum...all of u in d nivren thread have become so dear to me dat i cant stay away fm d threads...i too sometimes worry like payal abt wat after nivren (i was so sad after mjht got over but i'm so glad i came to ccbm)...but den lets enjoy d present...

i've seen few epis of ccbm during n after nivi-sid affair, but wasnt interested much...but d day i saw nivi speaking bold in d wedding confrontation scene, i knew i've become her fan...n d way viren was supporting her was so wonderful... since den i became crazy abt nivren...n d nivren threads n suchi's weekend retreats n navi's scenes just increased my craziness...

i'm so grateful to God dat i found such wonderful n talented friends here...thanx a lot dears for being in my life... 

It's a pleasure chatting with you all. And sorry sweetie I forgot to mention in my last post that I really love you for doing a live update for us. You really save us from lots of pain when episode is bad. Hug

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

oooo i love fireworks, it always amazes me no matter how much i watch it lolz. u know yesterday nite when i was watching fireworks in my part of the world i was just looking at the fireworks and thinking wow amazing it will be if we got a scene of Nivren watching the fireworkd under the nite skyDay Dreamingok here i go again dreaming.

Shova that's a beautiful scene. We have seen in many Hollywood movies that couple sitting on cliff and watching fireworks. Well Shimla also have cliffs, but so far CCBM used it for sad reasons, once when Yash ran away and the second time when Sid tried to kill himself. I would be good if they use it for something like you mentioned. That also reminds me of a scene in Suchi's retreat, it was beautiful but there wasn't fireworks, we will ask her to add that next time. LOL

Thanks ketty.

Day DreamingDay Dreamingyes I will love it if suchi included the scene i mentioned. ha ur rite they only used the clifs for sad scenes now i want a romantic scene on the cliffsEmbarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

hi girls...happy and a properous new year  to all .
hey darling i am shova i dont think we have met before. Yes a happy new years to u too darlz, hope the year ahead is a wonderful one and hope all ur dreams and goals are achived.
And thanks for u wishes darlz.Hug

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

It's a pleasure chatting with you all. And sorry sweetie I forgot to mention in my last post that I really love you for doing a live update for us. You really save us from lots of pain when episode is bad. Hug
thanx ketty dear...

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hi shova...m vinasa...m new here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

hi shova...m vinasa...m new here

hey vinasa lovely to meet you. And a huge welcome to Nivren thread. wow a new year and another new friend. i hope to chat lots with u darlz and hope u like it with us too chatting about all our crazy ideas lolz. just note of warning: we do tend to get real crazy but after all this is Nivren we r talking about so crazyness is normal. lolz.

again so nice u decided to join us and have a lovely time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

first of all  happy new year to all nivren fanz..

secndly thnk u soooooo much Cutie-NivRen(srry..i donno ur name.) nd ashly for welcumng me.. ...
nd a special thnkz to Cutie-NivRen  for lyking ma name...Big smile

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index