Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 19)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

ok now my turn...
IF , man it rocks!!!! specially all you girls.. I joined the bidaai forum.. and I was all into the posts talking about serious issues...

But then when they killed off sadi I left ..

Then I came into CCBM , was blown away by NivREn ... then watched all the previous episodes.

Then came NivRen threads.. and you guyzzz.. honest , the besttt chats and the worst addiction I have so far lol

You guyz are sooo special to me.. specially encouraging me with my thoughts and not to mention , thinking like me : ) its hard to find good people in this world but in IF , there are so many that its such a wondrous place~!!

Navz millie, rach , mahi, payal , shova, anju, ketty, ash ,faiza, sanju, zarmeen, Monica, lams, prajee and alll the beautiful girlzzz

thank you !!!!!!
HugAww suchi this is so lovely. i love what u wrote. I also use to read bidaai forum too and yep it was serious but still fun to read. But this nivren thread we have all type of emotion and we do talk about serious stuffs but there is always someone to make us fall down with laughter a nd thats what i love about too.
Yep IF is the best.

lolz what up with us today lolz. I am getting emotional just reading all these lovely posts and thinking what i will do without u guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aaaa its finally New years at ur place darlz?? yepyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY NEW YEARS SWEEETS. so how does 20111 feel lolz. I am so glad to spend this new year with u guys

Hey Shova sweetie. Yes finally it's new year. Just watching fireworks. I am glad too spend New Year with you guys.
oooo i love fireworks, it always amazes me no matter how much i watch it lolz. u know yesterday nite when i was watching fireworks in my part of the world i was just looking at the fireworks and thinking wow amazing it will be if we got a scene of Nivren watching the fireworkd under the nite skyDay Dreamingok here i go again dreaming.

lamsgmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thanx payal...u r so rite, dis thread has given us lots of like-minded friends...

wenever a bad epi comes, all those beautiful analysis by milee, anju,rach,navi,aashvee,payal,shova,ketty n all others (sorry if i left out anyone) brings us back to optimistic track....wenever a gud epi comes, we all r sooo flying....i never thot i'll be dis active in any forum...

i came to know of IF coz of kasamse, den i landed in MJHT for mayur, went to kdmhmd too for meet but was never dis active in any thread...was mostly in commenting on ffs...but nivren is really something....they made me make my first vm on any tv character...they made me so crazy dat i cant stop coming to d forum...all of u in d nivren thread have become so dear to me dat i cant stay away fm d threads...i too sometimes worry like payal abt wat after nivren (i was so sad after mjht got over but i'm so glad i came to ccbm)...but den lets enjoy d present...

i've seen few epis of ccbm during n after nivi-sid affair, but wasnt interested much...but d day i saw nivi speaking bold in d wedding confrontation scene, i knew i've become her fan...n d way viren was supporting her was so wonderful... since den i became crazy abt nivren...n d nivren threads n suchi's weekend retreats n navi's scenes just increased my craziness...

i'm so grateful to God dat i found such wonderful n talented friends here...thanx a lot dears for being in my life... 

Edited by ashred12 - 31 December 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx payal...u r so rite, dis thread has given us lots of like-minded friends...

wenever a bad epi comes, all those beautiful analysis by milee, anju,rach,navi,aashvee,payal n all others (sorry if i left out anyone) brings us back to optimistic track....wenever a gud epi comes, we all r sooo flying....i never thot i'll be dis active in any forum...

i came to know of IF coz of kasamse, den i landed in MJHT for mayur, went to kdmhmd too for meet but was never dis active in any thread...was mostly in commenting on ffs...but nivren is really something....they made me make my first vm on any tv character...they made me so crazy dat i cant stop coming to d forum...all of u in d nivren thread have become so dear to me dat i cant stay away fm d threads...i too sometimes worry like payal abt wat after nivren (i was so sad after mjht got over but i'm so glad i came to ccbm)...but den lets enjoy d present...

i've seen few epis of ccbm during n after nivi-sid affair, but wasnt interested much...but d day i saw nivi speaking bold in d wedding confrontation scene, i knew i've become her fan...n d way viren was supporting her was so wonderful... since den i became crazy abt nivren...n d nivren threads n suchi's weekend retreats n navi's scenes just increased my craziness...

i'm so grateful to God dat i found such wonderful n talented friends here...thanx a lot dears for being in my life... 

\wonderful post Ash darlzHugyes lets now just enjoy chating with eachother and when the sad moment does come and CCBM end I am sure we will still somehow manage to chat and keep in contact cause like u i also have become soo close to u guys that i cant think not chatting to u guys for a day.

lolz our craziness is to extreem and i bet we will get alot more crazier in the upcoming episodes when nivi finally relises her feeling and i cant wait.

And thankyou to u too darlz for everything.love u.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Suchi dear feeling is mutual. Big smile Like you said this is the worse addiction I ever got. I have never stick to any show for this long. But main reason I am still watching this show is all of you guys. If it weren't for you I would have left CCBM long ago. I love to read your retreat, it is my parallel CCBM universe. You give us what we want to see in CCBM. I love Navz, Milee, Mahi and Anju's analysis with lots of insight and optimism. I love Shova, Rach, Aashvee, Moni, and Payal's funny take on every episode and not to mention Rach's funny theories. All the girls in this thread are become like family. And I learned a lot about relations and life from each of you. Thanks all of you for just being you. You have made this simple show out of ordinary for me. I know the couple  of this show for whom we are rooting everyday are amazing too but I wouldn't enjoy their chemistry as much as I do now, if it weren't you all. Thanks. And once again Happy New Year. I wish your life will be full of happiness and joy. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingashred12Suchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

I am keep watching today's first NivRen scene. It's a really emotional scene, second time Viren let his mask fall. First time when he was asking CC to accept Nivi, and second time today. These both scenes shows how much he loves her and I don't think anything can separate him from Nivi. So question is what happened that he is ready to leave her in her most vulnerable condition? It has to be something really big. He is not a kind of person who will leave Nivi just to make her realize how important he is for her. Nivi already told him how much he means to her. And is it possible he had a talk with NT dadi before he leaves?

@Payal sweetheart, my friends are romantic but still practical. I am just crazy, I am all grown up but still believe in fairy tales. LOL

aahaha ketty i know what u mean i also love fairy tale lolzEmbarrassed its no wonder all of us agals get along so well together cause we have the same state of mind lolz.

Yes ketty when i was rewatching the scenes i also liked that scene where viren showed his true self. poor sweetheart, felt like hugging our cream cheese man felt extremly bad for him.
Yep viren finally is getting hint something is wrong and he need to be their for nivi so its his way of hanndeling this situation and i bet when more will be revealed to us we will be happy tat viren is taking the step he is going to in the precap. I so hope dadi talks to viren man i would tresure that scene alot and i bet that scene will be fantastic one full of emotion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Suchi dear feeling is mutual. Big smile Like you said this is the worse addiction I ever got. I have never stick to any show for this long. But main reason I am still watching this show is all of you guys. If it weren't for you I would have left CCBM long ago. I love to read your retreat, it is my parallel CCBM universe. You give us what we want to see in CCBM. I love Navz, Milee, Mahi and Anju's analysis with lots of insight and optimism. I love Shova, Rach, Aashvee, Moni, and Payal's funny take on every episode and not to mention Rach's funny theories. All the girls in this thread are become like family. And I learned a lot about relations and life from each of you. Thanks all of you for just being you. You have made this simple show out of ordinary for me. I know the couple  of this show for whom we are rooting everyday are amazing too but I wouldn't enjoy their chemistry as much as I do now, if it weren't you all. Thanks. And once again Happy New Year. I wish your life will be full of happiness and joy. Big smile
Cry wow ketty such wonderful post soo sweet. and ur absolutley rite the couples are amazing but its makes it all more special cause of each one of u guys.

Lol i am soo glad i fall in the funny category.Big smileso sweet. thanks jannuHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hi girls...happy and a properous new year  to all .

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index