Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 15)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Shova, you are so sweet with your comments about my post. That is nice it helped to look the episode in different angle its good right?

So should I wish you in this New Year to find a Viren for yourself? or should I wish that your mom find you a Viren? which one do you want, choice is yours.LOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Navz welcome back sweetie. I agree with you that it can be YD and Nandu. There are other servant in house be we always see Nandu only doing chores for Sid and Viren. 

I just wish that Viren's absence is just for couple of days. Any by end of next week we may have some progress in MP track.
Ketty, its been so long. I like your signature dear.
ME too Ketty I don't want Viren to be missing from episode more than 2 episodes. Even for a minute his presence brings that enchantment into the episode. I think more than Nivi we cannot live without VirenLOLWink kya haal hogaya apna.

@All I have a question, anyone of you watch The Office show on NBC. If you do then you might know who Dwight is right? when ever I see Nandu I remeber Dwight.LOL he too has the same bangs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Ok girls I am off, need to finish off some work before get ready for New Year Eve party. See ya all tomorrow take care and have fun.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Millie for liking my story of Viren the investigator and thanks for not breaking our hearts by making Nandu Viren's chamcha I too like Viren and Nandu scenes not as joke but they both have good comic timing and tunning with each other the way Nandu is always after bhayyia ji. Actually it is required too as sometime comic relief is also required.

Anyways after watching today's episode I have to say I agree with you Nivedita is becoming more bold and cheerful having Viren with her side.

In first scene earlier she was broken and Viren too was very shattered and when he said I know I am not your love and this wedding was your Majboori (Though he was composed but his voice was broken showing how much pain it was causing him from inside that he is not Nivi's love) and I don't want to loose you and Nivi sensed it and explained him that she feels herself lucky that she got Viren and she can't do any such thing which gave boost to Viren but when Viren said her he trusts her completely that she can't do such thing and he is by her side then she also regained her strenght and brushed off the incident. Her strenght is Viren by her side. After that she is not worried about anyone that whether they believe her or not she just wanted Viren to have faith in her and not worried about rest of world that is her most positive move towards her relation with Viren. She did told Divya that she saw those things but didn't forced her to believe her as she doesn't cared will she believe her or not. One thing I did like DIVYA'S concern for Nivi when she doesn't listen to her mother and CC she is good sister I really wish she come out of their influence soon as it will be good for her relations. I think for that she needs a little jhataka but I don't think she deserve severe punishment as it's not her fault completely.

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
@Shova Diii And Milee Dii!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

I Love Reading Your Guys Analysis', Because They Are So Meaningful And Insipirational, And Help To See Things In A Different Manner And View, And Whatever Bad Thought We Have Whilst Watching The Episode, Straight Away Changes Into A Good One, And Nothing Feels Bad Anymore!

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Girls!! How's it going? Happy New Year to you all!! Hope 2011 fulfills all your dreams & aspirations. I am really looking forward to the new year, though 2010 has not been all that bad either. If I look back, honestly the best thing that happened to me is NivRen, seriously because it is only through NivRen that I got to make such amazing friends. In such a short span of time, I have come across some of the nicest & sweetest people I have ever known.  I cannot tell you how happy I feel to be a part of this NivRen mania. I just love everyone's spirit here and the best part is that there is always someone who is keeping a very positive & optimistic attitude, which honestly is infectious. I have noticed that within 12 hours of a bad episode being aired, everyone who was initially mad, depressed, angry, bummed does a complete turnaround and is back to being optimistic!! Guys, don't you think that is amazing? We are so lucky to have each other like this and to think, that it is because of this fictional couple! You guys have become such a huge part of my life right now that I dread the time when CCBM ends and NivRen will no longer exist. What will I do? Sorry, didn't mean to get all pessimistic here. I am going to be positive and anticipate an exceptionally wonderful NivRen journey ahead with you guys.

Wow, we are already onto our 15th NivRen thread and I had to go through 15 pages of everyone's posts. That took a while.

Rach ' Thanks dear for initiating the new thread and loved your introduction. You have summarized NivRen's  journey so beautifully! On a lighter note, absolutely loved your theory of Viren being an investigative officer! You with your totally eccentric theories always amaze me.

Simran ' Yup we missed you yesterday, I actually even mentioned to Shova yesterday evening about where you were since that's normally the time I always find you online. Also, thanks dear for liking my analysis of yesterday's episode.

Ketty ' Dear, good to see that everyone managed to make you all positive again & you pretty much came back to your normal self, by the time I reached around page 10 of this thread. And, hey you were spot on about only CC in the Sood family being good at keeping her Vaada. So true.

Moni ' Sweets loved your analysis of today's episode a lot. You know I want to mention this, you love Kinshuk so much, it is so evident in your posts. The fact that he is your munchkinpie and you are so proud of him, adore him, is so obvious. I just love that.

Sanju ' Thanks so much for NivRen's new song. It is such a lovely song. Thanks to you, I have been listening to it continuously ever since you posted the link in the thread.

Ashly ' I didn't get a chance to mention it in the previous thread but thanks a ton for listing all the NivRen threads so far. I bet that took you a while.

Faiza ' Hey dear, loved your analysis of today's episode. It was a pleasant surprise to read it just because I had never before read any of your analysis.

Shova ' My Jaan, my party animal, hehe!! Glad to know, you had a great new year's party. Loved your thoughts about today's episode.

Fahida, Anisha, Prasheetha & Reshma ' Welcome, my lovelies to the NivRen Dreamland. I hope it manages to make you as crazy as it has made all of us, hehe!! On a serious note, it is really nice to have you guys become a part of this mania. In due time, I hope you guys end up loving this as much as I have and quiet honestly, I have been a part of this only since the first week of December (before I used to be a silent reader only & now I wonder, why didn't I participate since October itself?). So, you can imagine how potent this NivRen fever must be!

Milee ' I absolutely loved reading your analysis of today's episode. As always, extremely thoughtful comments.

Anju ' I so loved your analysis of yesterday's episode. I especially loved how well you have described Viren's emotions when he spots Nivi with the fansi rope. I thought, you explained all those emotions brilliantly.

Suchi ' Thanks so much  for being optimistic and agreeing to continue with the weekend retreats. I think, I can really appreciate your efforts here because I have come to realize how much you struggle with writing these retreats, if Nivi is sad/unhappy. So, thank you, really for doing this for all of us because we really need it.

Navz ' Believe it or not you were the first person I thought of when I saw the pre-cap of today's episode. You were the first one to predict a separation track of NivRen and time & again you have mentioned that Viren will try to find out who the MP is but it won't be apparent/known to the viewers and/or Nivi and that's exactly what's seems to be going to happen. I completely agree with you about the fact that Viren is actually hitting 2 birds with 1 stone by going away like this and leaving Nivi.

Aashvee - I am really missing you. Can't wait for you to be back on Monday.

Edited by Excruciating - 31 December 2010 at 5:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Payal, how r u sweetie? Happy New Year to you too. I really liked what you wrote in your first paragraph. This is indeed a one of the best thing happen to me too, finding bunch of like minded girls and discussing our favorite couple. I am not a big drama fan, but some how because of all girls and their beautiful views, I became addicted to it. I can't believe in such a short time how many good friends I got. The best about this is that somebody or other is always there for you to pull you up when you are down. And their optimism is surly infectious. I was down today after seeing precap because I was expecting NivRen working together to solve MP business, but instead I got separation. But the way Milee, Navz, Rach, Fiaza, Sanju, and Moni explained the future track and positives to look forward too, I am back to my optimistic self. Now I am looking forward to see how long Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood takes to realize that she loves Mr. Viren Sood.  Day DreamingHere I go in my dreamland again. LOL But before we reach there we have to go through a lots of pain by looking at Nivi suffering in hands of CC, HL, and PB. I am hoping that in absence of Sid, Divya doesn't bother Nivi much. In today's episode she was genuinely concern about Nivi and I just hope that it stays like that. But highly doubt it because of HL, she will never leave her daughter alone and that is the main concern.

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you payal !!!

I will get to the retreats tonight ... So how was your new years?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index