Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 17)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Girls I have uploaded the scenes on YT, enjoy ! Smile

Suchi, can't wait to for your weekend retreat darling !! *hugs*

Rach, honey, I know you were kidding, but I seriously don't want him involved in all this either, but I had to put my thoughts and doubts down Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am keep watching today's first NivRen scene. It's a really emotional scene, second time Viren let his mask fall. First time when he was asking CC to accept Nivi, and second time today. These both scenes shows how much he loves her and I don't think anything can separate him from Nivi. So question is what happened that he is ready to leave her in her most vulnerable condition? It has to be something really big. He is not a kind of person who will leave Nivi just to make her realize how important he is for her. Nivi already told him how much he means to her. And is it possible he had a talk with NT dadi before he leaves?

@Payal sweetheart, my friends are romantic but still practical. I am just crazy, I am all grown up but still believe in fairy tales. LOL

True ketty he didn't left her to make her realize his importance he is not that kind of person and something big must have happened that's why he left he wanted to know about the MP and it is not possible while living in the house. But its side effect will be Nivedita realization and even I am watching first scene again and again and in that scene more than Nivi it's Viren who is hurt emotionaly but I loved the way he calmed Nivedita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Rach, honey, I know you were kidding, but I seriously don't want him involved in all this either, but I had to put my thoughts and doubts down Smile

Thank you so much Navz for uploading the scenes sweetuEmbarrassed
Vase Navz tune abhi tak nahi bataya ki meri Viren sood as investigator story kaise lagi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! How's it going? Happy New Year to you all!! Hope 2011 fulfills all your dreams & aspirations. I am really looking forward to the new year, though 2010 has not been all that bad either. If I look back, honestly the best thing that happened to me is NivRen, seriously because it is only through NivRen that I got to make such amazing friends. In such a short span of time, I have come across some of the nicest & sweetest people I have ever known.  I cannot tell you how happy I feel to be a part of this NivRen mania. I just love everyone's spirit here and the best part is that there is always someone who is keeping a very positive & optimistic attitude, which honestly is infectious. I have noticed that within 12 hours of a bad episode being aired, everyone who was initially mad, depressed, angry, bummed does a complete turnaround and is back to being optimistic!! Guys, don't you think that is amazing? We are so lucky to have each other like this and to think, that it is because of this fictional couple! You guys have become such a huge part of my life right now that I dread the time when CCBM ends and NivRen will no longer exist. What will I do? Sorry, didn't mean to get all pessimistic here. I am going to be positive and anticipate an exceptionally wonderful NivRen journey ahead with you guys.

Thanks Payal for the kind words and remembering me. I was busy but I was missing you all a lot. Today also I am out but in 2 days I will back to normal like Nivren bcos my family will be gone. they are here on vacation. right now going out for new yrs party.

I love you all. You Nivren maniacs are my friends and I am proud of you. We all can proudly say we believe in Love, Faith, Trust, and relationships with bcom stronger n tribulations will be overcome when you have love in your life. We love Nivren bcos they have all qualities we look for in our partners and in our wives and husbands, and friends. 

Happy New Year 2011 to Kinshuk and Neha too. Hope their lives are filled with joy and love. I hope they learnt from this experience and they can love their partners in real life the same way. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Thank you so much Navz for uploading the scenes sweetuEmbarrassed
Vase Navz tune abhi tak nahi bataya ki meri Viren sood as investigator story kaise lagi
Yes, Navz thanks a ton, as always, for uploading the scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Shova, you are so sweet with your comments about my post. That is nice it helped to look the episode in different angle its good right?

So should I wish you in this New Year to find a Viren for yourself? or should I wish that your mom find you a Viren? which one do you want, choice is yours.LOLWink
yep milee keep on writing ur wonderful analysis, i dunno what happened to me when i saw the epi i was so down and mind wasnt working but when i read ur post along with simran's faza's, sanju's, Navz's Rachu's and monica's I felt much better and now i can see it through you eyes lolz.
I do have fait in viren but sometimes he scares me, i love both the couple soo much and if one tiny thing just gets out of place i worry like hell, but i am happy now and see the story properly and understand why he is doing all this.

Milee ahahha yep wish i find my viren in this new year, not my mom she will just gonna get someone like Nandu i betLOL

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hey payal darling sorry to reply so late i have this stupid viruse which keeps on stoping me posting Cry

I totaly loved what u wrote and i was crying just thinking what a beautiful relationship we all have developed between us. I agree the best thing in 2010 that happned to me was Nivren and meeting you guys. I am always thanking god for introducing me to this thread. Actually i accdently introduced myself to this thread, I went to my home country early in year 2010 and saw bidaai and when i came back to sydney i was missing seeing it so went to search for online episode and found indi fourm which i didnt know existed. But i was always a silent reader in bidaai thread and when it ended i saw an article on CCBM when kinshuk was gonna start acting in the show and got interested and read some updates and got hooked as it reminded me of myself lolz and saw it and instently feel in love. Now i alsways read each and everyones thought on the show and fell in love with everyones thinking but was ever so shy to post  as i though i can never write as wonderfully as u guys. But after my end of year exam finished i took up courage and posted on the thread and now i am so happy i did as now i have such lovely friends. I cant live without u guys now and u guys matter soo much to me. I hope we always remain like this forever and even after CCBM end we keep in contact. Love u guys and thanks for everything.

Payal u called me a party animalShocked man i am soo different to what ur thinking eeee, i am not as wild as i seem to be jokes.Winkactually i just spent some time with my friends and family and enjoyed the fireworks. yep had agreat time. How about you.

again happy new year guys and love u lots.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
You know Shova I entered IF to read ffs initially I used to read ff and was a silent reader in IF and then I created account to comment on the FF's I loved. for 2 and 1/2 I use to read posts either in Bidaai, MJHT, FF's but never posted anything but comment on FF's.
Then last year during May 2010 I joined a chatclub (Monaya mainia) for the first time with Sanju (babydoll) she is still my best friend and we use to chat alot share our happiness and disagreements with the serial but I never posted much in a analytic sense and never thought that I will analyse or disect any serial too minutely and then I read the article Kinshuk entering CCBM as Viren and I got interested in serial and his character and then I saw the confrontation scene of Keshav and Soods where Nivi stood for her father and I fell in love with her I loved her strenght and I started watching it here earlier I use to read post and comment on others analysis and then I started loving Navz analysis (she is the first person whose analysis I loved the most and more than serial I use to wait for her analysis). Viren character is so interesting that even I started analysing his character and doing research on him. I loved many character previously like MARS (MJHT) Kavyaanjali, Ragubir, Prithvi (LNBDJ) but never analysed any character or jodi and never thought of that too I use to watch serial if its according to my expectations ok if not stop watching it and forget it. But I analysing each and every detail of NivRen and fell in love with them in no time and can't see them separated now. Before NivRen only one jodi which I loved the most is SAJAN and couldn't see them separated else I never use to root for jodi and never felt bad if they got separated even not with Ragbir. But 2 jodi I could never see separated SAJAN (I really miss them verymuch) and NivRen.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 31 December 2010 at 8:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index