Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 2)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Wow Rach Di, great new post.
I'm just shook up after the precap.
Viren left...? 
I just... why???
Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys one thing i've observed today is that who ever this mp is surely knows Nivi's history very well...this person definately knows what nivi's mother was like and that's why that mp is tryign to show that it's a hereditary issue...nivi's mom probably experienced hallucinations and got scared easily which led her to commit suicide...Now if you think of it the MP certainly cannot be any of the main 3, divya, sid and viren are clueless about this..especially divya, she has no idea how her tayi ji died...so it has to be one of the elders...btw where is jawahar? he's been missing since the KC...*strange* but yeah...this is my POV
 
do share ur views guys =D

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back??? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraKinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Rachu for the new NivRen thread with a beautiful introduction. Year 2010 is about to end, its new year eve. Lets prey for our favorite couple
NivRen - ek rishta jho jannat leke aaye hai
                ak dusre ke liye
                sabke ke liye

HAPPY NEW YEAR.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Wow Rach Di, great new post.
I'm just shook up after the precap.
Viren left...? 
I just... why???
Cry

Yeah Mahi, even I am in shock. How can he leave her, his love like that...And when he knows that things are not right. What are CTs trying to show us...spoil our New Year.. I hate them. Bye girls for now.. WIll be back after sometime as my mood is all spoiled...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010Scintillatingashred12

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala


Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
anju i had posted this in the previous thread so just copyign and psting it here
*I believe the precap part is viren's move..so that MP can be assured that viren will not be around and that he/she can easily mk their moves...but viren will not leave simla..he will keep an eye on nivi..
that's wht I will..coz there is no way viren is leaving when he knows dat someone is trying to play around with Nivi's mind
 
if one thinks logically viren has no reason to leave nivi like this...there's no reason i can think of that viren is acitng so pushy towards nivi. and he knows if he told nivi about his plan it wouldn't work for long...so he left without telling her wht's going on in his mind..coz after that rope scene there is no chance he would want to leave nivi alone!
and he said that he is going to find out about the MP...so yeah...thinking about all this, I have come up to this conclusion...but i do not want viren missing at all during this! I would be highly upset...it is new yrs and i want kinny in the show...some way or the other!*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys one thing i've observed today is that who ever this mp is surely knows Nivi's history very well...this person definately knows what nivi's mother was like and that's why that mp is tryign to show that it's a hereditary issue...nivi's mom probably experienced hallucinations and got scared easily which led her to commit suicide...Now if you think of it the MP certainly cannot be any of the main 3, divya, sid and viren are clueless about this..especially divya, she has no idea how her tayi ji died...so it has to be one of the elders...btw where is jawahar? he's been missing since the KC...*strange* but yeah...this is my POV
 
do share ur views guys =D

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back??? 

But Nivi's mom committed suicide because Jawahar framed Keshav about killing Bhuvan and she couldn't tolerate it anymore especially cause at that point Keshav had changed too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Sanju, I like your optimism I said same thing in another thread. I just hope you are right. I just can't see Nivi crying. With Viren gone, she is all alone as her father side relations are already broken and on her husband side she only had one relation and that too left her. How can he do that her after making so many promises never to leave her. 

Ok girls, I am upset and angry big time. Have to go cool myself down. going to go out, not sure what will make me feel good today. I wasn't expecting this on New Year's eve. See you all later.  Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraKinSanj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by anjubala


Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
anju i had posted this in the previous thread so just copyign and psting it here
*I believe the precap part is viren's move..so that MP can be assured that viren will not be around and that he/she can easily mk their moves...but viren will not leave simla..he will keep an eye on nivi..
that's wht I will..coz there is no way viren is leaving when he knows dat someone is trying to play around with Nivi's mind
 
if one thinks logically viren has no reason to leave nivi like this...there's no reason i can think of that viren is acitng so pushy towards nivi. and he knows if he told nivi about his plan it wouldn't work for long...so he left without telling her wht's going on in his mind..coz after that rope scene there is no chance he would want to leave nivi alone!
and he said that he is going to find out about the MP...so yeah...thinking about all this, I have come up to this conclusion...but i do not want viren missing at all during this! I would be highly upset...it is new yrs and i want kinny in the show...some way or the other!*

Yeah Sanju, this is the only reasoning that makes sense. To be away from her so that MP comes out and he can grab him... Maybe he will go to Delhi for a day to resolve the issue with client and be back immediately but not go home. Maybe he will get in touch with NT dadi too..I want Viren to be in the show always.. I can bear not to see him for a day but not more than that. 
I liked how Sid was thinking about Nivi but was pissed when he does not tell this to DD, when she asked him. She knew what was in his mind just by looking how tensed and worried he was. Dude, you have got million opportunities to come out clean but you have not used even one. How will you help Nivi or comfort her if you do not tell your wife about the past. You have given promise to her and will not talk to Nivi and will let her suffer like this???? We all want Viren to solve everything but then your brother needs your support too....How much can a person handle?? Viren has to be responsible towards work, business and now this mystery thing too....If you clear all the misunderstandings then it will be a big help. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12xaviaraKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index