Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 18)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Aww Rachu what an wonderful post loved it. U know me and u had have simmilar experience. I also when i was a silent reader on CCBM would only just come to IF just to read Navz and yes your posts. I just loved what Navz wrote and it would make me feel better and then i saw your post and loved u from reading all the wondeful thought u put forward and loved ur positive thinking. Also milee, suchi, zarmeen ,mahi and the rest all came to the picture and i would everyday read everyones post.  I just admired how u guys thought and were always supportive no matter what and the relationship u guys held was beautiful. I would always wish i could also join but like i told u before i am really shy and was afrade i would make a fool out of my self lolz but i am glad i took up the courage. Now u guys are all my best friendHug

I also like u never thoughts of analysing and thinking of a jodi like the way i am doing now, But i am soo happy i fell in love with this jodi and this made me introduce to lovely people like you.

Nivren are the first jodi i deeply fell in love with. I would just die if Nivren seperated man so not even gonna think about this thought. I am happy RS gave us such wonderful Jodi, they r magical and i love this site.
uff getting emotional now.lolz.
so wanna say a big thakyou to : Aashvee,navz,Rach,suchi,mahi,zarmeen,ketty,payal,monica,sanju,ashi,anju,ash,shana,resh,simran,faiza and everyoneelse who i missed a big thanks for being such wonderful friend.
love ya all

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 31 December 2010 at 10:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thankss!!!.. for that wonder post
!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls I didn't mean to break anyone's heart Embarrassed I have not suspected Nandu before, I did so tonight because I found a few things odd about him being in the store room Confused Viren had send Nandu to store room at the same time as Nivi went to the storeroom, but Viren and Nandu were upstairs, so Nandu got to the store room first and then Nivi, so Nandu must have kept the rope first and then picked up the garden tools, yet when he left, Nivi only saw the bundle of the rope and not the rope Nandu kept for Viren, and also why didn't Nandu mention that he came to the store room to keep the rope and to pick the gardener's tools !! But then again it may have been to explain the knife in his hands.

I don't want him to be involved in this either, because I enjoy Viren-Nandu scenes too, and if YD is behind this, then I rather JH is doing her dirty work !! So hope Milee's predictions comes true about Nandu helping Viren Smile

Ahha Navz sweety u didnt break anyones heart. we Nandu fans also doubt him as well. I also found things strange about him today too. But i do love how viren trats Nandu and it goes to show Viren dosent diffrentiate between people and what a great heart he has. But i also love what Mille said about nandu helping viren so would be over the moon if that happned lolz. By the way i hope ur nephew feels better soon, all my prayers for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
ok now my turn...
IF , man it rocks!!!! specially all you girls.. I joined the bidaai forum.. and I was all into the posts talking about serious issues...

But then when they killed off sadi I left ..

Then I came into CCBM , was blown away by NivREn ... then watched all the previous episodes.

Then came NivRen threads.. and you guyzzz.. honest , the besttt chats and the worst addiction I have so far lol

You guyz are sooo special to me.. specially encouraging me with my thoughts and not to mention , thinking like me : ) its hard to find good people in this world but in IF , there are so many that its such a wondrous place~!!

Navz millie, rach , mahi, payal , shova, anju, ketty, ash ,faiza, sanju, zarmeen, Monica, lams, prajee and alll the beautiful girlzzz

thank you !!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
PartyParty Party Happy New Year Girls!!!!!!! PartyPartyParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thankss!!!.. for that wonder post
!!
Suchi who r u saying thanks to me?? lolz i should be saying thanks to u darlz u guys r all wonderful. i just expressed what i felt about u guys. and took this opportunity to say a big thanks for all ur lovely post, u guys dont know how good it make me feel.Big smile

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

PartyParty Party Happy New Year Girls!!!!!!! PartyPartyParty
aaaa its finally New years at ur place darlz?? yepyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY NEW YEARS SWEEETS. so how does 2011 feel lolz. I am so glad to spend this new year with u guys

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 31 December 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aaaa its finally New years at ur place darlz?? yepyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY NEW YEARS SWEEETS. so how does 20111 feel lolz. I am so glad to spend this new year with u guys

Hey Shova sweetie. Yes finally it's new year. Just watching fireworks. I am glad too spend New Year with you guys.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index