Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 16)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thank You Payal Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

I Love Reading Your Analysis So Much, Since Its Very Different And Filled With Optimism, Which I Whole Heartedly Admire!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Girls I didn't mean to break anyone's heart Embarrassed I have not suspected Nandu before, I did so tonight because I found a few things odd about him being in the store room Confused Viren had send Nandu to store room at the same time as Nivi went to the storeroom, but Viren and Nandu were upstairs, so Nandu got to the store room first and then Nivi, so Nandu must have kept the rope first and then picked up the garden tools, yet when he left, Nivi only saw the bundle of the rope and not the rope Nandu kept for Viren, and also why didn't Nandu mention that he came to the store room to keep the rope and to pick the gardener's tools !! But then again it may have been to explain the knife in his hands.

I don't want him to be involved in this either, because I enjoy Viren-Nandu scenes too, and if YD is behind this, then I rather JH is doing her dirty work !! So hope Milee's predictions comes true about Nandu helping Viren Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Thank you payal !!!

I will get to the retreats tonight ... So how was your new years?!
Hey Suchi, good to know that you will begin writing your retreats tonight. I will look forward to reading it. Well, New Year's is yet to happen for me. It is still December 31st (7:00 PM) for me here. How about you? I think, even you have few hours still, right before 2011 begins?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

I Love Reading Your Analysis So Much, Since Its Very Different And Filled With Optimism, Which I Whole Heartedly Admire!
Faiza, hehe, you bet it is very different, I doubt anyone else here is as crazy as me to think up something like the cream cheese analogy. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Faiza, hehe, you bet it is very different, I doubt anyone else here is as crazy as me to think up something like the cream cheese analogy. Wink
And That's What I LOVE!
Cream Cheese, That Made Me Laugh SO Much! ...
Awesome Connection Payal Di ... And I Even Agreed To It. That Both Viren And The Cheese Look So Soft That You Want To Take A Bite In It, But You Don't Because You Don't Want To Spoil It. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Payal, how r u sweetie? Happy New Year to you too. I really liked what you wrote in your first paragraph. This is indeed a one of the best thing happen to me too, finding bunch of like minded girls and discussing our favorite couple. I am not a big drama fan, but some how because of all girls and their beautiful views, I became addicted to it. I can't believe in such a short time how many good friends I got. The best about this is that somebody or other is always there for you to pull you up when you are down. And their optimism is surly infectious. I was down today after seeing precap because I was expecting NivRen working together to solve MP business, but instead I got separation. But the way Milee, Navz, Rach, Fiaza, Sanju, and Moni explained the future track and positives to look forward too, I am back to my optimistic self. Now I am looking forward to see how long Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood takes to realize that she loves Mr. Viren Sood.  Day DreamingHere I go in my dreamland again. LOL But before we reach there we have to go through a lots of pain by looking at Nivi suffering in hands of CC, HL, and PB. I am hoping that in absence of Sid, Divya doesn't bother Nivi much. In today's episode she was genuinely concern about Nivi and I just hope that it stays like that. But highly doubt it because of HL, she will never leave her daughter alone and that is the main concern.
Hey Ketty, very true about finding like minded girls. At the cost of sounding repetitive, IF has provided so much solace to me, really, because all around me, my friends & family, no one's like me (a completely hopeless romantic, literally) and here all these years I thought, I am truly a born retard and then one fine day, voala, I stumble upon such a huge group of girls who are just like me. I cannot begin to tell you how normal that makes me feel. Wink

Edited by Excruciating - 31 December 2010 at 5:55pm

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Payal how are you sweety HAPPY and Proposperous New year to you sweety thanks for liking my introduction and specialy my story of Viren as investigator and I hope your new year give you all happiness. I am very optimistic today and I know every thing will be good in future.

Navz I was just kidding sweetu but even I doubt him sometime and I loved what you said but you know he our Fav. character in CCBM other than our NivRen

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I am keep watching today's first NivRen scene. It's a really emotional scene, second time Viren let his mask fall. First time when he was asking CC to accept Nivi, and second time today. These both scenes shows how much he loves her and I don't think anything can separate him from Nivi. So question is what happened that he is ready to leave her in her most vulnerable condition? It has to be something really big. He is not a kind of person who will leave Nivi just to make her realize how important he is for her. Nivi already told him how much he means to her. And is it possible he had a talk with NT dadi before he leaves?

@Payal sweetheart, my friends are romantic but still practical. I am just crazy, I am all grown up but still believe in fairy tales. LOL

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index