Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 146)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Milee, I think Simran is on a major roll today and there is no stopping her. As of, right now, I think she is right in the middle of drafting and explaining her theory about BS getting admitted in the hospital by Sid & Nivi. I didn't quite follow that in her earlier post, so am simply going to wait & see what she has to say. And, another thing, sweets, if you think you don't do a good enough job of opening new threads, I don't know then what to think of myself!!
Ketty, you are right we all are losing our heads and trying to dissect each and everything logically when that is the last thing which is on CTs mind, when writing the storyline.

Edited by Excruciating - 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok, so we have not thought about this.

JAAL wants BS to get more sick (maybe not die) and hopefully Nivi will be alone then right? So, they bring the fake medications from outside. maybe these meds can cause trauma and other health issues which they might know. 

So, they buy these meds and hide them in their bedroom or somewhere else. Then Viren finds out about the duplicate meds and tells BS about his parents and how can they do just for money or property.

then, Viren joins hands with BS and plans to use JAAL against their own trick. He will get their meds..make it look like BS took the meds..and feel sick....so far this is possible..ok..so JAAL does not know the meds are out and someone has them. They think it is still with them.

Then in hospital doctor will ask to examine the meds. he will tell in front of everyone that these meds are wrong and they are fake etc etc and make it look like someone was tryin to harm BS...JAAL will get SHI* scared. they will not know how those meds came out and who used them. 

Then JAAL will be very shocked. They will think someone came to know abt their plan and it better to go and confront the crime to BS and get whatever punishment then to be caught later when more damage is done...

so, they are talking to themselves as what to do next and all this is heard by Viren, BS, Nivi, DD, and Sid and VD

Now, they all know JAAL was trying to kill BS. hopefully 

I think the whole Nivi's MP thing was to delay the JAAL and distract JAAL at the same time make them feel someone else like YD is behind this and wants Nivi out so maybe it will work so lets wait n watch. and when is not working they are using this trick. 

man i am also confused when I am explaining it to you guys. sorry sorry. i wrote as thoughts came in my mind. 

I like the part of viren and dadaji throwing out jahwar 

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
ok..since everyone is telling me calm down..i better go to sleep now bcos this MP thing will give me night mares and i dont want any..

maybe i will go and watch some sweet romantic scenes of Nivren and go to sleep. hope for the best.

good night girls. take care and keep dreaming. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

ok..since everyone is telling me calm down..i better go to sleep now bcos this MP thing will give me night mares and i dont want any..

maybe i will go and watch some sweet romantic scenes of Nivren and go to sleep. hope for the best.

Goodnight dear. Sweet NivRen dreams. Jokes apart, I loved all your posts today. Worked up or not, I love the fact that you are so enthusiastic all the time..
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks Milee for opening new thread dear. hope for the best for tomorrow. Hopefully this thread will be lucky for us and we will see the story moving forward in a good direction. 

Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Good Night girls, see you all tomorrow.

simran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Good night simran. I enjoyed your all theories, all had positive vibes and I loved that.  

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Goodnight dear. Sweet NivRen dreams. Jokes apart, I loved all your posts today. Worked up or not, I love the fact that you are so enthusiastic all the time..

thanks payal. i am just trying to get under this MP skin and see from their perspective. plus i cant type at work mainly so all thoughts come out at night. and rach and you usually join me in my thoughts link so hopefully today also you'll will. 

you see Nivi did not have phone with her when she entered VD room to pick up the phone ..but then she ran out and she had phone with her ..mayb a blooper.

but also, the way viren was talking to her..looked fishy to me. in someway. cant put my finger onto it. 

also i am laughing here bcos the place where viren was stopped looked like a rest area to me....maybe YD wanted to go to the bathroom or something. thats why viren got chance to call nivi you know. ROFL ok please dont visualize this bcos you will die laughing like i am right now.

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index