Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 147)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@ Milee Good night. See you tomorrow.

@Payal you didn't give your microscopic analysis on NivRen scene today. I know it was only 1 min scene but I wanted you to tell me how Viren looked when he said "jaan le lunga uski". 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@ Milee Good night. See you tomorrow.

@Payal you didn't give your microscopic analysis on NivRen scene today. I know it was only 1 min scene but I wanted you to tell me how Viren looked when he said "jaan le lunga uski". 
Hey Ketty, dear you should know better about not asking me a question about what I thought about a NivRen scene? Well, now you will know better not to, because here I go :
Yes, the scene actually was very short, way too short, but I still was very contented with it simply because of the fact that a mere phone call from Viren could calm Nivedita so much. Look how far she has come? Just think of the time even after their wedding, she never got this consoled by him before. Our dear Nivi, has no idea how badly she has fallen for this guy. I really cannot wait for her full swing realization of her love for him. I cannot begin to imagine how magical that moment would be, not only for Viren but all of us as well. Quite honestly, I don't think there was anything much implied in Virens statement about, "Jaan le lunga uski". He was just joking, I didn't read anything else in it at all. But I loved this phone conversation between them, especially the last bit of it. I don't know, if you noticed a change in both their voices. There is this deep warm huskiness in Viren's voice, which speaks about a lot of intimacy, when he says, "Phir mein daar ko tumhare paas bhi nahi aane dunga". And then they say bye to each other, as simple as that, but so sweet. Loved the scene a lot.

Edited by Excruciating - 05 January 2011 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I am unable to sleep thinking about tomorrows episode.... :(

Edited by mittusingh - 05 January 2011 at 12:08am

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I am unable to sleep thinking about tomorrows episode.... :(

Mythri, don't worry too much sweets! What the CTs have planned to show is going to happen, whether good or bad whether we lose our sleep over it or not. Just keep hope that at the end of the day, no matter what, NivRen are going to be okay and that's it and nothing else should matter. And, true our poor Nivi, is going to have to go through a lot still but she is a fighter, and she will survive this. There was a huge implication of why she asked god today to give her strength to overcome her fear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Ketty, dear you should know better about not asking me a question about what I thought about a NivRen scene? Well, now you will know better not to, because here I go :
Yes, the scene actually was very short, way too short, but I still was very contented with it simply because of the fact that a mere phone call from Viren could calm Nivedita so much. Look how far she has come? Just think of the time even after their wedding, she never got this consoled by him before. Our dear Nivi, has no idea how badly she has fallen for this guy. I really cannot wait for her full swing realization of her love for him. I cannot begin to imagine how magical that moment would be, not only for Viren but all of us as well. Quite honestly, I don't think there was anything much implied in Virens statement about, "Jaan le lunga uski". He was just joking, I didn't read anything else in it at all. But I loved this phone conversation between them, especially the last bit of it. I don't know, if you noticed a change in both their voices. There is this deep warm huskiness in Viren's voice, which speaks about a lot of intimacy, when he says, "Phir mein daar ko tumhare paas bhi nahi aane dunga". And then they say bye to each other, as simple as that, but so sweet. Loved the scene a lot.

Thanks sweetie. I agree with you, scene was short but none the less it was really meaningful with respect to where NivRen relationship are heading. It was amazing how just hearing his voice make Nivi feel all better in seconds. I don't know any of us will be alive to discuss Viren's or Nivi's expression the day Nivi realizes and confesses to Viren. I even have a feeling that Viren may faint too. LOL Nivi is acting as typical wifey now a days but just doesn't know. I was happy that at least CT gave us one small scene between NivRen. Now let's see what happens tomorrow. Next couple of days are full of trauma I guess.

Edited by gmann2010 - 05 January 2011 at 12:17am

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
That's true, Ketty I agree the next couple of days are really going to be very stressful. I was unable to hit the 'like' button to your post right now. It gave me an error that "I cannot like one member's post more than 25 times in 24 hours", so I guess this 'like' issue is still very much there, it just increased the number of attempts from 10 to 25 today.
Anyways, I am going to call it a night. Goodnight, dear. Chat with you tomorrow.

Edited by Excruciating - 05 January 2011 at 12:37am

NivRenDeewanisimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey girls.. after yesterday's precap I couldn't even like manage to say anything about the episode so left. Is today's episode watchable?
boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Hey girls.. after yesterday's precap I couldn't even like manage to say anything about the episode so left. Is today's episode watchable?

im not sure if u wanna watch it cause i was just disappointed today..no viren and now HL and Partap think that nivi is mentally disabled like her mother...i swear to go the current track is getting on my nerves now.....i wish the cvs would stop with the MP track and show some romantic scenes with Nivi and Viren and reveal the MP and not make viren the MP....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index