Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 145)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys ....I did Google Search and Shimla to Delhi is 9 hrs by car. OMG. why viren had to go this far from Nivi..no wonder when he called in the evening he said he is almost there. man o man and he also said he could not call her bcos YD the hippo who will strangle him if he even opened his mouth to sneeze forget abt calling nivi. Viren must have got really constipated looking at YD for 9 hrs!! 

the reason I did the search is because if Nivi calls Viren tomorrow and tells abt BS over the phone and what to do there is no way he can reach shimla very fast...so def next option is Sid. oh hate this ..why why why??

ok, so Sid will come and take BS to hospital or call doc to home which I doubt if he is smart. i dont think they will call anyone till have reach the hosp and then they will call CC, HL or DD. 

ok so now what?? i have a theory ...let me explain in my next post.
LOL Simran I can't believe you google how long it takes to get to delhi from shimla. Viren won't be able to come back in time. It will be Sid only this time. Let's see yaar what happens tomorrow. I just don't want to think anymore. Because whatever we think, something totally different is going to happen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls just read some posts, is everything ok Ash, Anju, Ketty what's up hope everything is fine with family or friends or at work. Please take care guys.
@Rachu, saw your post of Fire and Water just brilliant dear. You wrote it perfectly. Kya hai aaj bahut positive ho.

@Anju, great post short and very meaningful. I had the same thought if you read my post with Ramayan its the begining of the evil destruction.

@Faiza, great post dear. Yes, NivRen scene is just like a typical husband-wife phone convo and described well how they need each other.
I LOL what you wrote about MP and yourself scaring, don't worry too much dear. I know its sometimes really scary and Neha does a brilliant job.
Everything will be fine and Nivi will become strong and will fight the evil.

@Monica, Shova brilliant explanation in regards with Viren. Yes, Viren is making her strong for herself he cannot be with her all the time, so preping her up and its really working she is changing, and the same goes to Nivi she is changing him too. They both are really made for each other. The way they support, teach, care, respect and love each other is really awesome and exceptional. I know love part doesn't come yet as Nivi did not realize her feeling but it will be in future.

@Sonia, I never saw you in the discussion before so you are most welcome to this NivRen pagalkhana where everyone are doing PhD's with these characters and are becoming obsessively pscyhotic of NivRen. Enjoy discussing with us but have to say wonderful poem dear its really beautiful and expersses specially Viren's feeling. 

Thanks alot for the welcome and i am delighted to be part of it and u are so right about the PHDS...but u know what sometimes the characters here are so much stretched example the character of MP...but its also true if there is no NIVRIEN scene the show seems boring...

milee1014simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, just came online and I still see nothing much happened. But I do see some positive posts from Simran, good thinking dear keep rocking.

@Payal, I will open a thread. I am not that good like Navi, Mahi, Anju or Rachu but will try my best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

guys ....I did Google Search and Shimla to Delhi is 9 hrs by car. OMG. why viren had to go this far from Nivi..no wonder when he called in the evening he said he is almost there. man o man and he also said he could not call her bcos YD the hippo who will strangle him if he even opened his mouth to sneeze forget abt calling nivi. Viren must have got really constipated looking at YD for 9 hrs!! 

the reason I did the search is because if Nivi calls Viren tomorrow and tells abt BS over the phone and what to do there is no way he can reach shimla very fast...so def next option is Sid. oh hate this ..why why why??

ok, so Sid will come and take BS to hospital or call doc to home which I doubt if he is smart. i dont think they will call anyone till have reach the hosp and then they will call CC, HL or DD. 

ok so now what?? i have a theory ...let me explain in my next post.
Oh, man Simran you are awesome. I cannot believe you googled to find the distance between Shimla & Delhi. That is awesome, good to know but what makes you think that they will follow this through logically? Also, I flipped out at what you said in bold, above. ROFL
Payal I can't stop laughing. Man we all r losing our head on this. We are trying to find logic into most illogical serial. Now tell me is there any logic behind our carziness or why we love NirRan so much. 

simran728Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Simran, dear you are really going overboard now need to calm down a bit. Lets wait and watch what happens tomorrow. Take a deep breath and drink some water.

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
other thing that i noticed is that although Diyva not using her brain..he character is very confusing as well..at one point u see her caring for Nivi and on other point u see her suspicion and her stupid direct rude behavior towards her sister..i mean what the hell is wrong with her character..can't the CV's keep one point of view of Diyva cause her character is bugging me no offense but im sick and tired of watching the same thing over and over of Diyva playing two people at once... Also whats with Hemlata? I mean she is always kwab mein haddi for Diyva and Siddarth i mean doesnt she have anything else rather than making food for her daughter or calling her...seriously the only reason im watching the show is for Nivren Scenes and i want Viren back...

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, here is the link for new thread.

mygod2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ok, so we have not thought about this.

JAAL wants BS to get more sick (maybe not die) and hopefully Nivi will be alone then right? So, they bring the fake medications from outside. maybe these meds can cause trauma and other health issues which they might know. 

So, they buy these meds and hide them in their bedroom or somewhere else. Then Viren finds out about the duplicate meds and tells BS about his parents and how can they do just for money or property.

then, Viren joins hands with BS and plans to use JAAL against their own trick. He will get their meds..make it look like BS took the meds..and feel sick....so far this is possible..ok..so JAAL does not know the meds are out and someone has them. They think it is still with them.

Then in hospital doctor will ask to examine the meds. he will tell in front of everyone that these meds are wrong and they are fake etc etc and make it look like someone was tryin to harm BS...JAAL will get SHI* scared. they will not know how those meds came out and who used them. 

Then JAAL will be very shocked. They will think someone came to know abt their plan and it better to go and confront the crime to BS and get whatever punishment then to be caught later when more damage is done...

so, they are talking to themselves as what to do next and all this is heard by Viren, BS, Nivi, DD, and Sid and VD

Now, they all know JAAL was trying to kill BS. hopefully 

I think the whole Nivi's MP thing was to delay the JAAL and distract JAAL at the same time make them feel someone else like YD is behind this and wants Nivi out so maybe it will work so lets wait n watch. and when is not working they are using this trick. 

man i am also confused when I am explaining it to you guys. sorry sorry. i wrote as thoughts came in my mind. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010gmann2010Scintillatingboparaisonia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index