Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Rachu for the new NivRen thread with a beautiful introduction. Year 2010 is about to end, its new year eve. Lets prey for our favorite couple
NivRen - ek rishta jho jannat leke aaye hai
                ak dusre ke liye
                sabke ke liye

HAPPY NEW YEAR.........
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahix3

Wow Rach Di, great new post.

I'm just shook up after the precap.
Viren left...? 
I just... why???
😭

Yeah Mahi, even I am in shock. How can he leave her, his love like that...And when he knows that things are not right. What are CTs trying to show us...spoil our New Year.. I hate them. Bye girls for now.. WIll be back after sometime as my mood is all spoiled...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?

anju i had posted this in the previous thread so just copyign and psting it here
*I believe the precap part is viren's move..so that MP can be assured that viren will not be around and that he/she can easily mk their moves...but viren will not leave simla..he will keep an eye on nivi..
that's wht I will..coz there is no way viren is leaving when he knows dat someone is trying to play around with Nivi's mind

if one thinks logically viren has no reason to leave nivi like this...there's no reason i can think of that viren is acitng so pushy towards nivi. and he knows if he told nivi about his plan it wouldn't work for long...so he left without telling her wht's going on in his mind..coz after that rope scene there is no chance he would want to leave nivi alone!
and he said that he is going to find out about the MP...so yeah...thinking about all this, I have come up to this conclusion...but i do not want viren missing at all during this! I would be highly upset...it is new yrs and i want kinny in the show...some way or the other!*
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yeah Sanju, even I do not think it is anyone from the youngsters..It is either YD with JW as helper or some outside with YD... For me Viren was never and will never be MP. But why is he leaving Nivi and going??? He knows what is going on and why say that to her "ab jab tak tum mujhe apne dil se nahin apnaogi, mein wapis nahin aayunga".. I am worried for Nivi. How can he leave her and go away?
Ketty, I think next week is not going to be easy for us. First Viren will not be seen after Monday's episode and then MP on full speed.. Maybe by next Friday things will be back to normal when Nivi will miss Viren and will realize that she is in love with him and call him back??? 

But Nivi's mom committed suicide because Jawahar framed Keshav about killing Bhuvan and she couldn't tolerate it anymore especially cause at that point Keshav had changed too.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanju, I like your optimism I said same thing in another thread. I just hope you are right. I just can't see Nivi crying. With Viren gone, she is all alone as her father side relations are already broken and on her husband side she only had one relation and that too left her. How can he do that her after making so many promises never to leave her. 

Ok girls, I am upset and angry big time. Have to go cool myself down. going to go out, not sure what will make me feel good today. I wasn't expecting this on New Year's eve. See you all later.  🤗
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

anju i had posted this in the previous thread so just copyign and psting it here
*I believe the precap part is viren's move..so that MP can be assured that viren will not be around and that he/she can easily mk their moves...but viren will not leave simla..he will keep an eye on nivi..
that's wht I will..coz there is no way viren is leaving when he knows dat someone is trying to play around with Nivi's mind

if one thinks logically viren has no reason to leave nivi like this...there's no reason i can think of that viren is acitng so pushy towards nivi. and he knows if he told nivi about his plan it wouldn't work for long...so he left without telling her wht's going on in his mind..coz after that rope scene there is no chance he would want to leave nivi alone!
and he said that he is going to find out about the MP...so yeah...thinking about all this, I have come up to this conclusion...but i do not want viren missing at all during this! I would be highly upset...it is new yrs and i want kinny in the show...some way or the other!*

Yeah Sanju, this is the only reasoning that makes sense. To be away from her so that MP comes out and he can grab him... Maybe he will go to Delhi for a day to resolve the issue with client and be back immediately but not go home. Maybe he will get in touch with NT dadi too..I want Viren to be in the show always.. I can bear not to see him for a day but not more than that. 
I liked how Sid was thinking about Nivi but was pissed when he does not tell this to DD, when she asked him. She knew what was in his mind just by looking how tensed and worried he was. Dude, you have got million opportunities to come out clean but you have not used even one. How will you help Nivi or comfort her if you do not tell your wife about the past. You have given promise to her and will not talk to Nivi and will let her suffer like this???? We all want Viren to solve everything but then your brother needs your support too....How much can a person handle?? Viren has to be responsible towards work, business and now this mystery thing too....If you clear all the misunderstandings then it will be a big help. 
anjubala thumbnail
bye girls, i am out of here now....see you later....do not want to spoil my mood more...i need a break..
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks girls for liking the intro and thread
But I think Sanju is right Viren is not leaving Shimla he will find the MP because there was no pain in NivRen eyes when Viren said so I think its both of them decided to do this together as Nivi was worried but she was not unhappy.
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all add me in..im fahida 
secndly..frndz.....2day viren got  nivi'z 11th smile..😃...only 9 more 2 go....aftr dat....nivi ll becum viren'z 4eva...nd we ll get somany romantic hot scenez☺️...dingg dingg dingg.

bEauty suCkzzzz....chaRaCter rulEzzz....
Edited by cuteMeher - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Thanks girls for liking the intro and thread

But I think Sanju is right Viren is not leaving Shimla he will find the MP because there was no pain in NivRen eyes when Viren said so I think its both of them decided to do this together as Nivi was worried but she was not unhappy.

rachu i think he didn't tell nivi either..coz had he told nivi then his plan certainly wouldn't hv worked...the mp person would've either caught nivi speaking to viren over the fone or something, so viren has to be very careful about each step he takes, as it is about nivi!